User Tag List

Page 16 of 654 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

OMG I have been getting calls for the same person (Automated message) for almost as long as I have had my phone number (it's a cellphone, it's been about 2 years). So annoying. I almost want to change my number because they have started calling me 4 -5 times a day.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

ok I bought a tv/dvd 22" combo for my bedroom...I unplugged it to move it plugged it back in to the power bar...it didn't work anymore ...no matter what I tried..diff outlets ect for several hours but the t.v no longer worked....

check my receipt 1 day after the warranty expired ..

fast forward I bought a 24" t.v/dvd combo for my bedroom....so on the week-end I figure I will take the back off the t.v that stopped working as I can't do anymore harm by looking since it doesn't work anyways......go get my toolbox...plug the t.v in just to confirm it doesn't work......well the t.v turns on no problem....turn it off and on ...now it works but at that point I felt like whacking the t.v with a hammer ..FML

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    ok I bought a tv/dvd 22" combo for my bedroom...I unplugged it to move it plugged it back in to the power bar...it didn't work anymore ...no matter what I tried..diff outlets ect for several hours but the t.v no longer worked....

check my receipt 1 day after the warranty expired ..

fast forward I bought a 24" t.v/dvd combo for my bedroom....so on the week-end I figure I will take the back off the t.v that stopped working as I can't do anymore harm by looking since it doesn't work anyways......go get my toolbox...plug the t.v in just to confirm it doesn't work......well the t.v turns on no problem....turn it off and on ...now it works but at that point I felt like whacking the t.v with a hammer ..FML
    This is why Elvis used to shoot tv's.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Can someone please explain to me why it is always the long haired dogs that have to roll in poo? I have bathe this rotten little jerk twice today with him growling the whole time. And each time after I bath him, he goes out to the pasture and manages to find another FRESH pile of horse poo to roll in. And he always wants to cuddle. Rotten little twit!
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Can someone please explain to me why it is always the long haired dogs that have to roll in poo? I have bathe this rotten little jerk twice today with him growling the whole time. And each time after I bath him, he goes out to the pasture and manages to find another FRESH pile of horse poo to roll in. And he always wants to cuddle. Rotten little twit!
    Our dog likes to roll in dead fish at the lake..I feel for you.could be worse he could of gotten spryed by a skunk!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post

Maybe he is trying to throw the Walkers off his scent

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Cashiers who tell you you that they can't take all your coupons because they can't be bothered to get someone over to do an over ride. (and no they were not one coupon per person or transaction)

After a little chat she did take them.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Describe the chat . Sweet, or stern?
    Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    Cashiers who tell you you that they can't take all your coupons because they can't be bothered to get someone over to do an over ride. (and no they were not one coupon per person or transaction)

After a little chat she did take them.
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Describe the chat . Sweet, or stern?
    I was nice because I know what is like to run cash and I wanted my veggies. I could not at first figure out why she didn't want to take all my coupons since I had already used 6 but using my other 6 would have put her into override. She just didn't want to call over a supervisor with a key as her comment to her was when she had another problem was "I guess I had to call to call you over anyways."
    Crochetlady and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yeesh
    Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    I was nice because I know what is like to run cash and I wanted my veggies. I could not at first figure out why she didn't want to take all my coupons since I had already used 6 but using my other 6 would have put her into override. She just didn't want to call over a supervisor with a key as her comment to her was when she had another problem was "I guess I had to call to call you over anyways."
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

got a letter from the CRA saying I owed $612 for 2012 - all panicked and crazy then I call & they didn't do my schedule 11 for school - now I have to re file online and now they owe me but I now I have to wait for that stupid web code
    Crochetlady and macw1960 like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

allergies appearing from nowhere...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

couldn't find a trade -that isn't complete yet waiting to hear back from other trader-looked all around my desk for 30 minutes finally found it in an envelope down a side folder -ugggg my mind is not remembering things -middle age -blagggg

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    couldn't find a trade -that isn't complete yet waiting to hear back from other trader-looked all around my desk for 30 minutes finally found it in an envelope down a side folder -ugggg my mind is not remembering things -middle age -blagggg

It is called sometimers and we all have it...sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

waiting for a service person between 8 .am and 12.00 of course its 10.10 and not here they will probably be here at 12.00-ugggg
    Crochetlady and macw1960 like this.

Page 16 of 654 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Thread Information