User Tag List

Page 67 of 654 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 567 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

So effing confused.
    My "cousin" (hes really like my best friend, weve been tight since birth! our moms are beat friends) gives my number to his friend, we talked for a good week had coffee a few times and it was great. Well he all of a sudden gives me the old shoulder, so I ask my "cousin" what the heck.... He says "oh I told him to back off of you, you guys aren't good for each other"

Doesn't give me a reason why either....

UMMM, why the heck would you do that.
    We were obviously clicking in some way... Now he won't even talk to me. Will a guy normally do that? Listen to and respect his 'bro', I'm kind of choked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Angela273 and vesper like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

It was so cold this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    The heat has been cut off in our building for the next 36 hours...for MAINTENANCE. Can you not maintain the furnaces on a hot day in September? No, you wait until 2 days from NOVEMBER to do this. We live in Canada and it's COLD
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That sounds 100% stupid. Why set people up and then talk them out of it once they've hit it off???

megadumb
    Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    So effing confused.
    My "cousin" (hes really like my best friend, weve been tight since birth! our moms are beat friends) gives my number to his friend, we talked for a good week had coffee a few times and it was great. Well he all of a sudden gives me the old shoulder, so I ask my "cousin" what the heck.... He says "oh I told him to back off of you, you guys aren't good for each other"

We were obviously clicking in some way... Now he won't even talk to me. Will a guy normally do that? Listen to and respect his 'bro', I'm kind of choked.

Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So effing confused.

This happened to a friend of mine. Turns out the guy she was set up with was a player into doing f*** n' chuck's.
    Not saying that this is the case in your situation, but it makes you wonder why he would be willing to set you up and then change his mind so quickly.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I don't get it either!

Even if he was a player, I wouldn't have cared because I wouldn't put out. LOL. So at least t would have ended on our own terms.

My friend doesn't get it either, she wanted to slap my cousin for being dumb. Haha.

torontogal12 and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Well maybe e didn't think that we would hit it off? I told him after my last relationship I didn't want to have anything to do with guys. Lol.

GoJays, i_forget and vesper like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did you seriously just yell at a blind woman with a white cane because she was walking too slow?!?!? Props to the guy who told off the idiot. If he hadn't, I would've.
    Natalka, Angela273, GoJays and 5 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I had a bad foot injury for months last year. I can't count how many cars honked at me because I was "too slow" crossing the street even though I still had like 30 seconds left on the timer. People can be real A$$es

Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    Did you seriously just yell at a blind woman with a white cane because she was walking too slow?!?!? Props to the guy who told off the idiot. If he hadn't, I would've.
    Natalka, i_forget, vesper and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well maybe e didn't think that we would hit it off? I told him after my last relationship I didn't want to have anything to do with guys. Lol.

Perhaps he was jealous? Did he feel like a third wheel? Even if you didn't pay less attention to him, maybe he felt like it could happen and just wanted to stop anything before it started. Just my thoughts.
    i_forget and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

'You guys aren't good for each other' probably means the other guy is a horrible lover and your cousin knows it. It does seem odd he gave your number to begin with, but maybe he has a good reason? It really isn't his place to do this, but would you rather this or find out in 6 weeks he has a pregnant ex?

Don't take it too personally, if the other guy was a stand up quality man, he'd pursue you with a clear conscious and reject the advice/instruction of your cousin.

So effing confused.

i_forget and maiyuu like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wouldn't have cared because I wouldn't put out.
    That could be it to. I think about 20% of men have this urge to have sex with different women all the time. You've probably witnessed how stupid they look at 2AM on a sat night. LOL!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I did think about the jealousy part... It crossed my mind, but he would never be a third wheel. He has been with the same girl for three years now, and really she never leaves his side. Even when he comes over for a visit she sits in his truck. (Weird I know, but she doesn't want to come inside).

I will never know the answer to this unfortunately. now neither are talking to me right now. LOL. Men are ridiculous creatures.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

People, if you have had your winter coat in mothballs all summer please kindly wash it before you wear it. YOU STINK!!!!!
    GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

Sick again....

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I read someone's rant thread....grrr. now I am biting my tongue....it is bleeding.
    GoJays likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Page 67 of 654 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 567 ... LastLast

Thread Information