User Tag List

Page 68 of 654 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 568 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Men, was supposed to have a date with an old friend Monday night when we got back from a weekend away it is now Wednesday morning and he has not said a single thing to and is not returning my messages. Seriously you keep my contact info for 2 years contacted me we are both single and now you are going to just disappear on me.

I still have hope something has just come up but really seriously just send me a message tell me this.

But on that note he maybe ranting about me because my nerves have kicked in and I keep messaging him hoping he will answer me and at least say something.

Have I mentioned I HATE dating, I am way too much of a relationship girl for this stress.
    i_forget and vesper like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I had a bad foot injury for months last year. I can't count how many cars honked at me because I was "too slow" crossing the street even though I still had like 30 seconds left on the timer. People can be real A$$es
    I was on crutches after my knee surgery and had the pleasure of climbing up the stairs at a TTC station as the escalator was out of service and this station didn't have an elevator. There was a constant stream of people coming down the stairs and the guy behind me couldn't get past me and was grumbling about how I'm so slow. I don't think this guy had ever had to use crutches or else he would've kept his mouth shut.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

fu$% you cancer....

you are taking too many good people..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Grr i just got a call from my kid's teacher.. it seems some kids were upset because they didn't get invited to my child's birthday party.. i'm sorry i can't afford to have a party for 20+ kids (very few party places rent a large enough space for that nor can i afford it or it be a birthday party that she wants) i was limited to 10 kids.. after class is the only time i'm able to hand them out to her classmates (i don't yet know which parent goes to what kid so i wasn't able to do it myself) and she didn't want to invite the kid who BIT her (which i think is one of the kids who was upset) it's not like she purposely left out 1-2 kids and invited the rest.. she invited the ones who she directly plays with (what is only 6 kids from her class, and only 5 invites went out because 1 was away)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I would be in shock if my kids teacher called me about that. wow. She can't expect you to invite every child!
    As a parent, I understand if my daughter didn't get an invite to a party- $$$, limited space, resulting headache from 20 kids...

This why kids grow up with high levels of entitlement! Suck it up buttercup!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Maybe he is in jail?

I hate dating to. This is why I never deny rumors I'm gay even though I am not, it makes life easier! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Men, was supposed to have a date with an old friend Monday night when we got back from a weekend away it is now Wednesday morning and he has not said a single thing to and is not returning my messages. Seriously you keep my contact info for 2 years contacted me we are both single and now you are going to just disappear on me.

I still have hope something has just come up but really seriously just send me a message tell me this.

But on that note he maybe ranting about me because my nerves have kicked in and I keep messaging him hoping he will answer me and at least say something.

Have I mentioned I HATE dating, I am way too much of a relationship girl for this stress.
    SassyAshley likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Too Many Cats!!

I own 3 cats.

I am fostering 2 strays who don't like each other.

I have a stray who comes to my door every day for food!

I'm being driven up the wall!! Thankfully I can keep them all far from each other so they don't all have to mingle or I would become a crazy cat lady!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

You need to block his number and move on... people are most attentive when they start out.. he doesn't sound like a keeper, sugah...

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post

i_forget, thriftygranny and vesper like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    Grr i just got a call from my kid's teacher.. it seems some kids were upset because they didn't get invited to my child's birthday party.. i'm sorry i can't afford to have a party for 20+ kids (very few party places rent a large enough space for that nor can i afford it or it be a birthday party that she wants) i was limited to 10 kids.. after class is the only time i'm able to hand them out to her classmates (i don't yet know which parent goes to what kid so i wasn't able to do it myself) and she didn't want to invite the kid who BIT her (which i think is one of the kids who was upset) it's not like she purposely left out 1-2 kids and invited the rest.. she invited the ones who she directly plays with (what is only 6 kids from her class, and only 5 invites went out because 1 was away)
    Wow this teacher knows no boundaries,it is absolutely none of her business, I had a phone call like this years a go, the teacher said a child from my daughters class was teary at school because she wasn't invited to my daughter's party and could she come.I politely explained that this was not happening due to the fact they had never played together and weren't friends and I had treat abags and food planned for the number I invited. Frankly I was offended a teacher felt she could make changes to our party.I always tried to hand out invitations quietly or by phone but it isn't always possible.I have a different outlook on inviting the whole class..the people who do this are out for a massive gift grab, birthdays are for you to celebrate with friends and family not people you know by association.
    Last edited by thriftygranny; Thu, Oct 31st, 2013 at 06:16 PM.
    GoJays likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

When my kids were in elementary school, you either invite the whole class or no one.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

[QUOTE=couponmummy;5698624]When my kids were in elementary school, you either invite the whole class or no one.[/QUOTE

I am going to assume this is your personal rule? I hope you have small class sizes! My daughter did the whole class (I think she felt obligated as my granddaughter had been invited to most of the kids parties) for my granddaughters b-day a few years ago and it was a gong show, way too many kids and we were very organized with activities, food etc.. way too many personalities at one function for me! There were so many gifts she couldn't remember who gave her what, we did write it all down because we do thank you notes for all gifts, but I just don't get the point of inviting children your child wouldn't normally play with or get along with.Good for you for entertaining the masses though, it is a big job!!
    Last edited by thriftygranny; Thu, Oct 31st, 2013 at 09:36 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Wow this teacher knows no boundaries,it is absolutely none of her business, I had a phone call like this years a go, the teacher said a child from my daughters class was teary at school because she wasn't invited to my daughter's party and could she come.I politely explained that this was not happening due to the fact they had never played together and weren't friends and I had treat abags and food planned for the number I invited. Frankly I was offended a teacher felt she could make changes to our party.I always tried to hand out invitations quietly or by phone but it isn't always possible.I have a different outlook on inviting the whole class..the people who do this are out for a massive gift grab, birthdays are for you to celebrate with friends and family not people you know by association.

Not all of us who have massive parties are out for the gift grab.
    I had a huge party for DS1 a few years ago and the invitations said in lieu of gifts, please bring a non-perishable food donation for the food bank. IMO, too many kids are spoiled and they need to be taught that it is better to give than to receive.
    He still received presents, and I donated all of them.
    GoJays, walkonby and thriftygranny like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    Not all of us who have massive parties are out for the gift grab.
    I had a huge party for DS1 a few years ago and the invitations said in lieu of gifts, please bring a non-perishable food donation for the food bank. IMO, too many kids are spoiled and they need to be taught that it is better to give than to receive.
    He still received presents, and I donated all of them.
    I agree kids are indulged and better to give than receive is a lesson that is most important.I totally understand the no gifts thing I have done it myself when the kids were young.I also understand people that have massive parties inviting people they are friends or close with, not because they attend the same room for school. I will not however feel obligated to invite a whole classroom if I don't want to, it is way beyond a teacher's business and I still believe a lot of people do it for popularity, gift grab, or the see what we can do syndrome...not all of course but I can assure you if I asked my children if they wanted the whole class to come it would have been an be an emphatic NO,
    GoJays and i_forget like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

[QUOTE=thriftygranny;5698767]
    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    When my kids were in elementary school, you either invite the whole class or no one.[/QUOTE

I am going to assume this is your personal rule? I hope you have small class sizes! We did the whole class for my granddaughters b-day a few years ago and it was a gong show, way too many kids and we were very organized with activities, food etc.. way too many personalities at one function for me! There were so many gifts she couldn't remember who gave her what, we did write it all down because we do thank you notes for all gifts, but I just don't get the point of inviting children your child wouldn't normally play with or get along with.Good for you for entertaining the masses though, it is a big job!!
    This is a school rule so no kids feels left out. Well, we had no parties with kids in same class, only school kids that I'm friendly with parents only.
    thriftygranny likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

[QUOTE=couponmummy;5698841]
    Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post

This is a school rule so no kids feels left out. Well, we had no parties with kids in same class, only school kids that I'm friendly with parents only.
    Wow I am surprised this could even be a school rule, I understand kids get there feelings hurt,even my own kids at one time or another were upset they weren't invited to something or another, but in my opinion it's is part of life and part of growing up.
    GoJays and web3 like this.

Page 68 of 654 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 568 ... LastLast

Thread Information