User Tag List

Page 168 of 654 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I ordered an expensive ink cartridge on the Future Shop website (of course to print coupons), and then I was in the store the other day and saw it was $12.00 cheaper in store.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ james, it might be worthwhile to contact them to see if you can get a price adjustment.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Or you can return the online order to the store and repurchase them at the store price. I do believe FS has a 30 days price guarantee.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I will definitely do that! Thank you
    Angela273 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    goose crap!! 2 breeding pairs of canada geese set up house in my pasture and between them, had 9 babies. Oh yes, how sweet, how cute......how much trouble could that be? 13 geese produce more freaking crap than my horses!! It everywhere! And it turns out my new puppy thinks it is delicious ! So now i'm running after him and he's running from me with crap in his mouth! Arrrgggg!!
    lol! Lol! Lol! Lol! Lol! Lol!
    seylz_gurl, Cata and amira84 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Why is it so difficult for people to turn off the ringer of their personal phones at work? Vibrate is also not good enough because I can hear the damn thing against your desk!
    Cata likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When your mother goes to Shoppers without telling you that she is going, and she spends a ton of money on the things she knows aren't good buys and doesn't use any of the spend so much save so much coupons because she loves to waste money.

She spent 20 dollars on popcorn (which she admitted we had enough of), cheese (for nachos which we don't even have in the house), full price soap (she didn't even try and explain it), and Kraft Dinner (which she had told me we didn't need when we went their earlier this week).

Between forgetting her receipts at the store (for the items she buys just so she can get mail in rebates and money from cashback offers) to not digging her coupons out until she is at the cash register she costs more money than she saves.
    Angela273, cath007 and Cata like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Gap and their inconsistent sizing. On the weekend I bought my toddler jeans from the Gap in a 2t/3t for the fall, and they both fit fine just a little long. Yesterday I did a Gap order because I wanted a few more pairs of jeans for the fall(can't go wrong for 10.99) and a pair for now. I ordered 18-24 for now and a 2t for later. The 18-24 pair is so small(I held them up to some 6-12 month pants of hers and they're almost the same size) and the 2t ones are 2 inches longer than the 3t ones I bought on the weekend!
    Angela273, seylz_gurl and Cata like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Was browsing my facebook feed and the pic in the add looks very familiar....it is my picture, stolen from my brag on Smart Canucks!!

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/387972-...n-baby-canada/
    Attached Images Attached Images    

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsf1sh View Post
    Was browsing my facebook feed and the pic in the add looks very familiar....it is my picture, stolen from my brag on Smart Canucks!!

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/387972-...n-baby-canada/

Most of those pages get the pictures from Google, or social media, I would go to that page and post what you posted here to see what they say. To think they are advertising with your picture :/
    mrsf1sh likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It would be soooo much easier buying things online if they kept their sizing consistent and would be in their favour too as people wouldn't need to return items. Frustrating when you find something you like and they change the fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Gap and their inconsistent sizing. On the weekend I bought my toddler jeans from the Gap in a 2t/3t for the fall, and they both fit fine just a little long. Yesterday I did a Gap order because I wanted a few more pairs of jeans for the fall(can't go wrong for 10.99) and a pair for now. I ordered 18-24 for now and a 2t for later. The 18-24 pair is so small(I held them up to some 6-12 month pants of hers and they're almost the same size) and the 2t ones are 2 inches longer than the 3t ones I bought on the weekend!
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Thu, Jul 24th, 2014 at 06:05 PM.
    Angela273 and Lyssia510 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

mrsfish - How crazy! I'd leave them a 'nice' message on their FB page, saying it just as you did here. Ask that they use generic, ad or manufacturer's pics.
    sasksaver and mrsf1sh like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    It would be soooo much easier buying things online if they kept their sizing consistent and would be in their favour too as people wouldn't need to return items. Frustrating when you find something you like and they change the fit.
    The 2t jeans I bought were the exact same pair I bought on the weekend just in a different wash.
    My last 3 Old Navy orders every item has been returned due to their crazy sizing(except for 1 sports bra they wouldn't take back, I swim in their xs tops but I have back boobs in a xs sports bra because its so tight).

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I feel for the last pasts weeks that I do my things more slowly,I have less energy and a lack of motivation.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I try to be more organisated and sometime is not always a good thing.I went to renew my prescriptions too early apparently because I had questions asked by the pharmacist.I explain him the situation and he understanded and allow it. The reason is because 1 of my medication is controlled.I will have to find a way to be more aware...maybe a pill box and organised them by week.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Thread Information