User Tag List

Page 178 of 654 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

ugh Rogers internet and home phone not working since 10:30ish last night. grrr.
    i_forget likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Went to Target to get free Kleenex and resolve. Resolve was supposed to be 1.74 but scanned as 2.64 at the register so dh suggested scop when the cashier adjusted the price. She called the manager and the manager said that they dont do scop, fine. I used the buy 2 get $2 of coupon on resolve and got it for 74 cents each. Then tried to pricematch the Kleenex for 88cents from Rexall flyer on my phone and the cashier said we dont do phone flyers which doesnt make any sense because I price match from my phone at target all the time. So she called the manager again and the manager made me refresh the page on the flyer which I did, and then she said that we dont price match rexall. Only price match from the list posted by guest services. Again doesnt make any sense. Id understand if she meant local flyers but then again, theres a rexall down the street. At that point I was so frustrated, I had a whole bunch of dresses I found on clearance for step daughters, and nieces that i just left everything there and walked out the store. I would understand if all Targets refuse online flyers but I use it all the time and no scop??? makes no sense
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Headache
    I was at Subway and they have the deal get a 6inches subway of your choice when you buy a prepaid 25$ giftcard...I know I eat subway 1 time a week,..so that would be awesome...........I forget to ask for the card....I guess next time I will not forget...I ordered quickly,but my plan was to go at the cashier and ask for the card,paid and redeeem my free sub...
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Aug 12th, 2014 at 07:42 PM.
    Natalka likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nursegirl View Post
    Went to Target to get free Kleenex and resolve. Resolve was supposed to be 1.74 but scanned as 2.64 at the register so dh suggested scop when the cashier adjusted the price. She called the manager and the manager said that they dont do scop, fine. I used the buy 2 get $2 of coupon on resolve and got it for 74 cents each. Then tried to pricematch the Kleenex for 88cents from Rexall flyer on my phone and the cashier said we dont do phone flyers which doesnt make any sense because I price match from my phone at target all the time. So she called the manager again and the manager made me refresh the page on the flyer which I did, and then she said that we dont price match rexall. Only price match from the list posted by guest services. Again doesnt make any sense. Id understand if she meant local flyers but then again, theres a rexall down the street. At that point I was so frustrated, I had a whole bunch of dresses I found on clearance for step daughters, and nieces that i just left everything there and walked out the store. I would understand if all Targets refuse online flyers but I use it all the time and no scop??? makes no sense
    Target doesn't participate in SCOP here in Canada - they might in the future I was told only in Quebec. I know my two Targets and the one I go to in Burlington do not allow online flyers they have something at front desk from HQ. I have had that debate already since they allow me to use walmart.ca and amazon.ca - there reason people photoshop flyers and use flyers from other places in Canada.
    I was told in time they will allow phone flyers cause I only shop at Target so me and the manager at Target know each other.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    Target doesn't participate in SCOP here in Canada - they might in the future I was told only in Quebec. I know my two Targets and the one I go to in Burlington do not allow online flyers they have something at front desk from HQ. I have had that debate already since they allow me to use walmart.ca and amazon.ca - there reason people photoshop flyers and use flyers from other places in Canada.
    I was told in time they will allow phone flyers cause I only shop at Target so me and the manager at Target know each other.
    Okay I just thought they were being complicated since the target by my house is so lenient, the cashiers dont even bother to check the date on the flyers.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nursegirl View Post

sadly target doesn't scop.. they never had they keep saying they plan to take part but that hasn't happened yet...but it is odd that they will not price match from rexall.. i'd get it if it was xscargo (someplace that liquidates product) or something but if another store sells the same products (i'm sure most products rexall sells target sells too) they are a competitor
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Mosquitoes !! I am getting so chewed up especially my feet and ankles. They are so bad right now that my poor horses a spending their nights running trying to escape them. When I let my dogs out at night, the side of the house is covered in the bloodsuckers. I want winter NOW!!!
    Natalka and amira84 like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Mosquitoes !! I am getting so chewed up especially my feet and ankles. They are so bad right now that my poor horses a spending their nights running trying to escape them. When I let my dogs out at night, the side of the house is covered in the bloodsuckers. I want winter NOW!!!

May i ask Where exactly do you live in alberta? My husband keeps telling me about some place in Canada (i dont remember if it's in AB or northern territories..) that there are HUGE mosquitoes in those parts of canada. He is in millitary and he keeps telling me that he never wants to move to that place...ughhhhhh. Why can't i remember that place....?
    Natalka and toronto166 like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    Target doesn't participate in SCOP here in Canada - they might in the future I was told only in Quebec.
    They don't get to choose to do so in Quebec in the future...it's the law here. if they want to trade in Qc, they have to follow SCoP.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wolfie, huge mosquitoes here too, they are nasty.

Well, my rant is the weather, the fargin' hot weather, the heat advisory, and a stupid humidex of almost 40 - and NO a/c here.
    wolfwoman likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Pshh, my rant is that it's too cold. It's only 13 degrees tonight, had to sit outside for one of DD's games, nearly froze everything off

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Pshh, my rant is that it's too cold. It's only 13 degrees tonight, had to sit outside for one of DD's games, nearly froze everything off
    Natalka, GoJays and toronto166 like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

my toaster oven has died... well.. technically it still works.. it now has 2 settings.. off.. and burn the crap out of everything
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I just heard keurig is putting the price of k-cups up 9%-oh well if I don't have a good buy or coupon will be using the refillable one for hubby with cheaper coffee in it(mind you the drip coffee doesn't work well in the keurig machines -its so fine I think )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Both my kids decided to outgrow everything at the same time. Was hoping just to get the necessities for back to school and wait for clothes to go on sale before I had to buy them new wardrobes but nope.

Thread Information