User Tag List

Page 169 of 654 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I have the feeling neighbours who had move june 30 at my right smoke drug.,.The Windows where open and I smell it...I hate that...The reason I know it it is because one of my ex friend smoked some .I had not moved from a snarky eldery neighbours to get another one at problem huh.EDIT: This is way I said that: Not only it is not acceptable,but I live in a COOP,and we have rules to respect....not smoking wathever it is inside is one of then...and it is written in the rules papers they made and a 3 places in the lobby..so this is a no respect.
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Jul 30th, 2014 at 06:47 PM. Reason: adding details
    macw1960 likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfranco View Post
    When your mother goes to Shoppers without telling you that she is going, and she spends a ton of money on the things she knows aren't good buys and doesn't use any of the spend so much save so much coupons because she loves to waste money.

She spent 20 dollars on popcorn (which she admitted we had enough of), cheese (for nachos which we don't even have in the house), full price soap (she didn't even try and explain it), and Kraft Dinner (which she had told me we didn't need when we went their earlier this week).

Between forgetting her receipts at the store (for the items she buys just so she can get mail in rebates and money from cashback offers) to not digging her coupons out until she is at the cash register she costs more money than she saves.
    I understand .My father is like that but at least I told him price matching and coupons.I hate to see ''wasted money ''..I always check the recepie and said you forget to save that 5,00$ for example.But I dont use the cashbacks application,I dont have a cell phone.It is all about Learning to save money.
    macw1960 likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

'm sorry if I hold up the driver behind me today..I simply am unable to drive faster than the vehicle in front of me on a single carriageway. I' haven't yet learnt how to manipulate matter, time or distance fully enough for that kind distruption to the space/time continuum..
    Last edited by Darth Penguin; Thu, Jul 24th, 2014 at 10:50 PM.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Some products translations french English are so bad to read for example today:

Sweet Grape Tomatoes...tomates douce de raisins ...?!?

Favorite tv show who are playing at no sense hours....and I dont have a numeric decodor who can record it....
    macw1960 likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I bought a nice new very deep wok ( pan ) from a large Asian grocery store. I get it home and see ALL the words on the front cardboard packaging are in Chinese, not one English word anywhere.....lol!!! I think I know how to do a stir fry in it though so all should be o.k.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Insomnia....mean sleeping at irregular hours to have my 8 hours of sleep.
    Natalka, macw1960 and Linda Evans like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, cath, I'm with you - I slept a few hours in the evening - now it's 4 a.m., and I've been up since midnight. I hope to go back to sleep for a bit around 6.
    Hope you can catch up on some sleep!
    macw1960, cath007 and Linda Evans like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Insomnia....mean sleeping at irregular hours to have my 8 hours of sleep.
    oh god....i have it too! to make things worse..they are tearing out the sidewalks all around my house, so NO Sleeping in!....gggrrrrr
    Natalka, macw1960 and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

patients who give me the guilt trip for something I can't do anything about. Big boss (I work in the dental field) is gone to Italy for 15 days and his associate will be in late next week. I have been taking calls and doing paperwork - and patients are calling for an appointment like NOW and I say he is on vacation - and they go crazy - can't believe he left, can you call him to ask him what he should do. Like wtf I am not calling Italy - I can book an appointment or find another dentist for you for emergency. They don't want another dentist looking at them and freak out - then you have to suffer and wait. Or come next week for his associate and they freak out again cause its not him looking at them.
    macw1960 and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Oh, cath, I'm with you - I slept a few hours in the evening - now it's 4 a.m., and I've been up since midnight. I hope to go back to sleep for a bit around 6.
    Hope you can catch up on some sleep!
    Thank you,I see we have the same problem.Now I have sleep to much lol!!!Now it is summer,but with school and normal year,it will be another story....
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Jul 25th, 2014 at 08:44 PM.
    Natalka and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    patients who give me the guilt trip for something I can't do anything about. Big boss (I work in the dental field) is gone to Italy for 15 days and his associate will be in late next week. I have been taking calls and doing paperwork - and patients are calling for an appointment like NOW and I say he is on vacation - and they go crazy - can't believe he left, can you call him to ask him what he should do. Like wtf I am not calling Italy - I can book an appointment or find another dentist for you for emergency. They don't want another dentist looking at them and freak out - then you have to suffer and wait. Or come next week for his associate and they freak out again cause its not him looking at them.
    Some people...need to put their frustration at another place than you.At least you give them options.
    macw1960 and anastasia1009 like this.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Trying to get 13% tax out of customer service at Walmart on 4 x BOGO free coupons (cat food) when they believe I only pay 1 tax on it not two according to their paperwork from head office.

I mean seriously as a shopper themselves do they not pay attention to what is going on when they are shopping?
    cath007 likes this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I try to be more organisated and sometime is not always a good thing.I went to renew my prescriptions too early apparently because I had questions asked by the pharmacist.I explain him the situation and he understanded and allow it. The reason is because 1 of my medication is controlled.I will have to find a way to be more aware...maybe a pill box and organised them by week.
    that happened to me a few days ago...I was 1 day early to pick up my scripts..ONE DAY! they said nope....cant give i to ya. I knew i was early but still......been going there for 25 yrs, cut me some slack.
    anywho...the way i remember is to use the calender feature on my windows live mail, also good for TV show reminders & birthdays. ;-)
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Lets just say people who dont mind your own business...and that bring not necessary sadness and frustration.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    that happened to me a few days ago...I was 1 day early to pick up my scripts..ONE DAY! they said nope....cant give i to ya. I knew i was early but still......been going there for 25 yrs, cut me some slack.
    anywho...the way i remember is to use the calender feature on my windows live mail, also good for TV show reminders & birthdays. ;-)
    Thank you,that is a very good advise to do.I am glad it not happen only to me.
    macw1960 likes this.

Thread Information