User Tag List

Page 74 of 654 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 574 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    ^^^^ I'm sorry little Candini! I'll join you in the hole!!!

----------------
    I can't access my yahoo mail, forgot my new password and the backup account is fake because I don't have another account! I better meditate and remember it!

I was at a social gathering tonight and this lady I got to know was there. She's polite, good natured, mature, not super hot or anything but takes care of herself.

I was at the point I wanted to give her a chance. But then she told me she frequents nudists colony's. That is to weird for me, I won't ask her out. Seems every single woman I meet has something weird. Lucky me! Yahoo!!

LOL.

1. I hope there was nothing important in your yahoo account.
    2. Everyone has something weird about them. You just need to find a level of weird you can handle.....or mutually enjoy.
    Angela273, cath007 and vesper like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Depressing people.

I cannot make you feel better about yourself. Being happy inside is all about you, not other people.
    Deal with what is inside you that is causing you pain and make decisions about your life.
    Really sick of telling you this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The price difference between Old Navy.ca and the store. I wanted a pair of boots for me and some hoodies for dd. the hoodies were 6.00 online minus 30% off, but online doesn't sell ladies boots on the Canadian site for whatever reason. Go to the store and the hoodies are 12.94 before the 30% off, and they didn't even have the boots I wanted in the right color and wouldn't check the stock room or inventory at other stores.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

We were out hunting with one of my DH's friends. We only harvest bucks and ones of a certain size/age. This friend has the mentality that "if it moves, it dies" . He wants to shoot anything, muskrats, coyotes, porcupines, rabbits. Nothing to be consumed, just to kill. Last time we were out, we had several occasions to fill our tags and harvest does and fawns ( which we DO NOT!). This friend was soo angry that we let them go that he did not speak to us the whole trip home. I mean, seriously! What a freak.
    Natalka, Angela273, lecale and 4 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    We were out hunting with one of my DH's friends. We only harvest bucks and ones of a certain size/age. This friend has the mentality that "if it moves, it dies" . He wants to shoot anything, muskrats, coyotes, porcupines, rabbits. Nothing to be consumed, just to kill. Last time we were out, we had several occasions to fill our tags and harvest does and fawns ( which we DO NOT!). This friend was soo angry that we let them go that he did not speak to us the whole trip home. I mean, seriously! What a freak.

Yup I think there are more unethical hunters out there than a I care to know about.My husband and son are out again this weekend and have passed up quite a few deer, waiting for the right one. the people that hunt from their trucks drive me crazy as well.
    Angela273, lecale, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

24hrs till miss toodle's 6th birthday party.. and i keep finding things i gotta do.. BUT.. here i am on the computer.. and ofcourse she seems to be getting sick (bit sniffley )
    Angela273 and cath007 like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I can't access my yahoo mail, forgot my new password and the backup account is fake because I don't have another account! I better meditate and remember it!

I was at a social gathering tonight and this lady I got to know was there. She's polite, good natured, mature, not super hot or anything but takes care of herself.

I was at the point I wanted to give her a chance. But then she told me she frequents nudists colony's. That is to weird for me, I won't ask her out. Seems every single woman I meet has something weird. Lucky me! Yahoo!!
    Name:  confused-face.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  6.6 KB
    Natalka, GoJays, lecale and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Name:  confused-face.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  6.6 KB
    LMAO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    cath007 and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

My son hasn't seen his dad since Halloween when we both took him trick or treating. We made plans LAST weekend for him to spend tonight with him. Well plans changed....
    Plus I had to cancel my plans for tonight.

So instead he picked him up, took him to McDonald's for lunch and then dropped him off with me at walmart while I was grocery shopping. A whole 45 minutes of daddy time. Isn't he the luckiest kid out there. Like F-U.
    Stop wasting our time, you don't want to be a dead beat dad but then you pull stupid crap like this all the time?!?

He wanted me to come over and spend the night so that HE could drink. Like what is more important your son or drinking?!? Obviously drinking!!!!

Last edited by shmeelady; Sat, Nov 9th, 2013 at 04:50 PM.
    Angela273, lecale, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's sad that is his father. HOwever, he is still the luckiest kid in the world, to have you, as a mother!

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    My son hasn't seen his dad since Halloween when we both took him trick or treating. We made plans LAST weekend for him to spend tonight with him. Well plans changed....
    Plus I had to cancel my plans for tonight.

So instead he picked him up, took him to McDonald's for lunch and then dropped him off with me at walmart while I was grocery shopping. A whole 45 minutes of daddy time. Isn't he the luckiest kid out there. Like F-U.
    Stop wasting our time, you don't want to be a dead beat dad but then you pull stupid crap like this all the time?!?

He wanted me to come over and spend the night so that HE could drink. Like what is more important your son or drinking?!? Obviously drinking!!!!

Natalka, GoJays, lecale and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Standing in line for 2 hours at Future Crap(don't even get me started they used to customers of mine, nuff said) to get my son free games. Where is my mother of the year pin?

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

!!
    So this is why you been if ignoring me, thought there was something wrong with me.

Hahaha.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

ate sushi with avocados - never had a problem before - now itchy and bloated - i guess getting older means more allergies - I am going to miss avocados
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    ate sushi with avocados - never had a problem before - now itchy and bloated - i guess getting older means more allergies - I am going to miss avocados
    I`m so sorry to hear that. This would be my midlife crisis.
    cath007 likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post

I hear a lot about this happening especially when it comes to seafood. I remember I was in the ER with one of my attacks and 2 people came in that night with seafood reactions and they had never had a problem before in their life. It's very scary.

Page 74 of 654 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 574 ... LastLast

Thread Information