User Tag List

Page 72 of 654 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 572 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

People who snooze very but very lound,a train would be more quiet.3 nights not ok with father,even ours bedrooms are far from each other....any tips appart head plug,my morning are horrible when my sleep is not good,at least the others 4 night I have the peace when he is working and sleep like a baby. I just want to Wake up of my bed and trow a pairs of sock in his mouth lol!!! not funny
    vesper likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am really, really sick and tired of people abusing our sick day policy. (I won't go into details but I know they're not actually sick). Because they call in sick, I then have to do their work for them because unfortunately, in my job, it can't wait. And I'm really sick of people in my office not doing their jobs. You are not being paid to be on personal phone calls all day or disappear from your desk for hours and come back with a shopping bag. You are not being paid to text instead of doing work and you're sure as heck not being paid to complain about how much work you have to do. You know, when you do actually show up. And you shouldn't spend your time commenting about how I must not be very busy because I have time to chat with a co-worker. I get my work done before I do anything personal or non-work related. Everyday, I manage to get almost twice as much work done than you and still manage to find time to browse the internet a bit and not complain about my work load. I'm also taking on most of the responsibilities to train the new hire as well as doing my own work and other tasks assigned to me by our boss on top of my other semi-work related commitments. Also, it shouldn't be that it is no longer surprising that 3/4 of the staff are not in the office on a any given day. There have been days when I am at work and by 9:30, I'm still the only one in my department (aside from my boss). I don't mind my job, but I have serious issues working in a department where they're all biding their time, waiting for retirement.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Bad morning,not enough sleep,no time for breakfest had 3 tel to make,being emotional an getting my period,all in the same morning,life you are not cool
    vesper likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Just got a spam phone call from Airmiles offering me 260000 airmiles. I only have a cell phone(and airmiles doesn't have my current phone number) so how the hell am I getting spam calls.
    thriftygranny and vesper like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Just got a spam phone call from Airmiles offering me 260000 airmiles. I only have a cell phone(and airmiles doesn't have my current phone number) so how the hell am I getting spam calls.
    I've received at least 3 of those calls at my work number. I don't even have an Airmiles card.
    vesper likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

my rant of the day... when it's too cheap NOT to buy it!...i bought a disgusting amount of gift bags today.. because. they were 9c each! but on the flip side.. i won't have to buy any gift bags for the next.. ohh.. 5yrs!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My kittie,lol she like to panic me by hidding at some places I dont know and dont give a sound even I call her lound 10 times,for her this is a game I think lol.
    CouponingQueen likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I love to go in bed late and the evenight I enjoy the peace,I would love the days to be like that too...but you can do that only at the middle of the week when the week end is close

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    my rant of the day... when it's too cheap NOT to buy it!...i bought a disgusting amount of gift bags today.. because. they were 9c each! but on the flip side.. i won't have to buy any gift bags for the next.. ohh.. 5yrs!
    lol at 9 cent you cannot go wrong,it is difficult to control ourself lol
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I got one of those on my landline at work. My Airmiles card is under my dad's name, so they'd never be calling me. Especially at a place where I've worked just over a year and I never give out my work number to companies
    It's a scam probably. They said "if you accept the prize, press 1 now"

I remember reading once that if you do press 1 on phone calls like this, you give that caller control to make long distance phone calls from YOUR number. Just hang up
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Nov 7th, 2013 at 08:05 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Been trying to order a calendar off Snapfish for the past 45 mins. It keeps telling me I need flash player. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it 5 times already and it still won't work. Nothing's been changed on my computer since I created it last night. Wouldn't keep bothering except I have a 20.00 credit and it will make a great cheap xmas present for the grandparents.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    I've received at least 3 of those calls at my work number. I don't even have an Airmiles card.
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I got one of those on my landline at work. My Airmiles card is under my dad's name, so they'd never be calling me. Especially at a place where I've worked just over a year and I never give out my work number to companies
    It's a scam probably. They said "if you accept the prize, press 1 now"

I remember reading once that if you do press 1 on phone calls like this, you give that caller control to make long distance phone calls from YOUR number. Just hang up
    This happened to me at work as well - scary part was they had somehow routed the call to come from a an office number so I answered thinking it was a coworker bc it displayed his extension.
    trishka likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by VeeVee View Post
    This happened to me at work as well - scary part was they had somehow routed the call to come from a an office number so I answered thinking it was a coworker bc it displayed his extension.
    Same! It looked like an internal extension on my phone. At least this isn't the cruise one I was getting which would have a fog horn blow right in your ear once you answered the phone.
    CouponingQueen likes this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Oh that stupid Fog Horn got this so many times on my cell phone and a couple of times I had my blue tooth in because I was driving and had no way of knowing who was calling. That sound literally right in your ear, was almost as good the customer who was whistling into his phone when I picked up yesterday. Please stop whistling when you are phoning someone.

Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    Same! It looked like an internal extension on my phone. At least this isn't the cruise one I was getting which would have a fog horn blow right in your ear once you answered the phone.
    CouponingQueen and trishka like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VeeVee View Post
    Same, it was one number off of my daughters school number so I thought they might be calling from a different extension, which is the only reason I answered it. Creepy that they can get an unlisted cell phone number and modify the outgoing number to something so close to one of your contact numbers.

Page 72 of 654 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 572 ... LastLast

Thread Information