User Tag List

Page 71 of 654 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

my rant of the day.. bulk barn is too addicting!! and i'm horrible at guessing the weight of things (and using old fashioned scales to figure out exacts) i bought a rather disgusting amount of sparkles and decorating sprinkles and gummies for miss toodles birthday for the kids... i think they might just have too many choices
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Save the leftovers to decorate Gingerbread houses on Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    my rant of the day.. bulk barn is too addicting!! and i'm horrible at guessing the weight of things (and using old fashioned scales to figure out exacts) i bought a rather disgusting amount of sparkles and decorating sprinkles and gummies for miss toodles birthday for the kids... i think they might just have too many choices
    Angela273 and torontogal12 like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

when landlor writhe some things about you and they are not the truth
    vesper likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

hubby gets his pay cheque expressposted from Ottawa since he is on contract. So he knew it was going to be delivered today - he waited with me downstairs to get it cause it was a huge cheque (10 grand) and wanted to pay bills. So we wait - the post woman put all the mail in our box and has the expresspost in her hand - I can his name and our unit number. She shoves it back in her bag and takes off so fast. Hubby chases her and says why didn't you put the expresspost letter in the box - she says she forgot her scanner and doesn't want to go back to the vehicle to get it so she was going to drop it over at Shoppers. He gets mad, takes her name and takes the letter and no signature is required and he calls to make a complaint. There excuse - she is new to the route....ummm no she isn't been there over a year. stupid stupid stupid

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    hubby gets his pay cheque expressposted from Ottawa since he is on contract. So he knew it was going to be delivered today - he waited with me downstairs to get it cause it was a huge cheque (10 grand) and wanted to pay bills. So we wait - the post woman put all the mail in our box and has the expresspost in her hand - I can his name and our unit number. She shoves it back in her bag and takes off so fast. Hubby chases her and says why didn't you put the expresspost letter in the box - she says she forgot her scanner and doesn't want to go back to the vehicle to get it so she was going to drop it over at Shoppers. He gets mad, takes her name and takes the letter and no signature is required and he calls to make a complaint. There excuse - she is new to the route....ummm no she isn't been there over a year. stupid stupid stupid
    That really sucks. I don't like when people refuse to do their jobs properly.

I just showed dh your post. He said that in order for any change to happen at Canada Post, you would need to call repeatedly regarding this incident (or any others) with this courier. You need to talk to a manager, not a supervisor. You also need to leave a call back number and name every time.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

People not checking if some famous person has actually died before spreading FB posts about it.

Normally it's some-one still alive but in the past few days it's been celebs like Phyllis Diller who died last year...
    torontogal12 and vesper like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

someone decided to break 1 of our pumpkins last night.. ofcourse they pick the one that took the longest to make.. then.. the bigger rant.. Miss toodles saw it today on her way to school and boy did the tears flow
    Angela273 and vesper like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to take photos of this young lady... she wouldn'd leave her dang phono alone. It would keep beeping over and over and she'd respond to everything without delay.

I just up and left, went drinking with a visiting hockey team from an Indian Reservation, none of whom were sending twits or faceposts.

I don't like phone addiction!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Went to take photos of this young lady... she wouldn'd leave her dang phono alone. It would keep beeping over and over and she'd respond to everything without delay.

I just up and left, went drinking with a visiting hockey team from an Indian Reservation, none of whom were sending twits or faceposts.

I don't like phone addiction!
    On the subject of phone obsession, I am horrified at how many people I see texting and driving, absolutely horrified.

I am sorry but if you can't put your phone down you have no life and if you keep texting and driving you really won't have a life.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

You want to e-mail someone of your familly and you learn she is in travel in europe,6 hours of difference,we will make it

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Kid. You are lucky you are mine and that I love you, because after the stunt you just pulled, love is the only thing that is keeping me calm.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Rob Ford
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Coupon stacking and this lady has a lot of the new Centrum coupon and she taken most of those products well for except one in took place@SOF The one that I got was the "candy vitamins" with one coupon Yah!
    vesper likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

people who dont know the value of time,and of coarse my time
    no consideration
    not because you have plenty money that you have the right to treat me like *(&(*&*&
    people who care about their money need respect and no one is more important than another person on earth.
    thank you for those rants lol
    vesper likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Having impression you live near a daycare children place with your neighours because they are so but so immature,they dont talk to you in face they do &(*&*(( in the back of your shoulders
    vesper likes this.

Page 71 of 654 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast

Thread Information