User Tag List

Page 561 of 654 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 559 560 561 562 563 571 611 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

other posters said it all ^^^ Your very honest post about the feelings of helplessness hit a chord with me. I pray that the days go smoother in time for you and your DD's.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    i hate this ,

i hate trying to cope

i hate the hurting..

I hate the fact the brood are hurting

I hate I can't comfort them

I hate the way the brood want to comfort me..

I hate the way songs can reduce to to tears..

I hate the way people I know are not able to cope without facile words..

i hate how I'm supposed to be strong while I'm falling apart...

I hate the fact that I will never ever talk to my beloved again..

And I hate the fact I'm still alive without him....
    Hugs to you.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Don't get me wrong, I do TOTALLY appreciate when my husband goes shopping - and he's had to do a fair bit of it lately.
    He's usually very good about following a shopping list, and has gotten used to using coupons. There have even been a few times when he's fought for something, and won!

However, at times - argh!

He was to have bought two Campbell's chicken noodle soup for .79 each at shoppers, and use the .50 coupons.
    Well, he was also going to Independent to shop as well, and decided to buy it there for 2.29 (!!!) a can, and he bought FOUR, and used the two coupons.
    GAH! We could have bought a case for that total amount, $8.16.

Still him, though...

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Shaw Direct wants us to pay another $400 plus tax to buy new equipment keep getting HD channels ...are they nuts

Update: DH has talked them down to $100 plus tax to buy 4 new receivers. Great job DH!!!
    Last edited by Tweets77; Mon, Apr 10th, 2017 at 11:32 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I do TOTALLY appreciate when my husband goes shopping - and he's had to do a fair bit of it lately.
    He's usually very good about following a shopping list, and has gotten used to using coupons. There have even been a few times when he's fought for something, and won!

However, at times - argh!

He was to have bought two Campbell's chicken noodle soup for .79 each at shoppers, and use the .50 coupons.
    Well, he was also going to Independent to shop as well, and decided to buy it there for 2.29 (!!!) a can, and he bought FOUR, and used the two coupons.
    GAH! We could have bought a case for that total amount, $8.16.

Still him, though...
    DH did the same thing. Told him to buy toilet paper using coupon at shoppers and use price match at freshco to buy bottle water but he forgot to price match. He was like "how much the saving supposely? It's just a dollar right? "
    Man doesnt know how much we save from grocery over the year by doing price match, stockpile some discount canned food, coupon etc.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    Shaw Direct wants us to pay another $400 a month to rent equipment keep getting HD channels ...are they nuts
    $400.00? That is robbery in the first!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Finally today is the day that I can get out in the garden to start cleaning up and it's windy as all get-out. I'm expecting Dorothy to touch down any minute with the Tin Man.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Wishes I was an only child - right now my dad who is 87 is in the hospital, first he had a severe UTI and malnourished then he fell in the hospital and had surgery for a pin in the hip. my sister who was in charge to care for him didn't feed him properly and didn't take him to see a doctor for UTI. And she has the nerve to blame him for not cooking and blame him for getting sick. My sister is mentally unstable but this is unacceptable. Like how can you blame him - she took on the responsibility instead of home care and she f**king blames him. I wish I was an only child because my dad would be up here in Ontario with me and I could have him in a nice place and care for him. I have not spoken to my sister since it happened and I refuse to until adult protection takes him into a home and then I will fury will come out on her..

thanks for reading - I can't put this on my facebook as she will use this against me and the family - she is manipulative and violent too. I just had to get it off my chest..

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    Wishes I was an only child - right now my dad who is 87 is in the hospital, first he had a severe UTI and malnourished then he fell in the hospital and had surgery for a pin in the hip. my sister who was in charge to care for him didn't feed him properly and didn't take him to see a doctor for UTI. And she has the nerve to blame him for not cooking and blame him for getting sick. My sister is mentally unstable but this is unacceptable. Like how can you blame him - she took on the responsibility instead of home care and she f**king blames him. I wish I was an only child because my dad would be up here in Ontario with me and I could have him in a nice place and care for him. I have not spoken to my sister since it happened and I refuse to until adult protection takes him into a home and then I will fury will come out on her..thanks for reading - I can't put this on my facebook as she will use this against me and the family - she is manipulative and violent too. I just had to get it off my chest..
    So sorry your dad and you have to go through this hope you can work something out so your dad can get the care that he needs and deserve. Our parents deserve the best treatment in there old age from there kids . good luck with your sister .

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did a bit of cleanup myself today - just raked leaves from ground cover into parking pad and will bag it before next pickup day ... any sooner and the bags rot and then ...
    Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Finally today is the day that I can get out in the garden to start cleaning up and it's windy as all get-out. I'm expecting Dorothy to touch down any minute with the Tin Man.
    Newfiescreech and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    i hate this ,

i hate trying to cope

i hate the hurting..

I hate the fact the brood are hurting

I hate I can't comfort them

I hate the way the brood want to comfort me..

I hate the way songs can reduce to to tears..

I hate the way people I know are not able to cope without facile words..

i hate how I'm supposed to be strong while I'm falling apart...

I hate the fact that I will never ever talk to my beloved again..

And I hate the fact I'm still alive without him....
    Sending lots of hugs.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I had a dental appoint. today to fill 2 cavitys....YUCK! i felt really nauseated in the middle of the procedure & started sweating & my hands were shaking...it may have been a panic attack, i talked myself through it (thank god) one more to go in 2 wks. I will be sure to take a gravol.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

For all the commericials and ads going around saying how important it is to take care of our mental health, our mental health system is an absolute joke.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    I had a dental appoint. today to fill 2 cavitys....YUCK! i felt really nauseated in the middle of the procedure & started sweating & my hands were shaking...it may have been a panic attack, i talked myself through it (thank god) one more to go in 2 wks. I will be sure to take a gravol.
    I feel your pain Linda Evans...(literally!). I experienced a lot of bad dentistry as a kid and it still affects me today. I need laughing gas to get through getting fillings replaced. Glad it is over for you.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Can't believe this week...first my not even 3 yr old car needed back brake pads...then both the rear shocks and now my washer needs a new drain pump...sigh

Thread Information