User Tag List

Page 558 of 654 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 556 557 558 559 560 568 608 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    My cell phone is slowly fading away, keep saying to myself - replace it when it's completely toast. It's getting there. Would want an iPhone, don`t want to shell out $600+

School starts soon, just dropped my laptop on the hardwood and a piece of the backing popped up.

With school means less work = no money to pay for things to be replaced!

Suppose this is a first world problem.. oh well.
    If you are going to any college/university open houses, make sure to enter any draws for cash or electronics prizes. Will keep you in mind if I find relevant contest links to solve your phone situation.
    barbis9 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Drivers who only look left when turning right at a corner. There are things called pedestrians people!!!
    Round-the-corner/california-stop-survivor rep for you. SC has another thread about bad drivers and yes pedestrian rundowns or near misses are part of the posts.Time to bling up your pedestrian gear. Think shiny pineapples!
    barbis9 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So it turned out to be a caffeine-withdrawal headache. I had a cup of coffee and I was good as new. Annoyed that I didn't clue into this right away. Duh.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

my rant is...i went to see a new dentist for a cleaning & was told i had 3 cavitys...THREE!!! they are small mind you but why cant he do them all in one visit?...no, i need to go back 3 times....%$##^&**&^!!
    barbis9, Ciel, Candini and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

people who can't put their phones away for 2 hours to watch a movie! if you can't go without your cellphone for the length of a movie.. maybe you shouldn't go to a movie... very very little is soo important that you can't wait till after the movie ends to reply to your messages (and if your expecting important messages that need prompt response maybe, don't go to the movies)
    Last edited by Midnightly; Thu, Mar 30th, 2017 at 01:38 AM.
    barbis9, Ciel, Candini and 5 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Totally agree!!
    barbis9, Ciel, Candini and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Been trying to place a beautyboutique.ca order since last friday. Every time I try I get "we cannot process your order at this time please try again". I've tried different credit cards, a different account(my moms), different browsers, a computer, phone and ipad and get the same message. I just wanted to use my promo codes up.
    barbis9, Ciel, toronto166 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Been trying to place a beautyboutique.ca order since last friday. Every time I try I get "we cannot process your order at this time please try again". I've tried different credit cards, a different account(my moms), different browsers, a computer, phone and ipad and get the same message. I just wanted to use my promo codes up.
    Could Shoppers have a behind the scenes IT issue? If you can tweet or post on Facebook, let company know of issues.

rant: someone is using a chainsaw after 7pm (no-no per municipal construction bylaw) in the rain. Someone has to chuck wood in this weather.
    barbis9 and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    It's not you. Shoppers has been having system wide problems for over a week. I would try again as I think it is now resolved. Or call Shoppers directly. Let us know if you are successful.
    Ciel, Lyssia510 and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Last Friday dd came down with an ear infection and the meds that they put her on requires the doses to be spread out so I had to send a bottle to school so they could give it to her at lunch time. Filled out the form for the school to administer medicine, was called three times by the school to confirm the dose, time etc.
    Last night she tells me she hasn't had her medicine at school since Monday(the day I sent it), so I ask her teacher this morning if she has been getting the meds and she's like "Oh shoot I forgot to give the, to her".
    WTF? This isn't some optional medication, she has a freaking infection that requires meds to get rid of it.
    Ciel, Candini, Linda Evans and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

^ How old is DD?

My DD has some cough that required a puffer and they weren`t allowed to administer any medications :\ (At any age)

My rant is:

2 weeks ago, I was in so much pain post surgery I missed work.
    Last week I had some flu/24 hour bug that made me miss work.
    This week I have the worst freaking cold , I can`t breathe out of my nose, my head feels like it's going to explode.
    Ciel, Linda Evans and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pain due to exercise. Think I should just stay in my man cave and drink beer.
    Ciel, GoJays, Candini and 2 others like this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    ^ How old is DD?

My DD has some cough that required a puffer and they weren`t allowed to administer any medications :\ (At any age)

My rant is:

2 weeks ago, I was in so much pain post surgery I missed work.
    Last week I had some flu/24 hour bug that made me miss work.
    This week I have the worst freaking cold , I can`t breathe out of my nose, my head feels like it's going to explode.
    She's 4. Our school board will adminster meds as long as the meds are in a labeled container from the pharmacy and you fill out a form giving them permission to administer it.
    If it was a school board rule not to adminster meds that's one thing(and I would have brought her home during break to give them to her myself since we're 5 mins away from the school) but to "forget" to give them to her is another.
    Ciel, toronto166, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Congrats on upcoming baby! I hadn't noticed postings of yours before recently - with the little notice at the bottom.
    Is your husband ill?
    Do you have extended family - on either side -who could help out? I recall you saying once he had a huge family.
    Wishing you all the best!
    Ah, that's the thing. That was my EX-DH. That's why I haven't really been on here much the past few years.. My ex cheated on me, so I left him for a few months, took him back, and a year later, he cheated on me with the same girl. So I got a divorce 2 years ago, and remarried my childhood sweetheart in June. He has family, but they're all in Australia (he moved here for me, because I can't leave with the kids), and he can't work because it's taking forever to get his worker's permit (should have been here 2 months ago, at the latest). My family is really non-existent now..my mom died (the same week I found out my ex was cheating, again) and my grandfather died last in September..so now, I just have my grandmother, in the US...

My ex didn't pay child support for 6 months, the only reason he started to was because I finally went on OW (so I used a credit card for everything for those 6 months), and they would make him pay. He still doesn't pay what he should, but I don't have the money to take him back to court. I am still paying off the credit card debt from those 6 months (finally down to owing less than $2000.....)

@Shwa: Childcare isn't the issue. DH watches the kids, they're both in school, I work afternoon/nights, so he's in charge.
    JadeAngel, Ciel, DaveP and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

@GoddessDigi , wow, yes you have been through a lot
    Glad you have childcare
    Thanks for the update and for sharing with us
    Sorry to hear about your Mum and your grandfather
    Sorry to hear about your old marriage but glad to hear about your new marriage
    Hopefully the rest of 2017 will be a good year...

Thread Information