User Tag List

Page 508 of 654 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 506 507 508 509 510 518 558 608 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    if you call someone out for being a jerk, why do people suddenly think you are the rude one for daring to say something? Why is it so taboo to point out when someone doesn't have basic human respect?
    Because somehow those people think it's ok to shoot the messenger but not say boo to the person who is the elephant in the room (behaviourwise). I live this reality with relatives including the ones living with me in the same house.
    torontogal12 and toronto166 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I hate this thing --> ###
    It used to be such a quiet, innocuous little symbol.
    Now it makes people stupid.
    You guessed it, I don't do twitter.
    I agree - what I hate, too, is people on FB posting a whole listing of stupid hashtags after they post a pic or something else - c'mon, now.
    Ciel, francine1985, GoJays and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

My rant for today is that I really really really miss Vancouver and I want to go back. Why am I in Toronto?? Grrrrrrr grrrrr grrrrrr!
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I agree - what I hate, too, is people on FB posting a whole listing of stupid hashtags after they post a pic or something else - c'mon, now.
    Now now, you two! #I #love #hashtags!! Then again, I'm a twitter addict and I use them all the time. Like, #allthetime.
    Natalka, Ciel, macw1960 and 2 others like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Using Twitter is literally my job. Studies have shown that hashtags are on their way out. And in trainings, I tell people to not to bother using them unless there is a specific one for events. People only find them annoying and don't actually use them to search anymore

So there is hope!

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I hate this thing --> ###
    It used to be such a quiet, innocuous little symbol.
    Now it makes people stupid.
    You guessed it, I don't do twitter.
    Ciel, GoJays, Midnightly and 4 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Coupon pad stealers and now shelf clearers....
    Ciel, macw1960 and toronto166 like this.
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Rant #1
    I had a job interview for tomorrow. Went to google the address it is at a house, not associated with any business. Emailed the person interviewing me to ask if we could meet in a public spot, get a response back that they do all interviewing in their home and no one except me has ever had an issue with coming to their house for an interview. Guess I'll be skipping that one.

Rant #2
    Paw Patrol, the Paw Patrol song that has been stuck in my head since Friday, the cost of Paw Patrol toys, the cost of Paw Patrol figures, dd having her heart set on having a birthday cake with these Paw Patrol figures on it(my fault for doing a Frozen cake for her last year with figures but we already had them, this year if I do the same thing the cake will literally be her birthday present). Give me Frozen and Let It Go anyday.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Rant #1
    I had a job interview for tomorrow. Went to google the address it is at a house, not associated with any business. Emailed the person interviewing me to ask if we could meet in a public spot, get a response back that they do all interviewing in their home and no one except me has ever had an issue with coming to their house for an interview. Guess I'll be skipping that one.

Rant #2
    Paw Patrol, the Paw Patrol song that has been stuck in my head since Friday, the cost of Paw Patrol toys, the cost of Paw Patrol figures, dd having her heart set on having a birthday cake with these Paw Patrol figures on it(my fault for doing a Frozen cake for her last year with figures but we already had them, this year if I do the same thing the cake will literally be her birthday present). Give me Frozen and Let It Go anyday.

Ds2 had a paw patrol party this year (his birthday was in June) and we got a 1/4 slab paw patrol cake for around 15$ from Walmart. While we went all out (spent over 100$ on paw patrol licensed decorations, paw patrol licensed loot bag stuff, a new paw patrol outfit for the party, some art supplies for dh to make a game {markers, Bristol board, tape...}, and actual game prizes {chocolate, frisbee, assorted toys, sidewalk chalk...} since every kid gets to pick a prize in the order of who got the most points.) you could certainly do a themed party on a budget.

paw patrol 1/4 slab cake around 15$ (Walmart), plain party plates 1-2$ (Walmart), paw patrol napkins 2$ (Walmart), and a cheap pack of assorted utensils... Just put the paw patrol napkin on top of each plain plate in the pile when you stack the plates. That way they will get the colourful image when they go to get the plates and it also helps prevent kids from grabbing several napkins out of a pile.

*while I would usually suggest buying a few small toys and putting them on a homemade cake the small paw patrol cars are 10-15$ each so you really are better off ordering the cake to keep the cost lower in this instance.
    Ciel, macw1960, Lyssia510 and 2 others like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Rant #1
    Wow. I would've done the same as you. Curious to know what job this was!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Rant #1

Rant #2

Paw patrol! Paw patrol! Will be there on the double!! No jobs to big! No pups to small! So here we go whoa oh oh, uh whoa oh oh!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Long ass rant. Be patient please.

I have a love relationship for Shoppers Drug Mart as a "grocery store" , I hate them as a pharmacy.

Incident one. Couple months ago, I had somebody drop off a prescription for me say, 10am. I`m told it will be ready within a few hours. I go to pick it up at 4pm, they can`t find the pills, they can`t find any information, they can`t find the prescription paper, they question whether it was even brought in. Finally they find the paper and say, sorry! We`ve been so busy *I turn around* I`m the only freaking person there. My prescription was supposed to be filled within a SIX hour time slot.

Incident two. I take what they call "substance controlled medication" 1. Pain killers. 2. benzodiazepines. They have a huge sign that says they are supposed to ask for ID when picking up either type of medications. Not once, for either of my meds, have they ever ID'd me. Joe Blow could have a field day with the pills they give me.

Today. (Rewind to last wednesday) I take a medicine that was on a shortage a few months ago, barely any pharmacies had it because the company couldn`t make them fast enough. They told me Wed that they were out, would come in on Thursday.
    I call Thursday, they say it could come in now, or in the evening, someone will call you when it arrives. Ok. Nobody calls me.
    I call them today, they say two of my prescriptions are ready to be picked up. I go there, the lady can only find one.
    She says to me " Your ____ has already been picked up. " Excuse you? I called not even 30 minutes ago and somebody said I had TWO orders to be picked up. She looks in the cabinet again, " Oh! There it is! Haha! "

Wtf? That's not funny. Note incident two.

I never see the pharmacist working at this location. It's always random helpers/CO-OP students being held accountable for peoples health and well being.

FYI, Yeah I`m finding another pharmacy...
    Tweets77, Ciel, macw1960 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I was watching funny videos with my kids on what I thought was supposed to be a kid friendly app. There were adds for a mobile game with soldiers shooting people and bombs dropping on buildings. Really not impressed and I have deleted the app. It's a good thing I was watching the videos with them but what if they were watching the app alone while I was cooking or cleaning.
    Ciel, macw1960, Candini and 1 others like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Candini, I agree with Shoppers incompetence. Their wait time is just ridiculous and I just wan't happy with the service and I moved a couple of years ago to an independent pharmacist not affiliated with any big box store and It is a huge difference how personal and caring he is. He has phoned myself and my husband several times to see how we were tolerating meds or med changes.
    Ciel, macw1960, Candini and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Wow. I would've done the same as you. Curious to know what job this was!
    It was for a cleaning posistion that I found on Kijiji. Ad sounded professional, gave lots of details about the job etc, just really sketchy that they interview in their house(even if it's in a nice area).
    Ciel, macw1960 and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Paw patrol! Paw patrol! Will be there on the double!! No jobs to big! No pups to small! So here we go whoa oh oh, uh whoa oh oh!

WHHYYYYY?!?!!?
    I had just replaced this with Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes. Now I've got this mash up going on in my head
    "I know I can treat you better
    Than Paw Patrol"
    Ciel, macw1960, Candini and 1 others like this.

Thread Information