User Tag List

Page 586 of 654 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 584 585 586 587 588 596 636 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 9804
Like Tree37293Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Our mailman have changed and I now get my mail late afternoon instead of late morning.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    Hope not, but I'd do it as soon as you can. I wouldnt risk it to coming through paypal or even cheque delivery. Depending on how much you have sitting there, I'd buy the Amazon cards ($5 for 500pts). You get the codes in under 10 minutes, and once you redeem them on Amazon they dont expire. You can apply them to any future purchase(s) as you see fit.

i'll be down right peeved if it won't let me cash out.. i have a stupid amount of points (i know i should have cashed out sooner but i just let it collect) i really don't want to flip it into amazon cards because i don't think i could spend that amount on amazon it would sit there for years and at the moment i think i'd really rather have the cash to put towards a family Vacation.. i am still able to log into my account.. still able to access the area where i can make claims.. i didn't do anything that would cause my account to be shut down... my only guess is i've had the account for soo long that i've run the full cycle.. i just wish they would have told me this months ago when they started to stop sending the surveys
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Co-workers who:
    A- talk too much, especially about nothing... or worse, their children. I'm not a talker, I don't like to talk. I don't want to listen, either. Be quiet.

B- swear while out on the sales floor. Before hours or in the stockroom, I couldn't care less what words come out of your mouth, hell, I use them all myself. But once you set foot out there, you STFU. Swings back around to that talking thing.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

4th week and no walmart flyer. i like my paper flyers...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

When people call me on my cell when I have said to call my home number first, as I have an answering machine. My cell is pay as you go, and used for emergency reasons only.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you had a good day until you return home to find a notice by the landlor saying the bulding have mouses and you will have an exterminator coming.Not in my appt at least but ewwwwwwwwww,At least they are moving fast for taking care of the problem,i dont want mouses in my appart.To read that had me
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Oct 13th, 2017 at 05:38 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i went downtown to buy a comforter at Hart. turns out i read the wrong flyer & they had none on sale & way too much $$ at reg. price, so off to giant tiger...what a crappy choice! the store on cannon st is pathetic. think i will check out sears on the wkend.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    i went downtown to buy a comforter at Hart. turns out i read the wrong flyer & they had none on sale & way too much $$ at reg. price, so off to giant tiger...what a crappy choice! the store on cannon st is pathetic. think i will check out sears on the wkend.

While I wish you the best of luck, you might realize that unfortunately with the Sears announcement earlier Friday, the liquidators in charge (which BTW, wont be Sears themselves) are actually going to jack the Sears prices up even higher, to make the "liquidation discounts" SEEM impressive?

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

When you wake up early in the morning because you can no longer sleep at first ya see people around on forums(this one and psych central) then it's like they don't want to talk to you when you post. That really ticks me the heck off!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    While I wish you the best of luck, you might realize that unfortunately with the Sears announcement earlier Friday, the liquidators in charge (which BTW, wont be Sears themselves) are actually going to jack the Sears prices up even higher, to make the "liquidation discounts" SEEM impressive?
    yup....i realize that, i ended up getting one for $25- at the mill outlet on ottawa st. ;-)

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Living in the town you grew up in and hating it everyday you wake up or go out and do things. It's like you do the polite thing and wait for someone an elder to get her paper and go on about her way but then this woman outta nowhere behind you charges up and basically runs the elder over. It's like hostile, gawd people are so rude here. Or when walking down the side walk you come up to another person stealing someone's bike well I took upon myself to stop the individual only to be told to get out of his way and he took off with the bike. Why on earth do shop owners have cameras only on the inside of their building and not outside?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    barbis9, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

small rant but it has happened twice now. UPS has dropped large heavy parcels RIGHT IN FRONT of the screen door?!!

You know how in the movies you see someone wedge a wooden chair under a door handle to stop someone from coming in?
    Well this was like that except we couldn't get out.
    The bottom of parcel ( it was heavy books ) was wedged along the concrete block, the parcel was slanted inward towards the door and the top of the parcel got jammed under a metal part of the screen door.

Grrrr! nearly damaged the door as I tried to get them out.
    barbis9, macw1960, cath007 and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

PC Points. Having to remember to load the offers every week. Why the fk to I have to load the offers? Shouldn't PC be loading them for me automatically and then sending me an email regarding the savings for that week? THEY want my business. I don't need them. Lord knows, there are more than enough grocery stores in this friggin' town to satisfy my needs. Doesn't help that I keep forgetting my frickin password!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Beyond frustrated with a coworker.
    barbis9, GoJays, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    When people call me on my cell when I have said to call my home number first, as I have an answering machine. My cell is pay as you go, and used for emergency reasons only.
    same! we never answer the cellphone because it is pay as you go.. we gave in and put the most basic of texting plans on it (since most used websites people seem to text now a days) but at 40c a minute i'm not going to answer the cell unless it's an emergency
    ROMEO, barbis9, cath007 and 2 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Thread Information