User Tag List

Page 7 of 654 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    went to a concert last night. No problem with either the cover band or the main act, both really really good! I had a problem with the disrespective drunks that were there. Yelling and screaming curse words, throwing things and being a general pain in the backside. But the worse was the slobbering drunk bleach blond woman that was stumbling up and down the aisles. She kept trying to give the band drinks and wanting them to drink with her and then got mad when they wouldn't. They were trying to do a job and seriously, would you drink something from a complete stranger? This is a very small venue and when this drunk stumbled past, you could actually smell her. Hey, I'm no stick in the mud but when I pay for a ticket, I want to be able to enjoy the show. I can only hope someone got enough pics and is able to show this person what a complete fool she made of herself. Ok, mini-rant done.
    Sadly I know this feeling! Bleach blonde with crunchy hair and acid wash jeans from the 1980s kept standing in my way and leaning back and swishing her hair. Her hair was crunchy with hairspray and I got to taste it. I just stopped going to that venue. I hope you still had a good time !
    wolfwoman likes this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Hate that father's day not only means buying three gifts (Dad, FIL, DH), but that we have to host a barbecue. Suddenly, we have to invite a dozen people, spend the weekend cleaning the house and preparing, and drop more than $100 for food. Working full time, having two small children, and needing to do exam/class marking and report cards before the end of June is making this very difficult.
    Natalka, walkonby and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got drafted to designate driver for grad party and some of these kids parents are putting responsibility on me to find kid get them home at certain time.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Got drafted to designate driver for grad party and some of these kids parents are putting responsibility on me to find kid get them home at certain time.
    That happened to me last year with my sister and her friends
    vesper likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    That happened to me last year with my sister and her friends
    Well it turned out very smooth for me afterall, even made $100 in tips, and a mother of one child pretty much made it clear she wants a date. LOL! Yahoo!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Well it turned out very smooth for me afterall, even made $100 in tips, and a mother of one child pretty much made it clear she wants a date. LOL! Yahoo!!

hmmmmmmmm

YAHOOO!!!!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

It bothers me that folks talk to dead people on facebook
    Patty Smyth likes this.
    ....just be happy

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
    ew!! they do?
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

OK I know this is old news... but WTH is it raining on Fathers Day of all days. So annoying. At least our garden is getting watered
    Patty Smyth and kazm-l like this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    ew!! they do?
    yeah well all these msgs to heaven and i miss you so much and all that crap....
    Patty Smyth and MillieH like this.
    ....just be happy

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

ARGGGGG! There is POO all over!! My Dachshund Truffle's butt exploded during the night. It was up the side of the filing cabinet, the front of the fridge, on the oven door, on legs of chairs, on rugs and 5 massive patches ( bathsheet sized) in different rooms. And she left a trail of it dribbling from room to room . The ONLY bright side of it, is that she left the bed before it happened.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

when you buy the finishing touch to redecorating the bathroom (okay really it is just a new bathmat (microfiber memory foam from Costco!), new shower curtain and hooks... but still) and a grommet on the shower curtain breaks when you put the hook through... back to the store for me...
    walkonby likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

My rant is about deliberate SCOPing .... I mean scanning the item - finding that it's not the same price as advertised on the shelf and trying to get it for free. It just seems wrong to me. I appreciate that SCOP has a place - creating confidence in the scanning system and where it's not accurate - giving a bit of a deal for the "hassle" in time/energy to get the price corrected. But to make a deliberate practice of it just goes against the grain. I just have to stop reading brags about SCOPs I guess......

In the end there won't be any retailer that can afford to belong to the "making it right" retailing group. They'll all be so broke from giving away all the goods....

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I've noticed that.. it bothers me when they pray to God on facebook AND tell the rest of us we must copy and paste it.. I wonder if they are praying to a facebook God.. one of my sisters talks to our dead dad on facebook, he never had a computer.. not like he can turn it on and find it now..he isn't on her list even.. I deleted her lol..

I just delete any facebook friends who pray, talk to dead peeps, post their drama, try to guilt into reposting.. facebook is so nice, you can just x whatever irks you
    Quote Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

There is that, or maybe they'll smarten up and actually put in the proper price instead of telling us one price on the shelf and another at the checkout.

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    My rant is about deliberate SCOPing .... I mean scanning the item - finding that it's not the same price as advertised on the shelf and trying to get it for free. It just seems wrong to me. I appreciate that SCOP has a place - creating confidence in the scanning system and where it's not accurate - giving a bit of a deal for the "hassle" in time/energy to get the price corrected. But to make a deliberate practice of it just goes against the grain. I just have to stop reading brags about SCOPs I guess......

In the end there won't be any retailer that can afford to belong to the "making it right" retailing group. They'll all be so broke from giving away all the goods....
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Page 7 of 654 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Thread Information