User Tag List

Page 33 of 654 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast
Like Tree37293Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    I've been tempted several times to delete it but I use it for freebies and contests and I do keep in touch with some people through facebook. I don't post status updates or anything and I have very little info on my page.
    My cat sitter lets me use her account sometimes for seeking into. Considering making a fake account. I find some people post rude updates.
    torontogal12 and trishka like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

This month I have had food poisoning, mega bad cramps the same week as the food poisoning, and now injured my knee. This is on top of a foot injury that I have had for many months that comes and goes. I am afraid to take more sick days at work because I don't want them thinking I am crying wolf...

And I'm gaining weight because it hurts to move.

When it rains, it freaking pours
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Sep 6th, 2013 at 02:35 PM.
    Angela273, vesper and trishka like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^^^ A doctors note, is all it takes!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I'd be spending the whole day at the doctor just to get a piece of paper and be told for the 10th time to give it time and it will go away. I'd be much more comfortable at home or just working anyway. The work is all mental, not physical, at least.

I hobbled through Union station this morning. Anyone in TO see a blond woman with a white sweater hobbling through Union on the way home, come say hi!

The bright point of my week was when a woman found me after I had hurt my knee. I told her I had called my husband to drive me home. She said she couldn't believe I was married as I only look 23. This beat the lady last week who told me I looked 25. I'm 31. Small wins lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    ^^^^ A doctors note, is all it takes!
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Sep 6th, 2013 at 02:44 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Get rich, it solves a lot of problems!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Thank you for offering! Can you send a certified cheque?
    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Get rich, it solves a lot of problems!
    Angela273, i_forget and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just sent you 10 million Vesper Bucks!

In all seriousness, if your foot and knee hurt, that screws your posture, which screws with everything in your body. Don't you have any nag skills? Generously heap upon the doctor!
    Angela273 and trishka like this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I'm about to snap!!!
    So tired of BS. Finally my sons dad decides to call and ask if I m still bringing DS over for the weekend. I said yes he wants to see his dad!! Well he turns around and says that if I'm bringing him over that I need to bring groceries for the weekend. Umm excuse me?!? I am not purchasing groceries for YOU so that you can have your son for te weekend. This is not how it works. You don't pay child support, you do dick all. If you cant manage your money that your problem!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Angela273, i_forget and vesper like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    This month I have had food poisoning, mega bad cramps the same week as the food poisoning, and now injured my knee. This is on top of a foot injury that I have had for many months that comes and goes. I am afraid to take more sick days at work because I don't want them thinking I am crying wolf...

And I'm gaining weight because it hurts to move.

When it rains, it freaking pours
    Oh man, I'm so sorry. You really need to stay off it. Not sure what you did to your knee but once your knee is injured, your leg, foot, ankle and back will all eventually start to hurt.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    I'm about to snap!!!
    So tired of BS. Finally my sons dad decides to call and ask if I m still bringing DS over for the weekend. I said yes he wants to see his dad!! Well he turns around and says that if I'm bringing him over that I need to bring groceries for the weekend. Umm excuse me?!? I am not purchasing groceries for YOU so that you can have your son for te weekend. This is not how it works. You don't pay child support, you do dick all. If you cant manage your money that your problem!!!

Wow, sorry but he sounds like a real arse. You should not have to bring groceries for him, especially if he isn't paying any kind of support. I kind of read what he said as, I'll only see my son if you buy us some groceries. Just remember, you're doing what you think is best for your son.
    Angela273 and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm about to snap!!!
    Oh my! What a terrible man! What kind of a creep mooches off a single mother raising his child and not paying child support! Life is NOT going to be kind to that man.
    abbasgirl, Angela273 and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

He is all of the above... And more.
    I don't even want to get into it. *sigh*

vesper likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

At the metro today a gentleman was putting 25cent stickers on the bread. He was about to leave and I noticed a roll of stickers on the shelf he had forgotten about. I told him, he picked them up and said they didn't stick so he couldn't use them. Stupid me doesn't clue in to ask for any of them till I'm driving home. Stupid move. To top it off, check out clerk forgets to take my coupons off my bread. Guess I can use them next time.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I'd be spending the whole day at the doctor just to get a piece of paper and be told for the 10th time to give it time and it will go away. I'd be much more comfortable at home or just working anyway. The work is all mental, not physical, at least.

I hobbled through Union station this morning. Anyone in TO see a blond woman with a white sweater hobbling through Union on the way home, come say hi!

The bright point of my week was when a woman found me after I had hurt my knee. I told her I had called my husband to drive me home. She said she couldn't believe I was married as I only look 23. This beat the lady last week who told me I looked 25. I'm 31. Small wins lol.
    Is there any way you can work from home via the interet?

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm about to snap!!!

Snap and put him in his place.
    People need to be held accountable for their actions.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Page 33 of 654 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast

Thread Information