User Tag List

Page 23 of 654 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK I posted this yesterday, then removed it, because it really really bothers me a lot and it was humiliating. I am still bothered by it.

After a day of very hot weather and dust from the badlands in AB, I went to a camp-ground to take a shower. I entered the mens common shower area alone, 2 minutes later, 2 young boys came in. 2 minutes after that, this woman comes in, see's me showering, says 'Oh I am so sorry'. But then she continues to talk to the boys, telling them she expects them to put on lots of suntan lotion including ears, nose, feet etc when they are done, takes a step closer to me, put the lotion on a chair.

So for 10 - 15 seconds, this weird creep is standing 5 feet in front of while I am showing!!!

Worst part was when I was done as I knew when I opened that door, she'd be on the other side. She was, I just felt so violated.

I'm normally quick to speak up, but this time I just froze. I think I was actually so shocked and creeped out, I just could not believe it!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^^^^ So sorry that happened to you.
    Angela273 likes this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hurt my back this morning and my entire day has been wasted.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    ^^^^^ So sorry that happened to you.
    Thank you. Hope your back gets better!
    i_forget likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

go to the movies this afternoon with hubby (first one he has gone to in months) arrive early... only people in the theatre find good seats right in the middle.. next people come in.. they sit RIGHT behind us really.. you have 300+ seats to pick! do you really have to sit RIGHT behind us and start rambling and talking and making tons of noise kicking the back of the seat.. ended up moving before the movie even started because of them
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    OK I posted this yesterday, then removed it, because it really really bothers me a lot and it was humiliating. I am still bothered by it.

After a day of very hot weather and dust from the badlands in AB, I went to a camp-ground to take a shower. I entered the mens common shower area alone, 2 minutes later, 2 young boys came in. 2 minutes after that, this woman comes in, see's me showering, says 'Oh I am so sorry'. But then she continues to talk to the boys, telling them she expects them to put on lots of suntan lotion including ears, nose, feet etc when they are done, takes a step closer to me, put the lotion on a chair.

So for 10 - 15 seconds, this weird creep is standing 5 feet in front of while I am showing!!!

Worst part was when I was done as I knew when I opened that door, she'd be on the other side. She was, I just felt so violated.

I'm normally quick to speak up, but this time I just froze. I think I was actually so shocked and creeped out, I just could not believe it!
    Interesting that men feel violated as women do.

This was completely inappropriate on her part.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quebec road engineers, enough said
    i_forget and vesper like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I Wonder how many days the coupon for a free product of general mill via save.ca will take to come..because general mill said 2-3 weeks and save.ca 5-8 days...kind of confusing
    Does the cereals promo with save.ca for pins are all like that?
    I ordered yogourt on about July 28th and I am still waiting to receive the coupon.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Interesting that men feel violated as women do.

This was completely inappropriate on her part.
    ITA nad if only some( not all) people, female and male understood boundries and inapprioate behaviour..the world would be a slighly better place.
    Crochetlady, GoJays and vesper like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I live across the street from Value Village and after hours people drop things off. On the weekends I guess people move and clean up things drop it after hours so the pile of stuff is huge. And always do you get people going through the bags and taking the stuff. I know the people should of donated things during hours but still the stuff is for donation and not for people to go through the bags and make a mess. I have lived across Value Village for almost 4 years now and not once have I done that. I would just feel wrong like stealing something that doesn't belong to me.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    I live across the street from Value Village and after hours people drop things off. On the weekends I guess people move and clean up things drop it after hours so the pile of stuff is huge. And always do you get people going through the bags and taking the stuff. I know the people should of donated things during hours but still the stuff is for donation and not for people to go through the bags and make a mess. I have lived across Value Village for almost 4 years now and not once have I done that. I would just feel wrong like stealing something that doesn't belong to me.
    I have a metro across the street from me with a large donation bin for clothes and housewares and you should see the amount of people that think its a free bin! Its a donation bin for cripes sakes but that doesnt stop people from going through it! crazyness!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Sheesh, that was totally inappropriate of her to have done! Gah!
    Crochetlady likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Sheesh, that was totally inappropriate of her to have done! Gah!
    A wise lady friend I know has almost convinced me this lady was in 100% mother mode, modesty goes out the window when women like that. not sure if that is true, but I take comfort now.
    GoJays and i_forget like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

A wise lady friend I know has almost convinced me this lady was in 100% mother mode, modesty goes out the window when women like that. not sure if that is true, but I take comfort now.

She very possibly didn't feel comfortable leaving her sons with a grown man. KWIM?
    i_forget and vesper like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    She very possibly didn't feel comfortable leaving her sons with a grown man. KWIM?
    and yet taking them into the ladies is uncomfortable for women too...sometime she has to give up on mothering to allow her off-spring make thier own decisions..How old were the boys, BTW, Vesper??
    vesper likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Page 23 of 654 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Thread Information