User Tag List

Page 448 of 654 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 498 548 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    people who videotape/photograph themselves giving homeless people money/food and then post all over social media like " Look what I did! I`m such a good person "
    I`m sure that person lying on the sidewalk really wants to be broadcasted everywhere, most likely not in the best shape of their life..
    I HATE that!! You are using someone else's misfortune to try to make yourself an internet celebrity. Homeless people are not props
    Crochetlady, Ciel, GoJays and 9 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I don't get splits on the nails, but my knuckles dry out and crack (even by using hand cream. I've tried almost every brand and nothing helps). I use polysporin to heal the cuts.

i used to use polysporin on my lips when they used to split really badly at the ends and no amount of lip balm would do anything... it's pretty bad when you have a preferred brand due to "taste" lol
    Ciel, macw1960, DaveP and 5 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i used to use polysporin on my lips when they used to split really badly at the ends and no amount of lip balm would do anything... it's pretty bad when you have a preferred brand due to "taste" lol
    Eew that doesn't sound like fun. I think polys does lip balm now?
    Ciel, macw1960, toronto166 and 2 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

With grocery prices rising I thought that was bad enough, today I find out my local NF is closing in a week AND possibly their other local location

I don't do ritual visits to Walmart and metro/loblaws is stupid expensive for basic stuff.

If you don't hear from me its because I'm in jail for stealing cat litter.
    Ciel, macw1960, DaveP and 5 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

WTF's wrong with people!?!? Some distant family friend posted our picture on his facebook and I am super pissed at him. We doesn't even keep in touch. I am not even sure who the heck he is. I forced my cousin removed my family picture from FB once. Just bc you had the picture doesn't give you the right to post it to the public.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    WTF's wrong with people!?!? Some distant family friend posted our picture on his facebook and I am super pissed at him. We doesn't even keep in touch. I am not even sure who the heck he is. I forced my cousin removed my family picture from FB once. Just bc you had the picture doesn't give you the right to post it to the public.
    We have family members who constantly post pictures of our kids on Facebook, even though dh and I don't have Facebook, and have told them multiple times that we do not want pictures of the kids on Facebook.
    Pisses me off to no end. It's one thing to post a picture of an adult on social media, completely different to post a picture of a minor that is not your child(especially when you have been told not to, and know the parents don't have Facebook to monitor it).

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

My Mother once had a male "friend" who would constantly try to get "up skirt" shots with his camera and post pics of my family on facebook. I berated him very loudly at a family get together and stated that his camera was going "where the sun doesn't shine" and in pieces if I ever saw him with a camera again. Then my DH threatened him as well, and that was the end of that.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Showcase is showing Thor;The Dark World followed by The Avengers followed by Thor...
    Tweets77, Ciel, macw1960 and 2 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

That's what I don't freaking understand...they can post their own pictures in their birthday suites for all I care. They have no right to post others pictures (especially without permission). I have legitimate reason to not show my face on FB. I am still very afraid of my stalker. Until you are a victim of a real life stalker you'll never understand. I didn't talk to many people about this bc I don't want them to worry, not everyone in my family knew about this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    We have family members who constantly post pictures of our kids on Facebook, even though dh and I don't have Facebook, and have told them multiple times that we do not want pictures of the kids on Facebook.
    Pisses me off to no end. It's one thing to post a picture of an adult on social media, completely different to post a picture of a minor that is not your child(especially when you have been told not to, and know the parents don't have Facebook to monitor it).
    Grrrrrrh! WTF! They can just block out the kids face with a star, or blur it. I hate FB.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    My Mother once had a male "friend" who would constantly try to get "up skirt" shots with his camera and post pics of my family on facebook. I berated him very loudly at a family get together and stated that his camera was going "where the sun doesn't shine" and in pieces if I ever saw him with a camera again. Then my DH threatened him as well, and that was the end of that.
    That's guy is a sicko...hope your mom is no longer friend with that creep.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I never share my photos online...and the brood who have fb/twi/insta never post their photos online either...and have made it clear to their friends not to tag them...

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

That's what I don't freaking understand...they can post their own pictures in their birthday suites for all I care. They have no right to post others pictures (especially without permission). I have legitimate reason to not show my face on FB. I am still very afraid of my stalker. Until you are a victim of a real life stalker you'll never understand. I didn't talk to many people about this bc I don't want them to worry, not everyone in my family knew about this.

quoted for truth...

i don't have any of that sh!t.. @Decaf ..sorry you have been victimised by some-one..

We have chosen to keep a low internet profile to keep ourselves as untraceable as we can short of making Ip tunnels..

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Grrrrrrh! WTF! They can just block out the kids face with a star, or blur it. I hate FB.

That's guy is a sicko...hope your mom is no longer friend with that creep.

Decaf...he died...can't say that I am sorry. If that makes me a bad person...oh well.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Bought a spiffy $100 white noise machine, positioned it on my bed, beside my pillow, on a fairly loud "mask outside noise" setting, and also used earplugs, as I have for the past 12ish years, and the asshole upstairs still managed to stomp hard enough and loud enough to wake me up.

It must take talent to be that much of a prick.

Next time I move, top floor. Nothing else.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

So there's this person, whom I love desperately, who likes karaoke. This very good in every way except this one person likes to practice singing while wearing earplugs attached to a tablet or smartphone. This person also happens to be completely tone deaf. Gaaah.

Thread Information