User Tag List

Page 452 of 654 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 462 502 552 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SELF-CHECKOUTS!!!!!! I'm never ever using one again.Or at least not the one at Loblaws. I would rather wait in line for hours than have a machine tell me to put something back in the bag one more time GRR

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

kijiji-ugggg people who want you to deliver a 5.00 item -ummm nope -one who cant meet up starts a few back and forth emails then stops for no reason -do you have the item get that -so 3 failed offers this week alone
    Natalka, Ciel, macw1960 and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    There's a new coop student in my office. She was playing with her phone during my entire training with her (not taking notes, just playing with Instagram/other apps. I had to stop a few times because I found I was just talking to myself). She doesn't say hello to me when I say hello to her. She says things with a condescending tone. I've noticed she doesn't do this to the others in the office.

She is a mature student and I am younger than her. I think this might be ageism. I can't think of anything else that could possibly cause this because she was frosty from day 1
    @torontogal12 , maybe if you remind the student that you will be writing an interim and a final report on the co op placement, she may sit up straight a little bit more.

I had a student that showed disrespect from the first day with me. At the end of the first week, I called the school and asked if there were any problems and if, perhaps, the student did not want this work placement - were they told they HAD to come to our workplace.

I think the school contacted the student since, the rest of the work placement went well. Because I addressed it very early.
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Wed, Jan 20th, 2016 at 06:58 PM.
    Ciel, macw1960, DaveP and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Passive-aggressive thinly veiled jabs aimed at me on a social media site. Grow up! Grrrr!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ Wow, my rant starts the same, Wolfie, but it's one of my sisters employing this tactic in an email - I know she's done it in relation to other siblings, but this is the first time I know it was totally directed at me. Not impressed, girlie!
    Ciel, macw1960, DaveP and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

The amount of moms going wild and ruthless over the $4.99 formula flyer error....

Ciel, macw1960, DaveP and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I know, and I eat the same amount or less...not like I am stuffing myself with food around the clock.

I don' know what the heck happen inside my body...I keep gaining and gaining weight I am now almost 10 lbs over the threshold. I eat 1 meal per day and still ballooning.

I need to start a "GoFundMe: liposuction" ASAP

PS. too much info but none of the fat I gained go to my chest area (come on I gained almost 10 lbs and not even an ounce went there)
    One meal a day is doing it to you. You are better to have small meals/snacks every few hours.
    Natalka, Ciel, seylz_gurl and 11 others like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Metro had Irresistible European Chocolate biscuits for $9.99 before Christmas. 2weeks ago they were $4.99 and there were several large displays of them...Today they are at $10.99..

Glad I indulged my habit at $4.99...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    One meal a day is doing it to you. You are better to have small meals/snacks every few hours.
    Yup. @Decaf .your body is going into starvation mode and hoarding all those precious nutrients and calories..
    Ciel, macw1960, Decaf and 6 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Why does the Eastern seaboard of the US get a massive dumping of snow and here in the Great White North, we have nothing? The GTA at least. Can't speak for the rest of the country.
    Please bring us some snow Mother Nature.
    Natalka, Ciel, GoJays and 5 others like this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by electric_viking View Post
    Why does the Eastern seaboard of the US get a massive dumping of snow and here in the Great White North, we have nothing? The GTA at least. Can't speak for the rest of the country.
    Drive about 45 minutes west of the GTA and come take some of ours!
    Ciel, macw1960, walkonby and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Snow avoids Toronto since you called out the army to attack it. Snow knows Toronto means business. It mostly attacks Newfoundland now.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Drive about 45 minutes west of the GTA and come take some of ours!
    I'd gladly come take some of yours if I could.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Snow avoids Toronto since you called out the army to attack it. Snow knows Toronto means business. It mostly attacks Newfoundland now.
    Not in Toronto. I'm to the east about an hour.
    Ciel, macw1960, DaveP and 3 others like this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Like I said in another thread - if you want US snow then go to the US and romp and play to your heart's content The rest of us normal people don't want snow here.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The individual who wanted a commercial metal rolling rack for rec room went nuclear upon finding out that I put all the metal cookware on that thing (which is under my bedroom floor so I'm sure to hear every pot movement from now on) and dismantled the two plastic shelving units (neatly stacked with a sign to sell them or take to dump). He's not accepting blame for not taking out old cookware before buying all those cast iron pieces and huge roasters pots. I moved the glass/ceramic bakeware to built-in shelves where old canning jars were (now in a recycling box-am expecting more words from the other parent). I used to have a note on the old plastic shelving not to put metal items on the glassware but they were ignored.

I also boxed the old cookware and bagged old/scratched Pyrex (not his) for scrap/dump.

He's not listening to reason (mine) nor taking responsibility for the clutter (no effort at cleaning up nor taking out one item for every new item brought in). Bro seems to think I'm an idiot. Newsflash-karma is going to hit you both big time. There's no way in h*** (which I feel applies to daily life at home) I'm going to put up the plastic shelving again. Not when there are easily three other areas similarly cluttered.

Earlier this month, said parent used a cast iron pizza pan (he does not make pizza and had aluminum pans for frozen pizzas so what the ****) with 1/4 cup of oil to bake several potato halves. He did not clean up the oil burn that resulted from oil spilling over the lip during handling.
    Last edited by Ciel; Sat, Jan 23rd, 2016 at 11:00 AM.
    Decaf, toronto166 and Davetherave like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information