User Tag List

Page 555 of 654 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 553 554 555 556 557 565 605 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    No I don't mind what other do on Social Media. Its about society not letting me do away with my career.

Oh I hate society as a whole - my rant was separate.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Cut off the tip of my index finger. With scissors no less...Won't stop bleeding,so off we go to walk in clinic. It took 14 sticks to cauterize...very painful! Non stop throbbing, worse with movement...10 days of 4x a day antibiotics. Not one of my better days! Well guess Dh is going to have to do dishes and I have an excuse to be lazy for tomorrow
    Omg !! Scouponer hope by now your finger is getting better .. Take good care yourself
    barbis9, Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

HMV gift cards - what do you do with the unused gc then? do they have to give you back the money?[/QUOTE]

Nope.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Oh I hate society as a whole - my rant was separate.

I don't count as society right? LOL

"Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

So I contacted them through the online form and through facebook.
    The facebook reply came in within a few hours and confirmed that they do price match and accept coupons AND it is company policy, meaning all stores subscribe to it.
    A day later, an email from customer service was very generic and said that the company encourages the store managers to be empowered in running the store in a manner that gives the customer the best possible experience AND should I feel I was unjustly denied a price match to speak to the store directly...ummm...that's what I did and got nowhere (as stated in my initial correspondence) and why I am contacting the next level of management. Geez...
    At least I can show the facebook message, but still feel it may be rejected since stores seem to be flexible in how they apply their policies.
    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    The Walmart policy concerning price matching and coupons is as follows: Ad Match can be used in conjunction with a single coupon.
    My store categorically refuses to apply coupons to a price match because a price match is viewed as an offer (which all coupons have written as a disclaimer).
    I have explained a hundred ways how they are misinterpreting the wording to no avail. I have contacted Walmart asking for clarification that I can actually show the CSM next time this happens, but it's getting to be ridiculous to fight over the ability to price match and use a coupon. I am not even sure if Walmart will get back to me. Perhaps it is best to call...but I don't have an hour to spend on the phone either..
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Damn medial insurance plans! The hoops they want you to jump through to get the benfits that you have paid for is ridiculous. I understand they have to be careful about insurance fraud but when DH is lying here with with a feeding tube and having to take massive painkillers through that tube, I am not sympathetic with them.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Ebay..

Never really ordered from them until last month, I`ve been after something and found them much cheaper online than anywhere local, so I placed a couple orders. ( an extra one by accident because I did the "claim and pay" or whatever and ended up having a flag to my account I didn`t pay... anyways whole other rant...)

None of the tracking numbers work, it takes soooo long. (And the shops I picked have very high ratings) Meanwhile they come from China so obviously it's not going to be here asap, but... I`m getting impatient

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The neighbors. I hate them so bad. Apparently, the road in front of their house is their own personal parking spot. Unless they're at work, one of their vehicles is constantly parked on the street, despite the five hour limit. Don't get me started on the no overnight parking rule. I'd say half the time, one vehicle is out there overnight. They park in such a way that it makes it difficult for me to get out of my driveway. When I had a little car it wasn't too bad but now that I'm driving a truck it's much harder, especially if next door has their car in the driveway, then I can't swing wide to get out. And now that it's been snowing and we're expecting the plow to come by, they have both cars on the street, hoping that plow-man lifts his blade when he passes by and there isn't a build-up of road-snow in front of their driveway. DIE!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Ebay..

Never really ordered from them until last month, I`ve been after something and found them much cheaper online than anywhere local, so I placed a couple orders. ( an extra one by accident because I did the "claim and pay" or whatever and ended up having a flag to my account I didn`t pay... anyways whole other rant...)

None of the tracking numbers work, it takes soooo long. (And the shops I picked have very high ratings) Meanwhile they come from China so obviously it's not going to be here asap, but... I`m getting impatient
    I sware Canada Post holds items from China. I'll order 3 or 4 $1.00 items, they never arrive after 2-3 months. I'll go back and order something from China a few months later, and everything I've ordered from China in the past six months will arrive at the same time.
    I once had an item from China show up 11 months after I ordered it(along with a few more recent ordered items).
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    The neighbors. I hate them so bad. Apparently, the road in front of their house is their own personal parking spot. Unless they're at work, one of their vehicles is constantly parked on the street, despite the five hour limit. Don't get me started on the no overnight parking rule. I'd say half the time, one vehicle is out there overnight. They park in such a way that it makes it difficult for me to get out of my driveway. When I had a little car it wasn't too bad but now that I'm driving a truck it's much harder, especially if next door has their car in the driveway, then I can't swing wide to get out. And now that it's been snowing and we're expecting the plow to come by, they have both cars on the street, hoping that plow-man lifts his blade when he passes by and there isn't a build-up of road-snow in front of their driveway. DIE!!!
    The people across the street from me are like that, despite having a 4 car driveway and a garage. They also park at least two feet away from the curb, so I have to do a lot of wiggling to avoid dinging them. If I had a crappier car, I'd ding them a few times to see if they got the hint.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I don;t like my neighbors either - they get high (you can smell it in the hallway), they play drums and guitar with amplifer badly to classic music like Pink Floyd, Beatles - good music. They play so badly they sound like Lois and Peter on Family Guy when they get high and they think they sound amazing and they don't. We complained numerous times to the office and since its before 11pm they say they can do it. I contacted the by law people and they can't play amplified music in an apt dwelling any time. They sent them a noise violation in the mail and we have to keep a noise diary for three weeks. And we have to file a complaint every time we hear music or they rock the walls. They got the letter yesterday so its been pretty quiet. yay...

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    The people across the street from me are like that, despite having a 4 car driveway and a garage. They also park at least two feet away from the curb, so I have to do a lot of wiggling to avoid dinging them. If I had a crappier car, I'd ding them a few times to see if they got the hint.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    In all fairness to that my parents have their hands tied with parking. They have two vehicles themselves to commute to work. And both my brothers have cars to commute to work. It's too expensive here for my brothers to move out. They buy a monthly road pass and move the cars when it snows. But they are still stuck with one car with no way to legally have it there? They can't not go to work. They can't add to their drive way. They got ticketed for parking on their grass and boulevard, they can't park all four cars in the driveway because they will block the sidewalk... there are no options. So write to your town and ask they start making bigger driveways that can fit more then two cars. A lot of families are stuck with more and more of their kids living at home because the housing market is in a crisis mode.

My parents pay a small fortune in parking tickets every month (more then their hydro bill) because they people across from them continue to call the town. And they have no their options but to pay them. They can't move their cars. So the people are just continuously complaining which fine they have the right to... but the cars aren't going anywhere because there isn't a spot to put them. If they would act like adults and come speak to my parents and tell them "hey from here to here makes it really hard to get out of my driveway would you mind keeping your car away from this spot" they would gladly do whatever was needed to keep their neighbors happy. But the fact remains at least one car will be on the road always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by samm07; Tue, Mar 14th, 2017 at 02:06 PM.
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

They have two cars with space for two cars in their driveway. They park on the street because they're douchbags, no other reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    In all fairness to that my parents have their hands tied with parking. They have two vehicles themselves to commute to work. And both my brothers have cars to commute to work. It's too expensive here for my brothers to move out. They buy a monthly road pass and move the cars when it snows. But they are still stuck with one car with no way to legally have it there? They can't not go to work. They can't add to their drive way. They got ticketed for parking on their grass and boulevard, they can't park all four cars in the driveway because they will block the sidewalk... there are no options. So write to your town and ask they start making bigger driveways that can fit more then two cars. A lot of families are stuck with more and more of their kids living at home because the housing market is in a crisis mode.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Damn medial insurance plans! The hoops they want you to jump through to get the benfits that you have paid for is ridiculous. I understand they have to be careful about insurance fraud but when DH is lying here with with a feeding tube and having to take massive painkillers through that tube, I am not sympathetic with them.
    I hate insurance companies - they have no problem taking your money but if you have to make a claim - they make it very difficult regardless of the circumstances. I don't buy the insurance fraud excuse. Everyday they don't pay you is profit for them. I hope you get it all sorted out.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I sware Canada Post holds items from China. I'll order 3 or 4 $1.00 items, they never arrive after 2-3 months. I'll go back and order something from China a few months later, and everything I've ordered from China in the past six months will arrive at the same time.
    I once had an item from China show up 11 months after I ordered it(along with a few more recent ordered items).
    Do you think it is Canada Post or the items are on a shipping container somewhere? I always wondered why it is such a delay.
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Thread Information