User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree223Likes

Thread: I confess

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm sorry this thread turned out the way it did. I know you felt bad about your action, yet slightly amused. I do things like that sometimes, I stole a guys turn at the laundromat last week because he was watching a basketball game and not paying attention. I had exact change at the aqua massage place, but instead gave larger bills just so the woman had to bend over and get my change. Bought an external hard drive priced at $139 but scanned at $89... I kept my mouth shut.

I'm glad people are honest and want others to be honest, but at the same time, being a little human is OK to as long as we are not bad in large doses.

OK, Yahoo!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

delete
    Last edited by CrazyQT; Sat, Jun 15th, 2013 at 07:26 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

deleted post.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I'm really not sure what to do about threads like this... they are always so challenging to address as an admin/moderator.

I do not personally think what you did was right MakaylaGreen. Two wrongs don't make a right imho and people's space/privacy, even in public, should be respected.

But hey I'm very far from perfect and have done things I'm not proud of... who hasn't? I appreciate your honesty. I won't delete this thread but I hope you understand when people are also honest about their opinion and disapproval.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sun, Jan 18th, 2015 at 03:36 PM.
    Jezebel, Autumn7 and vesper like this.

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Well said Boo -- thanks
    hollyquaiscer and dariusz8 like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

OP, I'm so sorry that this thread has turned out this way, actually I shocked(although I shouldn't be ). All I stated was my opinion, of which we are all entitled to do. I was only asking how you would feel if this happened to you. I did not say what you did was right or wrong, all I wanted to do was have you evaluate your own decisions. You are a young adult and have a right to say and do whatever you feel is appropriate for you, and none of us has the right to judge you. I'm truly sorry this thread has gone sideways the way it has. SC is a great site with a wonderful bunch of members, of which we all have our own opinions. I'm here often to visit with friends, to meet new people, find out about deals and to see what's up in the world of others. BUT, one thing I have learned, it's sometimes better not to post controversial issues. We cannot assume that a person with more that one item in their cart is either a shelf clearer, nor even a couponer. If we all stopped making assumptions, these types of things wouldn't happen. Guess I'm just old fashion and assume that everyone uses proper coupon etiquette. Stores could easily correct this issue for all of us by putting limits on items and I wish they would. Almost every store I've couponed in that was stateside has a limit of 4 items per transaction. Life would be so much easier if it were the same here, but it's not. So, please don't take what your fellow SC's say here, it's just their opinion, and we're all entitle to have one. Some of us are just more opinionated than others, including myself. So again, don't take it personal......
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I still think it's funny.

even after reading every post in here.

As Vesper said...people always do stuff they aren't proud of.

me...i've gone on a dog walk, forgot my poop bags so instead of picking it up, I just make the motion like I am picking it up. It's rare that I forget because it's one of my pet peeves when people don't pick it up. But what could I do? I m not picking it up with my hands!
    Cashier forgot to ring something in, I didn't say a word even though I knew she had missed an item.
    I am not proud of it, but i've done it...and im sure alot of people in this thread that were bashing you have done something they aren't proud of.

I am sure you've done a tonne of good things in your life time that defiantely cancel out your moment of bad judgement.

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Whoooooaaa Cheer up everyone. Go play with a puppy or phone a friend

OP did not cause anyone harm.

If I saw her taking a tin of cat food out of my cart in the scenerio she described I would have thought it was ridiculously funny and probably given her 10 more. lol.

So sorry for the not-so-pleasant direction this thread took...It seems highly unusual from what I have come to know as a kind, supportive, caring community.

I think a serious roak is in order, to make Makayla feel a bit more welcome here.
    ex0ticb3lla and vesper like this.
    LOVE to trade

Try TreasureTrooper and receive a free $5 sign-up bonus

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn7 View Post
    I think a serious roak is in order, to make Makayla feel a bit more welcome here.
    Yahoo!!!

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Raok!! Raok! Raok!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information