User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Spend $75 get 18500 points event June 28- July 1 - my list, share yours :)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    OK is Magnum ice cream really as delicious as the ads make it look? I've been tempted many times!
    It is. It's like a scoop of Haagen Dasz on a stick, but with a delicious chocolatey crunch that's just the right thickness for heaven.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danip467 View Post
    Well I have 2x similac mom $10 checks to use up and 5x $10 wub$15 worth of glade products....I'm thinking of stocking up on candles and points
    I've been to like 6 different sdm locations and have never found the Similac Mom :-S
    ssbean likes this.

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Just got back from shoppers, here was my list:

Simply Food Burgers $3.99 x5 (I thought they were $6.99, bonus!)
    Heinz Jarred Baby Food $0.79 x8 (- $1.50 coupon)
    Green Works $1.99 x6 ( - 6x $1.50 coupons)
    Sally Hansen Nail Polish $2.99 x2 ( - 2x $1 coupons)
    Folgers K Cups $6.99 x2 ( - 2x $1 coupons)
    Tide $4.99 x2 ( - 2x $2 coupons)
    Dempsters Buns $1.99 x 2 ( - 2x .50 coupons)
    Pampers Diapers $20.99 x1 ( - $4 sdm peelie on box....wasn't planning on buying them should have had bonus point coupon )

Saved $81.80 from sales, $23.50 in coupons and $25 in gift cards

Total OOP: $49.80 and 19930 points

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyles_Mama View Post
    I've been to like 6 different sdm locations and have never found the Similac Mom :-S
    Maybe an alberta thing, I've got 4 shoppers within 5km of my house and at least 3 of them carry it. the last one is a newly converted Paragon drug store so I'm not sure what they've got or not...
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danip467 View Post
    Maybe an alberta thing, I've got 4 shoppers within 5km of my house and at least 3 of them carry it. the last one is a newly converted Paragon drug store so I'm not sure what they've got or not...
    Lucky you! Are they on the shelves with the Similac formula or are they with the Ensures in the meal replacement section? I get them at Walmart and they stock them beside the Ensure.
    ssbean likes this.

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    OK is Magnum ice cream really as delicious as the ads make it look? I've been tempted many times!
    The double caramel bars are heavenly.
    r0c0upons likes this.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

... So my shop didn't go as planned, but I made it through because I brought my binder and a flyer with me. (See my earlier post with my original list on first page of this thread if interested.)

Upon arrival, purchased $60 SDM gift card for 600 points.

Went to buy Head and Shoulders, found two of the 480ml bottles discounted to $3.99 each. Also bought a 700ml bottle at $5.99. Used $4 worth of coupons. 3 bottles for $13.97 -$4= $9.97.

Picked up 2 boxes of K-cups, went to tape coupon to the box but after a quick glance happened to notice it excludes Folgers. Put them back, and bought the Maxwell house tin instead. No coupon, but $6.99 isn't a bad deal for that! Realized that I now had to make up $6.99 to reach $75. Wrote that down. (Because I left my smart phone at home, which is my calculator. Cr@p.)

Tide was easy-peasy. $4.99 -$2= $2.99.

On my way to the cleaners, I saw a bottle of Jergens body lotion on display. It was a bonus pack that came with a 150ml tube of Natural Glow tanning lotion free. A quick check of the coupon, and NO restrictions on bonus packs! Tossed it in! $3.99 -$1= $2.99 +free lotion. (Now only $3 to make up!)

My SDM only had 2 Greenworks wipes left. Knew I needed toilet cleaner so I figured I'd grab those, too. Only 2 of those as well. Picked up 2 glass cleaners to total 6. $11.94 -$9= $2.94 (my math on the initial post was off a little bit, here. lol)

4 Christie cookie bags $7.52- $2= $5.52

1 Kleenex 6-pack $3.99- $3= $0.99

Jane's boneless Bites. Negative. Store was out of those. Another $6.99 to make up. REALLY missing my calculator right now.

1x Lean Cuisine. Again. This kind was not in my store. Pooh. BUT I found some Stouffer's sliders which were the same price, AND I had a coupon for them, too! Replaced the Lean Cuisine with those. No harm, no foul. $1.99- $1.50= $0.49.

Well at least I got the milk. 2 bags, $7.94

That was it for my initial list. This is where having a back-up plan helps. I went right to the raisin bread. 2 for $5 -$2= $3

Then the Old Spice deodorant. 2 for $5 -$3= $2

I knew I was still nowhere near enough, so I went back to the beauty section to scour the deals. I finally found some Dove colour care shampoo and conditioner! Last time these were on sale my SDM didn't have any. I grabbed 2 conditioners because of all the Head and Shoulders shampoos I bought. $10.98 -$6 (2x $3 printables)= $4.98

It was at this point that I messed up and wrote down $4.98 instead of $10.98. Making myself work harder to find $6 more than I needed to. however I then came came across Venus disposable razors. Usually around $11, these were on sale for $5.99ea, and I had 2 $3 coupons which expired tomorrow. Woot! $11.98 -$6= $5.98. Great deal, but I still wish I had my smartphone.In the end, while I went over my $75, I still used up a few coupons that expired tomorrow for things I use anyway.

Total before coupons: 93.34
    Total after coupons: 55.78

Regular points: 1560 (including my GC points)
    Product bonus points: 600 (can anyone help me here? Where did I get these from? lol)
    Transaction Bonus Points: 18500
    Total points: 20660

Cashier was excited to see what I was doing, but as usual, told me unfortunately I wouldn't get my points. I whispered to her "Oh, but I will!" She said "I think you know what you're doing, so I won't second guess you. I can't wait to see this!"
    She high fived- me after.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by CanadianCouponCollector; Sat, Jun 29th, 2013 at 02:53 PM.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCouponCollector View Post
    ... So my shop didn't go as planned, but I made it through because I brought my binder and a flyer with me. (See my earlier post with my original list on first page of this thread if interested.)

Went to buy Head and Shoulders, found two of the 480ml bottles discounted to $3.99 each. Also bought a 700ml bottle at $5.99. Used $4 worth of coupons. 3 bottles for $13.97 -$4= $9.97.

Picked up 2 boxes of K-cups, went to tape coupon to the box but after a quick glance happened to notice it excludes Folgers. Put them back, and bought the Maxwell house tin instead. No coupon, but $6.99 isn't a bad deal for that! Realized that I now had to make up $6.99 to reach $75. Wrote that down. (Because I left my smart phone at home, which is my calculator. Cr@p.)

On my way to the cleaners, I saw a bottle of Jergens body lotion on display. It was a bonus pack that came with a 150ml tube of Natural Glow tanning lotion free. A quick check of the coupon, and NO restrictions on bonus packs! Tossed it in! $3.99 -$1= $2.99 +free lotion. (Now only $3 to make up!)

My SDM only had 2 Greenworks wipes left. Knew I needed toilet cleaner so I figured I'd grab those, too. Only 2 of those as well. Picked up 2 glass cleaners to total 6. $11.94 -$9= $2.94 (my math on the initial post was off a little bit, here. lol)

Jane's boneless Bites. Negative. Store was out of those. Another $6.99 to make up. REALLY missing my calculator right now.

1x Lean Cuisine. Again. This kind was not in my store. Pooh. BUT I found some Stouffer's sliders which were the same price, AND I had a coupon for them, too! Replaced the Lean Cuisine with those. No harm, no foul. $1.99- $1.50= $0.49.

That was it for my initial list. This is where having a back-up plan helps. I went right to the raisin bread. 2 for $5 -$2= $3

I knew I was still nowhere near enough, so I went back to the beauty section to scour the deals. I finally found some Dove colour care shampoo and conditioner! Last time these were on sale my SDM didn't have any. I grabbed 2 conditioners because of all the Head and Shoulders shampoos I bought. $10.98 -$6 (2x $3 printables)= $4.98

It was at this point that I messed up and wrote down $4.98 instead of $10.98. Making myself work harder to find $6 more than I needed to. however I then came came across Venus disposable razors. Usually around $11, these were on sale for $5.99ea, and I had 2 $3 coupons which expired tomorrow. Woot! $11.98 -$6= $5.98. Great deal, but I still wish I had my smartphone.In the end, while I went over my $75, I still used up a few coupons that expired tomorrow for things I use anyway.

Product bonus points: 600 (can anyone help me here? Where did I get these from? lol)

Cashier was excited to see what I was doing, but as usual, told me unfortunately I wouldn't get my points. I whispered to her "Oh, but I will!" She said "I think you know what you're doing, so I won't second guess you. I can't wait to see this!"
    Great job regardless of the typical lack of stock for shoppers!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    Just got back from shoppers, here was my list:

Simply Food Burgers $3.99 x5 (I thought they were $6.99, bonus!)
    Heinz Jarred Baby Food $0.79 x8 (- $1.50 coupon)
    Green Works $1.99 x6 ( - 6x $1.50 coupons)
    Sally Hansen Nail Polish $2.99 x2 ( - 2x $1 coupons)
    Folgers K Cups $6.99 x2 ( - 2x $1 coupons)
    Tide $4.99 x2 ( - 2x $2 coupons)
    Dempsters Buns $1.99 x 2 ( - 2x .50 coupons)
    Pampers Diapers $20.99 x1 ( - $4 sdm peelie on box....wasn't planning on buying them should have had bonus point coupon )

Saved $81.80 from sales, $23.50 in coupons and $25 in gift cards

Total OOP: $49.80 and 19930 points
    Nice one! Awesome score with the baby food!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCouponCollector View Post

Well I could be totally wrong but, I think some of the Christie cookies had 150 bonus points... So maybe that is where the points came fron?

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Well I could be totally wrong but, I think some of the Christie cookies had 150 bonus points... So maybe that is where the points came fron?
    Cool! Sounds good to me!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Boy am I glad Shoppers had such a great flyer this weekend. Got to use up all my favourite June 30 expiries like Greenworks. No shelves cleared and our houses will be sparkling for a while. Me and mom pooled our purchases so we could get to $75. Our base points show $93

Greenworks (no wipes in the store, but we got a mix of dishsoap, toilet cleaner, all purpose spray) 1.99 each - $1.50. Cannot believe these were just 0.50, and good for the enviro and no chemical stink. Greenworks FTW!
    Vim $1.99 - $1.
    Wax stuff $25 - MIR
    High Liner fish $8.99 - $2 (June 30 exp. So happy a sale came just in time for these)
    Sally Hansen nail polish $2.99 - $1
    Uncle Ben's Bistro express $1.99 - 0.50
    A couple other non-coupon items

OOP after MIR will be just $40. And we have $25 in points for next time!
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sat, Jun 29th, 2013 at 10:33 PM.
    web3 likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Boy am I glad Shoppers had such a great flyer this weekend. Got to use up all my favourite June 30 expiries like Greenworks. No shelves cleared and our houses will be sparkling for a while. Me and mom pooled our purchases so we could get to $75. Our base points show $93

Greenworks (no wipes in the store, but we got a mix of dishsoap, toilet cleaner, all purpose spray) 1.99 each - $1.50. Cannot believe these were just 0.50, and good for the enviro and no chemical stink. Greenworks FTW!
    Vim $1.99 - $1.
    Wax stuff $25 - MIR
    High Liner fish $8.99 - $2 (June 30 exp. So happy a sale came just in time for these)
    Sally Hansen nail polish $2.99 - $1
    Uncle Ben's Bistro express $1.99 - 0.50
    A couple other non-coupon items

OOP after MIR will be just $40. And we have $25 in points for next time!
    I was glad that a lot of shopping this week included many June 30th expiry. I hate to see them go to waste so I played coupon fairy this weekend
    torontogal12 likes this.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

so i had to sub a few things on my list but ended up at $80. (after taxes. $75.77 before taxes ) was quite happy and now im at the second highest threshold! never had this many points before!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information