User Tag List

Page 1084 of 1195 FirstFirst ... 84 584 984 1034 1074 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1094 1134 1184 ... LastLast
Results 16,246 to 16,260 of 17924
Like Tree112029Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #16246
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    512
    Likes Received
    1142
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Wow gas out here in BC is at an all time low of 129.9. It's been 149.9 for so long before this.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    gas brag:
    They raised the gas price a bit on a very cold morning. Found a Pioneer gas station selling for 84.9 cents per liter. Other local stations were at 99.9 cents per liter this morning.
    Went inside to pay and found a quarter at the entrance

  2. #16247
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,880
    Likes Received
    12857
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Sobeys Blue Friday today:

    45 x Frank's Red Hot Dip Mix @ $ .99 each = $44.55

    8 x Tostitos Salsa @ 4/$10.00 = $20.00

    10 x 500g Tim Hortons Hot Chocolate @ $3.99 each = $39.90

    for a total of $104.45

    Earned in Air Miles

    50 for every 5 Franks Red Hot = 450
    50 for every 4 Tostitos = 100
    10 for every 2 Tim Hortons Hot Chocolate = 50
    5 for one can of Tim Hortons (personal offer) = 5
    30 for spending $100.00 or more (personal offer) = 30
    1 for every $20.00 spent = 5
    Blue Friday offer of 100 for spending $100.00 or more = 100

    Total Air Miles earned = 740 = $77.89 value

    used 10 x $1.00 coupons (tear pad) for Tim Hortons Hot Chocolate = $10

    $104.45 (total) - $10.00 (coupons) - $77.89 (value of AM) = difference of $16.56

    It was nice that I could redeem AM for this transaction so there was very little out of pocket cost.

  3. #16248
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    20
    Likes Received
    18
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Sobeys Blue Friday today:

    45 x Frank's Red Hot Dip Mix @ $ .99 each = $44.55

    8 x Tostitos Salsa @ 4/$10.00 = $20.00

    10 x 500g Tim Hortons Hot Chocolate @ $3.99 each = $39.90

    for a total of $104.45

    Earned in Air Miles

    50 for every 5 Franks Red Hot = 450
    50 for every 4 Tostitos = 100
    10 for every 2 Tim Hortons Hot Chocolate = 50
    5 for one can of Tim Hortons (personal offer) = 5
    30 for spending $100.00 or more (personal offer) = 30
    1 for every $20.00 spent = 5
    Blue Friday offer of 100 for spending $100.00 or more = 100

    Total Air Miles earned = 740 = $77.89 value

    used 10 x $1.00 coupons (tear pad) for Tim Hortons Hot Chocolate = $10

    $104.45 (total) - $10.00 (coupons) - $77.89 (value of AM) = difference of $16.56

    It was nice that I could redeem AM for this transaction so there was very little out of pocket cost.



    There was a peelie on some Tostitos chips for buy any 3 x Tostitos products (including salsa), get 1 x 12-15 can PepsiCo product free!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cupcake604; Sat, Feb 2nd, 2019 at 01:31 AM.
    lotsasavings likes this.

  4. #16249
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    1,476
    Likes Received
    1377
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)





    Today I redeemed (lol finally) my scratch card which I got as a Christmas gift and I won $8.. then I quickly stopped at Safeway (BC) to get some groceries:
    4x Cheemo Perogies @ $1.99 each = 7.96 + earned 50 AM (Blue Friday deal)
    3x Dempster's bagels @ $2.50 each = 7.50
    1x Winnipeg Rye bread @ $3.19 each = 3.19
    5x Nutella 375g jar @ 3.79 each - 5x .50c off coupon (peelies attached to the jars) = 16.45 + earned 100 AM (Blue Friday deal)
    1x Rubbermaid Take Alongs 3 284ml Containers with removable tray for dips & toppings @ $4.99 each - 50% off sticker = 2.49 + .30c (7%+5%) taxes = 2.79
    1x Bluberries (312g) @ $2.99 each = 2.99
    1x Olympic yogurt @ $4.99 (rang @ $5.49) - $4.99 SCOP = 0.00

    for a total of $40.88 - $20 (redeemed 190 AM) - $8 (lottery winning) = $12.88 OOP

    Earned 152 AM ($16.00 value).

    Plus, I submitted my receipt for a free toque (for buying 3 Dempster's products) and I also won a NUTELLA Pancake Flipper after entering the pins from Nutella jars at nutella.ca !!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. #16250
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Estevan, SK
    Posts
    16,712
    Likes Received
    34853
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)




    Ds arrived home from school yesterday with a broken zipper on his winter coat. I was planning on taking them sledding, but that plan went out the window. I took all the kids winter jacket shopping with me...very limited options in our community. We checked at the two second hand stores, no real luck. Took them to WM and found one winter jacket that fit ds. Itís a blue 3in1 winter jacket for $15, regular price $45. It was the only winter coat his size and heís very happy with it.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if youíd like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

  6. #16251
    Canadian Genius Tweets77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    N.W. Ontario
    Posts
    7,223
    Likes Received
    8923
    Trading Score
    167 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    gas brag:
    They raised the gas price a bit on a very cold morning. Found a Pioneer gas station selling for 84.9 cents per liter. Other local stations were at 99.9 cents per liter this morning.
    Went inside to pay and found a quarter at the entrance
    OMG!!!!!! I have not seen gas prices like that around Thunder Bay, Ontario for years!!! At the moment, we are paying $1.16.9 in the city and we are considering that to be cheap compared to what we were paying ($1.49.9).
    Shwa Girl likes this.

  7. #16252
    flashing no colour rock lobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I was under house arrest but I dug my way out.
    Posts
    18,588
    Likes Received
    60331
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I paid 2.05 a U.S. gallon here in Fla. for Shell regular unleaded.
    Canadian gas prices are a crime.

  8. #16253
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    58
    Likes Received
    266
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I have a bunch of Driscoll 0.25 email coupons.
    If anyone wants some pin me.
    Angela273 likes this.

  9. #16254
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,880
    Likes Received
    12857
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    I've learned a lot from SmartCanucks and really appreciate the members who take the time to post their deals so that others can benefit from them, too.

    A BIG thank you to @endi2000 for posting about the large 300g PC chocolate bars @ RCSS St. Catharines! Even though the shelf price shows $4.00 each, the milk, dark and toasted coconut are scanning at $ .94. And, to make the deal just that much "sweeter", I used my digital offer of 200 points per dollar spent on PC chocolate to stock up. Between the clearance price and my points offer, each 300g bar works out to about $ .75. The best before dates on the bars I bought are January 2020.

    At the same store, I also stocked up on:

    Cracker Barrel Cheese 460g bar (old, medium) @ $2.44 each with a best before date of July 2019

    and picked up a couple of these:

    Dr. Oetker Mug Cake @ $ .54 each - $ .50 coupon = 4 cents
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Sat, Feb 2nd, 2019 at 03:05 PM.

  10. #16255
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,862
    Likes Received
    37880
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    OMG!!!!!! I have not seen gas prices like that around Thunder Bay, Ontario for years!!! At the moment, we are paying $1.16.9 in the city and we are considering that to be cheap compared to what we were paying ($1.49.9).
    @Tweets77 , gas buddy dot com shows 4 Thunder Bay gas stations between 95 and 99 cents per liter. Maybe one is close to you

  11. #16256
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,862
    Likes Received
    37880
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by rock lobster View Post
    I paid 2.05 a U.S. gallon here in Fla. for Shell regular unleaded.
    Canadian gas prices are a crime.
    I think your REAL brag is that you are in Florida and we had a really, really snowy and cold week

  12. #16257
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    217
    Likes Received
    372
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by rock lobster View Post
    I paid 2.05 a U.S. gallon here in Fla. for Shell regular unleaded.
    Canadian gas prices are a crime.
    Just today I got an email from the Doug Ford Campaign saying

    " (My name), remember I promised to cut the tax on gas? Done. How much do you think youíve saved? Iíve got to ask you a favour here. Think you can chip in a buck for the next election?"
    Doug Ford.

    Oh well not as cheap as US. but better than it was.....

  13. #16258
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,527
    Likes Received
    10603
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Found some great clearance items at Walmart yesterday. Bought 2 sweaters and a shirt.

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  14. #16259
    Canadian Guru avoncallingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SouthCentral Ontario
    Posts
    12,234
    Likes Received
    25911
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)




    Yes but look at all the cut backs to education and health care. Cheap gas does nothing to encourage us to cut back on fossil fuels that are ruining our environment. Sorry, but he is doing us no favors. Not beating up on you-just widening the picture a bit.
    Angela273 and sweetmomma like this.

  15. #16260
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,862
    Likes Received
    37880
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Found some great clearance items at Walmart yesterday. Bought 2 sweaters and a shirt.

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    great deals!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •