User Tag List

Page 1085 of 1198 FirstFirst ... 85 585 985 1035 1075 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1095 1135 1185 ... LastLast
Results 16,261 to 16,275 of 17967
Like Tree112361Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #16261
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,532
    Likes Received
    10619
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    great deals!
    Thank you!

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  2. #16262
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,878
    Likes Received
    37935
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    nm
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sat, Feb 2nd, 2019 at 09:21 PM.

  3. #16263
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,551
    Likes Received
    18791
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    I did the Frito lays Promo at RCSS today
    3 bags of Tostitos PM with Freshco (receive 1200PCO Points
    3 jars of Tostitos Salsa PM Freshco (receive 1200 Points
    3 bags of Ruffles PM SDM
    3 case (12) Pepsi was Free after the WUB 3 participating Product get a case of Pepsi product for Free (receive 2300 points)
    Also used 2 (1.00) coupon from tasty reward
    After PM, personal PCO points offer and PCO points offer and coupons
    Total was $31.10-15.52 ( coupons) =$15.58-$12.20(PCO points value)=$3.38 for every thing.

    Also had an offer for Fresh Poultry 200/$1.00
    After PM and Personal Offer I got
    4 Big club Pack Trays of chicken Drumstick for $1.89
    Love when my Offers aligned with a great sale Happy me
    rayray, Natalka, dagney and 9 others like this.

  4. #16264
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,532
    Likes Received
    10619
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    I did the Frito lays Promo at RCSS today
    3 bags of Tostitos PM with Freshco (receive 1200PCO Points
    3 jars of Tostitos Salsa PM Freshco (receive 1200 Points
    3 bags of Ruffles PM SDM
    3 case (12) Pepsi was Free after the WUB 3 participating Product get a case of Pepsi product for Free (receive 2300 points)
    Also used 2 (1.00) coupon from tasty reward
    After PM, personal PCO points offer and PCO points offer and coupons
    Total was $31.10-15.52 ( coupons) =$15.58-$12.20(PCO points value)=$3.38 for every thing.

    Also had an offer for Fresh Poultry 200/$1.00
    After PM and Personal Offer I got
    4 Big club Pack Trays of chicken Drumstick for $1.89
    Love when my Offers aligned with a great sale Happy me
    Please share the chicken deal..amazing shop!

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Valerey likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  5. #16265
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,551
    Likes Received
    18791
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Please share the chicken deal..amazing shop!

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    @sweetmomma I had a personal offer for 200/$1.00 spent on Fresh Poultry
    The RCSS that I shop at PM with T&T the have the Chicken Drumstick for $0.99 lb (2.18kg) and RCSS is if I remember correctly is $7.98 Kg. Points are usually calculated on the original Price for the Chicken . My total $13.39-$11.50 ( PCO points Value)=$1.89 which is my OOP cost hope this helps

  6. #16266
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,532
    Likes Received
    10619
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @sweetmomma I had a personal offer for 200/$1.00 spent on Fresh Poultry
    The RCSS that I shop at PM with T&T the have the Chicken Drumstick for $0.99 lb (2.18kg) and RCSS is if I remember correctly is $7.98 Kg. Points are usually calculated on the original Price for the Chicken . My total $13.39-$11.50 ( PCO points Value)=$1.89 which is my OOP cost hope this helps
    Thank you for clarifying!

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  7. #16267
    Smart Canuck Purdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,565
    Likes Received
    7378
    Trading Score
    123 (100%)




    did you pm at the till with the cashier or with the employee at the meat section? thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @sweetmomma I had a personal offer for 200/$1.00 spent on Fresh Poultry
    The RCSS that I shop at PM with T&T the have the Chicken Drumstick for $0.99 lb (2.18kg) and RCSS is if I remember correctly is $7.98 Kg. Points are usually calculated on the original Price for the Chicken . My total $13.39-$11.50 ( PCO points Value)=$1.89 which is my OOP cost hope this helps

  8. #16268
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Estevan, SK
    Posts
    16,717
    Likes Received
    34885
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)




    $3.48 first SCOP in February at WM.
    $2.97 sticker price on Lindt Lindor hazelnut 100g bar. Only one on the shelf.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

  9. #16269
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,878
    Likes Received
    37935
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Walmart
    They announced over the speakers that deli chicken was half price. Bought
    mammoth herb and garlic chicken, reg. $10.97, sale $5.50

    Also bought
    2 big bunches of bananas on clearance for $1.00
    Equate sensitive toothpaste (like Sensodyne) for $2.00

  10. #16270
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    515
    Likes Received
    1143
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    I was wondering if you would still get the AM if you redeem at the same time. Is this a guarantee or a gamble depending on offers?
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Sobeys Blue Friday today:

    45 x Frank's Red Hot Dip Mix @ $ .99 each = $44.55

    8 x Tostitos Salsa @ 4/$10.00 = $20.00

    10 x 500g Tim Hortons Hot Chocolate @ $3.99 each = $39.90

    for a total of $104.45

    Earned in Air Miles

    50 for every 5 Franks Red Hot = 450
    50 for every 4 Tostitos = 100
    10 for every 2 Tim Hortons Hot Chocolate = 50
    5 for one can of Tim Hortons (personal offer) = 5
    30 for spending $100.00 or more (personal offer) = 30
    1 for every $20.00 spent = 5
    Blue Friday offer of 100 for spending $100.00 or more = 100

    Total Air Miles earned = 740 = $77.89 value

    used 10 x $1.00 coupons (tear pad) for Tim Hortons Hot Chocolate = $10

    $104.45 (total) - $10.00 (coupons) - $77.89 (value of AM) = difference of $16.56

    It was nice that I could redeem AM for this transaction so there was very little out of pocket cost.

  11. #16271
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,551
    Likes Received
    18791
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    did you pm at the till with the cashier or with the employee at the meat section? thanks
    @Purdee it has to be done at the meat counter
    Purdee likes this.

  12. #16272
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,047
    Likes Received
    8051
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Haven't posted yet about another shop with my friend. We managed approximately $500 of groceries for $190 Net Cost ($240 with almost $50 in PC Points Earned!)

    A few highlights...
    RCSS (Two orders):
    Cracker Barrel Cheese Bars (4): $21.76 - PM(Metro; $4.00 OFF) - $17.76(4 @ FPC WUB Old El Paso Kit & Salsa) = $0.00/4
    Old El Paso Taco Kit/Salsa (8; 4 Each): $23.04 - PM(4 NF; $1.64 OFF, 4 WM; $1.64 OFF) + 2,000Pts(250Pts/1 In store) = $17.76/8
    Tostitos Chips (4): $11.52 - PM(FC; $4.00 OFF) - $2.00(2 @ $1 Tasty Rewards, Split Bills) = $6.50/4
    Chicken Drumsticks (8pks; 4 each): $100.00 Approx. + 9,400Pts(200Pts/$1 on 4/8) - PM(T&T; $72.35 OFF Approx.) = $18.25 Approx./8 packs
    Burnbrae Eggs (8pks *18): $36.00 - SALE($12.16 OFF) + 3,000Pts(600Pts/$3 on 5/8) = $20.84/8
    Peeled & Cooked Shrimp ($7 Value Pack; 8 bought): $56.00 - CLEARANCE($40.48 OFF) + 3,000Pts Approx. (200Pts/$1 Frozen Seafood) = $12.52/8

    Spent over $200 on one bill, earned 20,000Pts for a bonus offer, then used coupons and got it down to about $176 (27,800Pts earned). Other bill was $60 and earned back 18,400Pts on that (Had the seafood, chicken, and eggs)

    Walmart:
    Maple Leaf Ham (600g; 6): $41.82 - PM(Zarky's Hamilton; $26.82 OFF) - $18.00(6 @ $3.00 New Booklet Coupon) = -$3.00/6
    Iceberg Head Lettuce (3): $5.91 - PM(Ajax Foodmart; $2.94 OFF) = $2.97/3
    Snuggle (140 loads): $7.77 = $8.78
    Total spent at Walmart = $8.75
    Total retail at Walmart = $56.51
    Total saved at Walmart = $47.76 OR 84.51%!

    She was VERYYYYYY happy with a lot of these deals, and who wouldn't be?!?!

    EDIT: Almost forgot, I ended up helping a lady (another "couponer" of sorts) out at Walmart with some of her price matching (Ex. finding the price matches she couldn't, finding her some better ones, and a few coupons too). She was very happy too (Especially for her oranges, she was going to price match Freshco $1.29/lb, but I had $0.68/lb Food Basics for her)
    Last edited by johnb56789; Mon, Feb 4th, 2019 at 07:53 PM.

  13. #16273
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    19,154
    Likes Received
    40404
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)




    went to shoppers today sun/mon special
    (2) tide 3.99-buy 2 save 3.00=2.49 each
    Klondike 3.99-800 points =3.19 treat Just a regular sale price
    lotsasavings, Shwa Girl and rockco like this.

  14. #16274
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,551
    Likes Received
    18791
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Haven't posted yet about another shop with my friend. We managed approximately $500 of groceries for $190 Net Cost ($240 with almost $50 in PC Points Earned!)

    A few highlights...
    RCSS (Two orders):
    Cracker Barrel Cheese Bars (4): $21.76 - PM(Metro; $4.00 OFF) - $17.76(4 @ FPC WUB Old El Paso Kit & Salsa) = $0.00/4
    Old El Paso Taco Kit/Salsa (8; 4 Each): $23.04 - PM(4 NF; $1.64 OFF, 4 WM; $1.64 OFF) + 2,000Pts(250Pts/1 In store) = $17.76/8
    Tostitos Chips (4): $11.52 - PM(FC; $4.00 OFF) - $2.00(2 @ $1 Tasty Rewards, Split Bills) = $6.50/4
    Chicken Drumsticks (8pks; 4 each): $100.00 Approx. + 9,400Pts(200Pts/$1 on 4/8) - PM(T&T; $72.35 OFF Approx.) = $18.25 Approx./8 packs
    Burnbrae Eggs (8pks *18): $36.00 - SALE($12.16 OFF) + 3,000Pts(600Pts/$3 on 5/8)
    Peeled & Cooked Shrimp ($7 Value Pack; 8 bought): $56.00 - CLEARANCE($40.48 OFF) + 3,000Pts Approx. (200Pts/$1 Frozen Seafood)

    Spent over $200 on one bill, earned 20,000Pts for a bonus offer, then used coupons and got it down to about $176 (27,800Pts earned). Other bill was $60 and earned back 18,400Pts on that (Had the seafood, chicken, and eggs)

    Walmart:
    Maple Leaf Ham (600g; 6): $41.82 - PM(Zarky's Hamilton; $26.82 OFF) - $18.00(6 @ $3.00 New Booklet Coupon) = -$3.00/6
    Iceberg Head Lettuce (3): $5.91 - PM(Ajax Foodmart; $2.94 OFF) = $2.97/3
    Snuggle (140 loads): $7.77 = $8.78
    Total spent at Walmart = $8.75
    Total retail at Walmart = $56.51
    Total saved at Walmart = $47.76 OR 84.51%!

    She was VERYYYYYY happy with a lot of these deals, and who wouldn't be?!?!

    EDIT: Almost forgot, I ended up helping a lady (another "couponer" of sorts) out at Walmart with some of her price matching (Ex. finding the price matches she couldn't, finding her some better ones, and a few coupons too). She was very happy too (Especially for her oranges, she was going to price match Freshco $1.29/lb, but I had $0.68/lb Food Basics for her)

    Great shop as always @johnb56789 . Can u please share details on the New Maple leaf coupon Booklet TIA

  15. #16275
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,625
    Likes Received
    5183
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)




    4 x Doritos, $2, PM with SDM
    4 x Ruffles, $2, PM with SDM
    8 x various Pepsi 2L, 1.25, 200 in-store points
    Dr. Pepper, case of 12, 5.48, free with coupon
    Subtotal $27

    Earned 7500 points for spending $25 in Pepsi products
    Earned 250 points x 8 2L = 2000, and receipt shows double entry.
    Total points today = 7500 + 4000 = 11,000

    The offer disappeared from my offers but this offer is in the flyer.

    Can I still go and do the same thing even though I don't have the offer anymore and the offer is in the flyer?
    Last edited by couponmummy; Sun, Feb 3rd, 2019 at 11:07 PM.
    rockco likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •