User Tag List

Page 655 of 1266 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 653 654 655 656 657 665 705 755 1155 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 18979
Like Tree116961Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #9811
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,179
    Likes Received
    2662
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by theexxx View Post
    Where did you find them on clearance Couponlover?

    Kelly
    RCSS -Real Canadian Super Store
    ticul, dededi and Davetherave like this.

  2. #9812
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,236
    Likes Received
    7954
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Went back to Gap Kids to get the 2 prs of jeans I had set aside yesterday. Brought a backpack to donate so went like this:

    Skinny MF Rinse $14.99-40%($6)-$6.01 from backpack donation= $2.98

    Skinny Black $9.97-40%($3.99)-$3.99 from backpack donation $1.99

    Grand total after tax $5.22!

    Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    That's a crazy price for Gap jeans!

  3. #9813
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Estevan, SK
    Posts
    17,003
    Likes Received
    36279
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)




    I got in on the Danone yogourt sale at No Frills. The teller entered my coupons at the full $3 wub2, so I was paid to take them home.
    $3 Tide - $1 coup - $1 CO51 = $1 OOP.

    I got other great deals at NF with coupons, pm, points, and rebate.

    Sobeys
    I bought 6x Kraft 450g cheese for $4.99 each. 50AM for every 3 block cheese.
    30AM wub2 4L Lucerne milk
    I redeemed $20 in AM, $10gc from previous promotion, $12.xx OOP, and earned 132AM towards future purchases.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sat, Jul 23rd, 2016 at 03:18 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

  4. #9814
    Canadian Guru avoncallingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SouthCentral Ontario
    Posts
    12,431
    Likes Received
    26653
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)




    Just a small brag - SCOP on a box of cereal at Sobey' s. They missed taking down an expired sale price. DH anticipated an argument but they were very fine with giving it to him.

    I am proud he knows to ask for it!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

  5. #9815
    🌙✨ Candini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,920
    Likes Received
    11691
    Trading Score
    189 (100%)




    SDM

    Noticed in their flyer they have "up to 50%- summer items"

    Did they ever!! Tons of chairs, coolers, candles, toys, swim stuff, bubbles, I had to contain my excitement lol

    Crayola Side Walk Chalk 24 count, Clearance $2, Bought 7 of them. Will use for DDs birthday "loot bags" (Purchased the 48 count box at WM last week for $7.98 )

    Frozen Blow Up Beach Ball, Clearance $2

    Nerf Pack 2 Guns and the Bullet things, Clearance 9.99 (Was 29.99) Will put away for XmasHuge Bottle of Bubbles, Clearance $1.99




  6. #9816
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,625
    Likes Received
    7568
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    WM Aveeno Hand lotion lg. squeeze bottle rollback 5.97 (reg'l 8.XX) less $5 any Aveeno cpn. Kodiak ladies socks 2 pk over the knee clearance $3, great for fall. Pedigree Vitality dog food rollback price 16.98 (reg'l 18.98) less $5 cpn.

  7. #9817
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,759
    Likes Received
    10912
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    SDM

    Noticed in their flyer they have "up to 50%- summer items"

    Did they ever!! Tons of chairs, coolers, candles, toys, swim stuff, bubbles, I had to contain my excitement lol

    Crayola Side Walk Chalk 24 count, Clearance $2, Bought 7 of them. Will use for DDs birthday "loot bags" (Purchased the 48 count box at WM last week for $7.98 )

    Frozen Blow Up Beach Ball, Clearance $2

    Nerf Pack 2 Guns and the Bullet things, Clearance 9.99 (Was 29.99) Will put away for XmasHuge Bottle of Bubbles, Clearance $1.99



    Oh wow! My DS's have been asking for that gun! Will have to look!


    Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    ticul, Candini and dededi like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  8. #9818
    KAZ2Y5 Chantel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,545
    Likes Received
    3204
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Garage sales today:

    -Greenpan, large size - $2
    -Ton of cutlery, mismatched but all better quality than what we have, plus some organizers for it AND there were some soup spoons in the pile!!! - $3!
    -2 mini Bath and Body Works candles - 50c
    -3-pk Chinese-takeout style boxes (for baked goods) 25c
    -Half a package of Fir-scent Scentsicles for the Christmas tree - 25c !!
    -Citrus dish thingy, big rimmed cookie sheet, dessert-y style bowl, cracked Disney TNBC mug (going to use for makeup brushes) and 2 Disney pins - $2!
    -4 each - Corelle cereal bowls, small plates, dinner plates and large bowls - $2! And the lady gave me a free pepper and salt grinder from Costco that had barely been used, she said she was just cleaning out her camper.

    And one thing I actually bought in a store that was a good price, Loreal sublime sun face sunscreen, $7.50 markdown at RCSS with $7 peelies!

  9. #9819
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    19,696
    Likes Received
    42689
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)




    I got a scop from fortinos from my roman lasagna=10.17 for me

  10. #9820
    CaLoonie korianca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    134
    Likes Received
    390
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    and $3 off coupon www.advil.ca

    Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L04 using Tapatalk

  11. #9821
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    78
    Likes Received
    291
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Garage sales today:

    -Greenpan, large size - $2
    -Ton of cutlery, mismatched but all better quality than what we have, plus some organizers for it AND there were some soup spoons in the pile!!! - $3!
    -2 mini Bath and Body Works candles - 50c
    -3-pk Chinese-takeout style boxes (for baked goods) 25c
    -Half a package of Fir-scent Scentsicles for the Christmas tree - 25c !!
    -Citrus dish thingy, big rimmed cookie sheet, dessert-y style bowl, cracked Disney TNBC mug (going to use for makeup brushes) and 2 Disney pins - $2!
    -4 each - Corelle cereal bowls, small plates, dinner plates and large bowls - $2! And the lady gave me a free pepper and salt grinder from Costco that had barely been used, she said she was just cleaning out her camper.

    And one thing I actually bought in a store that was a good price, Loreal sublime sun face sunscreen, $7.50 markdown at RCSS with $7 peelies!
    I love reading about your garage sale finds!! Is there a thread for garage sale finds? Today I got a bnwt shower curtain for 50¢ and then 2 jackets and 2 tops from a different sale for free!!


    Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

  12. #9822
    KAZ2Y5 Chantel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,545
    Likes Received
    3204
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thriftmama View Post
    I love reading about your garage sale finds!! Is there a thread for garage sale finds? Today I got a bnwt shower curtain for 50¢ and then 2 jackets and 2 tops from a different sale for free!!


    Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk
    No specific thread that I know of!

    Great deal on the shower curtain, they're so expensive! Now you just have to keep your eyes peeled for some cute hangers to go with it
    Angela273, ticul and dededi like this.

  13. #9823
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,625
    Likes Received
    7568
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    PC cut up sweet potatoes 3.99 less 50% off sticker.
    ticul and maple7 like this.

  14. #9824
    Senior Canuck terrarankin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Orillia, Ontario
    Posts
    865
    Likes Received
    609
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)



    Redeemed $170 worth of SDM points (2 transactions) and got $40 back in gift cards

  15. #9825
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    19,696
    Likes Received
    42689
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)




    did a bit of online shopping for xmas for my grandchildren-well one future boy coming in sept at the bay
    boy shorts 3.74,ski mitts 3.15 each set boy and girl a few other clothing articles
    -lovely black necklace for me reg 20.00 on for 7.50-15% today =6.37

    -plus got free shipping as I spent just over 45.00 and its free when you have a bay HBC account
    -plus 1.18 back from ebates

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 3 guests)

  1. dagney

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •