User Tag List

Page 932 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 432 832 882 922 930 931 932 933 934 942 982 1032 1432 ... LastLast
Results 13,966 to 13,980 of 22020
Like Tree130979Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #13966
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    529
    Likes Received
    2191
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Glade car plugin at Walmart $5.97-$4 coupon (smartsource insert)-$4 CO51.


    Coupon is one per customer, can redeem up to 5 on checkout 51
    Last edited by Laurabelle81; Fri, Apr 13th, 2018 at 05:25 PM.
    Purdee, Ciel, macw1960 and 3 others like this.
    Drop referral code: 9zwoy for 1000 free pts

  2. #13967
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,470
    Likes Received
    5506
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    saw the coupon at Loblaws in the produce fridge section
    Thanks, Shwa Girl - I'll take a look next time I'm in the store
    Ciel, macw1960 and Shwa Girl like this.

  3. #13968
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,470
    Likes Received
    5506
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thumpersmom View Post
    Silk did you find any Renee's? I am going to Safeway later today and they had 0.50 ones I could send you....
    That is very sweet of you, Thumpersmom What is the expiry date on the coupon? I just bought a jar and also made a batch of homemade dressing. But Renee's is the only dressing I buy and I do use it regularly
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

  4. #13969
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,140
    Likes Received
    14121
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    At RCSS today:

    8 x Quaker Oats 1 kg bag @ $1.44 each (best before Aug. 2019)

    5 x Quaker Instant Oatmeal 336g @ $1.44 each (best before Feb. 2019)

    12 x PC Microwave Popcorn, Butter, 990g (10 bags/box) @ $1.44 each (best before Jan. 2019)

  5. #13970
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,140
    Likes Received
    14121
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Also at RCSS today:

    4 x Goldfish Crackers @ $1.97 each (PM'd Walmart) = $7.88
    6 x Goldfish Grahams @ $2.98 each = $17.88
    for a total of $25.76

    Earned:
    10 x 1,000 points (in-store offer) = 10,000 points
    5,200 points (personal/digital offer)
    for a total of 15,200 points = $15.20 value

    CO51 offer of $1.50/2 Goldfish = $7.50 (already confirmed)

    $25.76 - $15.20 - $7.50 = $3.06 for all 10 bags of Goldfish!

  6. #13971
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,140
    Likes Received
    14121
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    At Zehrs today:

    8 x Baker's Chocolate 225g @ $1.74 each (best before Dec. 2019)

    8 x Crisco Golden Shortening 454g @ $1.14 each (best before Nov. 2019)

    10 x PC socks for kids, packs of 3 - 6 pairs, regularly $5.00 - $6.00, now $ .54 per pack

  7. #13972
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,140
    Likes Received
    14121
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    In Lancaster, Pennsylvania:

    At VF store, Rockvale Outlet Center:
    1 bathing suit, 2 dresses, 3 sweaters, 7 summer tops all marked @ 90% off for a grand total of $22.00 (even with the exchange rate, this was an amazing deal for new Lee, Wrangler, Spalding and other brands . . . and there is no tax on clothes in Pennsylvania!)

    At Rockport store, Tanger Outlet Center:
    2 pairs of dress shoes and 2 pairs of high, winter boots - regular price of $120 + $120 + $250 + $250 but on clearance for $20 + $25 + $43 + $43! (no tax on shoes or boots, either, in Pennsylvania)

    At BB Grocery Outlet:
    50 x Quaker Overnight Oats @ $ .10 each = $5.00 (close to best before date)

    And no shopping trip to the States is complete without a trip to Target, so we stocked up on Easter chocolate @ 70% off
    Silk, Ciel, sweetmomma and 9 others like this.

  8. #13973
    Mastermind cath007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    QC
    Posts
    27,162
    Likes Received
    41068
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Maxi:All the items purchased where in sale.Spend 60,85$ Used 25,00$ Loblaws giftcard to paid,earned 10 000 points and requested 10 000 points so if I consider next time redeeming that is an oop of 15,75$ Used 2,00$ in coupons too.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

  9. #13974
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,829
    Likes Received
    39690
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Maxi:All the items purchased where in sale.Spend 60,85$ Used 25,00$ Loblaws giftcard to paid,earned 10 000 points and requested 10 000 points so if I consider next time redeeming that is an oop of 15,75$ Used 2,00$ in coupons too.
    75% savings after points and coupons
    nicely played

  10. #13975
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,228
    Likes Received
    27726
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Had to go to an appointment in this nasty weather so decided to do some of my shopping
    First stop SDM I receive 8500 PCO points and paid $0 after coupons from the Pepsi Promo

    2 shop was Walmart
    Thanks to some generous SC members I got some more of the McCormick $5.00 coupons
    36 Pk of the McCormick sauces which will go to the Food Bank the were $1.97 each
    With the overage I got 19 tin of Tuna which I will also be donated to the food bank

  11. #13976
    Mastermind cath007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    QC
    Posts
    27,162
    Likes Received
    41068
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Awesome to get points with the pepsi promo!!!
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

  12. #13977
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Estevan, SK
    Posts
    17,714
    Likes Received
    40390
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)




    I was quite successful at the 4yr anniversary sale of a second hand store it town. For $10 you could fill one of their small cloth bags to the top. I bought 20 items for $10. The store was very busy and I was glad that I was able to leave our 3 children at home with Dh.
    2x short sleeved Ricki’s blouses for me
    2x shirts for me
    1x tank top for me
    2x capris/long shorts for me
    1x toddler bib
    1x white toddler apron
    1x dress shoes for twin girl
    1x 2-piece pjs for twin girl
    1x blue sun hat for twin boy (he tried it on for me didn’t want to take it off.)
    2x blue sun hats with UV protection
    5x shorts for ds

    edit: 1x play skirt
    Last edited by Angela273; Sat, Apr 14th, 2018 at 10:51 PM.
    Silk, Ciel, sweetmomma and 7 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

  13. #13978
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,829
    Likes Received
    39690
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I was quite successful at the 4yr anniversary sale of a second hand store it town. For $10 you could fill one of their small cloth bags to the top. I bought 20 items for $10. The store was very busy and I was glad that I was able to leave our 3 children at home with Dh.
    2x short sleeved Ricki’s blouses for me
    2x shirts for me
    1x tank top for me
    2x capris/long shorts for me
    1x toddler bib
    1x white toddler apron
    1x dress shoes for twin girl
    1x 2-piece pjs for twin girl
    1x blue sun hat for twin boy (he tried it on for me didn’t want to take it off.)
    2x blue sun hats with UV protection
    5x shorts for ds
    great score
    especially the sun hats with UV protection--> many of these cost much more than $10
    nicely played
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sat, Apr 14th, 2018 at 09:36 PM.
    Angela273, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

  14. #13979
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,470
    Likes Received
    5506
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Did some double dipping:
    Took advantage of the promo at the Lindt boutique:
    4 Excellence bars @ $10 plus taxes = $11.50
    Submitted receipt for the Lindt $5 e-GC for movie night offer. (Received within 48 hours of submission and it’s for Cineplex if anyone’s wondering.)
    Wait there’s more:
    I used a $10 Lindt Boutique GC I received about 2 years ago. - wondered if I was ever going to have a chance to use it since I generally find the prices cheaper at SDM (and with a points promo) or the grocery store unless there’s a good sale going on.
    So - OOP $1.50 for a $5 movie GC and 4 Lindt chocolate bars
    Last edited by Silk; Sat, Apr 14th, 2018 at 09:56 PM.

  15. #13980
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    58
    Likes Received
    266
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Did some double dipping:
    Took advantage of the promo at the Lindt boutique:
    4 Excellence bars @ $10 plus taxes = $11.50
    Submitted receipt for the Lindt $5 e-GC for movie night offer. (Received within 48 hours of submission and it’s for Cineplex if anyone’s wondering.)
    Wait there’s more:
    I used a $10 Lindt Boutique GC I received about 2 years ago. - wondered if I was ever going to have a chance to use it since I generally find the prices cheaper at SDM (and with a points promo) or the grocery store unless there’s a good sale going on.
    So - OOP $1.50 for a $5 movie GC and 4 Lindt chocolate bars
    Great deal!
    Silk, Ciel, coupon girl and 4 others like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •