User Tag List

Page 944 of 1232 FirstFirst ... 444 844 894 934 942 943 944 945 946 954 994 1044 ... LastLast
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 18471
Like Tree114342Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #14146
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,630
    Likes Received
    29513
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Need advices.I am in a grey zone concerning pc points.I used my offer of 800 points per oka cheese last week but after did not get my points I have to writhe to the pc chatting guy.BUT I put the offer saved for this week.I purchased 3 oka cheeses today and did not get my points...so do I am in the right to have the point a second time because of that? Thank you
    My points entered on my card,i just checked but they are not marked on the receipt? another grey zone...i will call tomorrow

  2. #14147
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,630
    Likes Received
    29513
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    My points entered on my card,i just checked but they are not marked on the receipt? another grey zone...i will call tomorrow
    got my 2400 points

  3. #14148
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,869
    Likes Received
    19598
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    Went an got another 5pk of the Armstrong. cheese stick that RCSS is clearing out for $2.44 used 5($1.00) coupons I paid $7.20 great deal
    ROMEO, Tweets77, Angela273 and 7 others like this.

  4. #14149
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,121
    Likes Received
    8286
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Picked up some cheap snacks at my SDM:

    PC Decadent Cookies (2): $5.98 - CLEARANCE($3.44 OFF) - BOGO(Flyer; $1.27 OFF) = $1.44/2 *BOGO Worked despite wording for "On Regular Price", System adjusted cookies to $2.99, back down to $1.27, then BOGO'd
    PC Tortilla Chips: $3.99 - CLEARANCE($2.72 OFF) = $1.44 - $0.25(CO51) = $1.19

  5. #14150
    Smart Canuck Linda Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Stoney Creek
    Posts
    1,543
    Likes Received
    4378
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    hubby drove through McDonalds after work...spent about $25- & the person ahead of him paid for his order!

    thats a first, i told him he,d better pay it forward. ;-)

  6. #14151
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,630
    Likes Received
    29513
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    hubby drove through McDonalds after work...spent about $25- & the person ahead of him paid for his order!

    thats a first, i told him he,d better pay it forward. ;-)
    wtg,that is a very nice roak gesture

  7. #14152
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    58
    Likes Received
    266
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Free oral b toothbrush’s No Frills
    On sale for $1 each submitted CH51 for $3.50 back when you buy three plus I had a PC personal offer 600 pts when you spend $3 on oral b products.

    Money makers :D

  8. #14153
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    19,354
    Likes Received
    41195
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)




    went to "treasure hunt" a local liquidation place
    -bought a xmas gift for granddaughter 25 feet of colouring Disney princess's $3.19
    -GH%Bass ladies socks -love them so soft 2.00
    -kelloggs protein bars 1.99
    -hanes underwear for me 1.00
    -gap boxers for hubby 3.00
    -and 2 face cloths (mainstay) walmarts brand .30 cents each -gave one to daughter-in-law

    seen a lot of target merchandise in the clothing spent $17.31 so pretty happy with this visit

  9. #14154
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,961
    Likes Received
    38108
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    went to "treasure hunt" a local liquidation place
    -bought a xmas gift for granddaughter 25 feet of colouring Disney princess's $3.19
    -GH%Bass ladies socks -love them so soft 2.00
    -kelloggs protein bars 1.99
    -hanes underwear for me 1.00
    -gap boxers for hubby 3.00
    -and 2 face cloths (mainstay) walmarts brand .30 cents each -gave one to daughter-in-law

    seen a lot of target merchandise in the clothing spent $17.31 so pretty happy with this visit
    thanks for posting
    Oshawa has a Treasure Hunt too
    hope your got the Tuesday senior discount, 10% off if you are 60 and older
    sweetmomma, macw1960 and cath007 like this.

  10. #14155
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    19,354
    Likes Received
    41195
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)




    nope not 60 yet -but thanks for the tip will keep that in mind

  11. #14156
    Canadian Guru macw1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    12,702
    Likes Received
    23286
    Trading Score
    321 (100%)




    3 Cottage Cheese free with FPC's, 11 AM's earned along with $6.00 from Caddle.





    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

  12. #14157
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,869
    Likes Received
    19598
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    2 Free Anco Gouda Jalapeño cheese used the $5.00 coupons.
    Thanks to everyone who I traded from for these sweet coupons still have some more left to used up

  13. #14158
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,630
    Likes Received
    29513
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    2 Free Anco Gouda Jalapeño cheese used the $5.00 coupons.
    Thanks to everyone who I traded from for these sweet coupons still have some more left to used up
    Awesome coupons!!!! I will try to trade for more!!!

  14. #14159
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    19,354
    Likes Received
    41195
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)




    a great deal I got at shoppers -love p.c optium
    (6)p.c chipits on sale 2/4.00 or 2.00 each had a personal offer for 400 for every $2.00=2,400 points
    (2) p.c water 12,s 1.50 =3.00

    so I used the newspaper cpn for spent 15.00 on p.c items get 5,000 points plus the 2,400 plus reg points 225 =7625

    total was 15.00 I paid but with the points added in turns out to $7.50 for the chipits and water

  15. #14160
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,961
    Likes Received
    38108
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    3 Cottage Cheese free with FPC's, 11 AM's earned along with $6.00 from Caddle.
    moneymaker after points
    nice
    macw1960 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 4 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •