User Tag List

Page 966 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 466 866 916 956 964 965 966 967 968 976 1016 1066 ... LastLast
Results 14,476 to 14,490 of 18326
Like Tree113807Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #14476
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,761
    Likes Received
    19339
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    Interesting concept on couponing. When I got home from SDM I was talking to my neighbour about the deal and realized I could just lend him my coupons. So I opened up the boxes and cut the coupons out for him. He is going to go to SDM to take advantage of the 2.00 chicken and then give me back my coupons when he gets home and cuts them off of the boxes he just bought
    @Thatdone You are a great neighbour for doing this. I am glad you figured out another way of giving back. I am sure your neighbour was greatful for this gesture. My sister and I does it all the time. We go shopping together I used the coupons first and then in the car she cut it out and go get hers..
    rayray, Silk, barbis9 and 6 others like this.

  2. #14477
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    698
    Likes Received
    1833
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    We do the same all of the time or i buy a few for young families just starting out


    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    Interesting concept on couponing. When I got home from SDM I was talking to my neighbour about the deal and realized I could just lend him my coupons. So I opened up the boxes and cut the coupons out for him. He is going to go to SDM to take advantage of the 2.00 chicken and then give me back my coupons when he gets home and cuts them off of the boxes he just bought
    Silk, barbis9, macw1960 and 3 others like this.

  3. #14478
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,761
    Likes Received
    19339
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Back from Rexall with $75.21 in savings, and a OOP of only $1.61...

    Vim Cleaners (15): $41.85 - SALE($27.00 OFF) = $16.78 - $14.85(15 @ $1.50 Red.) = $1.93/15
    Herbal Essence Bio Renew (2): $19.98 - SALE($8.00 OFF) = $13.54 - $8.00(2 @ $4) = $5.54/2
    Nature Valley Bars (4): $17.16 - SALE($7.16 OFF) - $8.00(4 @ $2 Manager) = $2.00/4
    Savvy Home Facial Tissue: $1.89 - SALE($1.20 OFF) = $0.78
    Palmolive Detergent: $1.99 - SALE($1.00 OFF) = $1.12 (Bought thinking it would get me over $30 for $10 promo card, but it didn't work)

    Total was $11.61, and Redeemed $10 in Air Miles
    @johnb56789 my Vim coupons both the $1.00 and $1.50 was refused at Rexall today was told that it can only work on the 500 ml or bigger I got so frustrated with the cashier that I left every thing at the cash 1 reason why I don’t shop there
    barbis9, macw1960 and cath007 like this.

  4. #14479
    Smart Canuck Purdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,609
    Likes Received
    7524
    Trading Score
    123 (100%)




    la senza email said they have a sale on panties 10/$30 before tax so i called la vie en rose and their sale is 7/$20 before tax (or $21 for 7 after tax). So i went to la vie en rose today. Not much of a difference but la vie store is closer to me than la senza.
    Last year their sale was 10/$20. Everything has gone up in price.

  5. #14480
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,627
    Likes Received
    29495
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Maxi(QC):
    Oka Lartisan cheese x3 @7$ minus 3 x 5$ coupons( I hope to trade for more,what an awesome coupon) minus pc personnal offer of 1500 on each(2 différents offers)=0,50$ per cheese!
    Axe Body Wash x3 at 3$ minus 1$ coupon-=2$ each
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Jun 9th, 2018 at 04:33 PM.

  6. #14481
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,105
    Likes Received
    8228
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @johnb56789 my Vim coupons both the $1.00 and $1.50 was refused at Rexall today was told that it can only work on the 500 ml or bigger I got so frustrated with the cashier that I left every thing at the cash 1 reason why I don’t shop there
    Well, at least for the $1.50, If it's the same one I had, I wouldn't go back to that store since the cashier can't understand basic English, mainly the word "ANY". I've had that happen at other stores I've gone to before and honestly next time it happens, I'm gonna bring up the dictonary definition on my phone. It seems like som many cashiers need more training, same with managers/supervisors sometimes

  7. #14482
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,761
    Likes Received
    19339
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Well, at least for the $1.50, If it's the same one I had, I wouldn't go back to that store since the cashier can't understand basic English, mainly the word "ANY". I've had that happen at other stores I've gone to before and honestly next time it happens, I'm gonna bring up the dictonary definition on my phone. It seems like som many cashiers need more training, same with managers/supervisors sometimes
    @johnb56789 I would not be visiting the store but today after 6pm I will speak with the manager I left 1 of each Coupons with the supervisor for the manager to look at. Both coupons say good on any no size restriction

  8. #14483
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Fredericton, N.B.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    228
    Likes Received
    500
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)



    At Atlantic Superstore, 10 oral b tooth brushes @ $.99 each - 5×($2 off wub2), + 500pts each (in-store offer, 5000 pts total ) + 600pts per $3 (digital offer, 1800pts total) + $2 checkout 51, donated the free toothbrushes to foodbank and earned $7ish in points/cash back after tax .
    6x large packages of Axiani cherry tomatoes, reg. $6.99, on sale for $3.49, + 2500 pts each (in store offer) + 200pts/$1, worked out to less than $2.30 for all 6!

  9. #14484
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,761
    Likes Received
    19339
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @johnb56789 I would not be visiting the store but today after 6pm I will speak with the manager I left 1 of each Coupons with the supervisor for the manager to look at. Both coupons say good on any no size restriction
    Just to let you all know I spoke with the manager and was told over the phone that the cashier /supervisor should have accepted my $1.00 coupon and I can go back and get the Vim any time today or tomorrow . My reply was sorry I wasted more than an Hour today and I would not be shopping at that Rexall

  10. #14485
    Frugalmom
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,877
    Likes Received
    2303
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)




    Received 8 boxes Janes chicken nuggets free last night at WM. Then hit the jackpot today at Rexall: half price milk x5 (4 L bags), 14 bags of free chips, 6 boxes of granola bars for .50 each and a box of Peak Frean cookies that rang in free. Noticed when I arrived home. Going back tomorrow morning to get more as it was closing time. Also excited about a 5.00 bag of grapes that I pmed for under $2
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

  11. #14486
    Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,158
    Likes Received
    12946
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    This almost never happens since motherhood and I miss out on all the clearance items as my children keep me in the house until the afternoon. However, as I was leaving RCSS, I spotted a rack of items about to be moved to the floor. I saw the Herbal Essences bio conditioner marked for $4.54 and packages of Halls for $0.54. I used all my $4 off coupons on the conditioner, and had 600 per $3 spent on Herbal Essences and 250 per $ spent on the Halls. I picked up 13 bottles of Herbal Essences and 4 packages of Halls. Total was $17.13, saved $52 in coupons, and 11,900 points.

    There may have been another 50 bottles on the shelf when I left and I'm glad I didn't buy the shampoo when it was $5.99 last week.

  12. #14487
    ramo
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    62
    Likes Received
    102
    Trading Score
    2 (75%)



    Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    This almost never happens since motherhood and I miss out on all the clearance items as my children keep me in the house until the afternoon. However, as I was leaving RCSS, I spotted a rack of items about to be moved to the floor. I saw the Herbal Essences bio conditioner marked for $4.54 and packages of Halls for $0.54. I used all my $4 off coupons on the conditioner, and had 600 per $3 spent on Herbal Essences and 250 per $ spent on the Halls. I picked up 13 bottles of Herbal Essences and 4 packages of Halls. Total was $17.13, saved $52 in coupons, and 11,900 points.

    There may have been another 50 bottles on the shelf when I left and I'm glad I didn't buy the shampoo when it was $5.99 last week.
    Location?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    barbis9, cath007 and dededi like this.

  13. #14488
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,761
    Likes Received
    19339
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by frugalmom View Post
    Received 8 boxes Janes chicken nuggets free last night at WM. Then hit the jackpot today at Rexall: half price milk x5 (4 L bags), 14 bags of free chips, 6 boxes of granola bars for .50 each and a box of Peak Frean cookies that rang in free. Noticed when I arrived home. Going back tomorrow morning to get more as it was closing time. Also excited about a 5.00 bag of grapes that I pmed for under $2
    @frugalmom great shop who did you PM the janes Nugget with at Walmart Tia
    barbis9 and cath007 like this.

  14. #14489
    Frugalmom
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,877
    Likes Received
    2303
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @frugalmom great shop who did you PM the janes Nugget with at Walmart Tia
    I pmed Nation's Fresh foods...Hamilton. Also got a stack of Ristorante pizza 3/$5 pming Food4less (Oshawa).
    rayray, barbis9 and cath007 like this.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

  15. #14490
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,761
    Likes Received
    19339
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by frugalmom View Post
    I pmed Nation's Fresh foods...Hamilton. Also got a stack of Ristorante pizza 3/$5 pming Food4less (Oshawa).
    Thank you very much for responding to me so quickly @frugalmom
    barbis9 and cath007 like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 5 guests)

  1. savabuck,
  2. jtcan08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •