Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1433
Like Tree8552Likes

Thread: Serious September Savers Frugal Chatter

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MaddensMomma View Post
    Shoppers Trip #1:
    1 box of Huggies Newborn diapers (96) on sale for $23.99 minus $10 gift card from VIB package + 4000 BP coupon = $13.99 OOP and received $8.84 back in Optimum Points on 95,000/$210 bonus day!
    Question for you, MaddensMomma, when you used the $10 GC, did you get points on the $10, or did it count as a store coupon?

Well, I was supposed to nap, but I sorted laundry, put out LO's newborn cloth diapers to dry for the last time before returning them to their owners and ate a whole lot. I suppose it was kinda productive. LO gave me another messy diaper, which is her way of being productive. Ha ha!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Inquirind mind: Does anyone have found the coupon zone for the glade mir spend 15$ in glade products get a 15$ PC Giftcard,In Loblaws they are already empty,that is crazy and with the mistake in the french version I hope we will be still ok.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I drink a lots of orange juice for the Vitamin C and drink a lots of water,I feel better but not completely 100% retablish lol...I have to always wear a scarf as my throat is so sensitive,it has been like that since I am a child,I guess I am a sensitive girl lol
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

What should I make with 1Lb of Extra lean ground chicken? Make meat balls (spice them up and garlic) and serve on rice? with veggies

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    What should I make with 1Lb of Extra lean ground chicken? Make meat balls (spice them up and garlic) and serve on rice? with veggies
    I make tiny (really tiny) meatballs with panko, oregano and garlic, salt and pepper and put them in chicken broth and cook and add chopped spinach and accini de pepe(little round pasta balls) to make Italian wedding soup.any other pasta would work fine too.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I made chicken parm meatballs the other day, they smelt good, have not eaten any yet. Toss them in the freezer for a quick meal one night.

2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    I make tiny (really tiny) meatballs with panko, oregano and garlic, salt and pepper and put them in chicken broth and cook and add chopped spinach and accini de pepe(little round pasta balls) to make Italian wedding soup.any other pasta would work fine too.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I made chicken parm meatballs the other day, they smelt good, have not eaten any yet. Toss them in the freezer for a quick meal one night.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Cath, hope you feel better soon.

This cold is really knocking me down, got a great night's sleep 2 nights ago woke up feeling great, by yesterday afternoon I was ready to crash, got nothing done when I got home, had zero energy and the coughing was insane. Spent almost all of last night up coughing. It pretty much is taking everything I have to get through going to work. Good news found out I had refills on most of the meds I have to take when I get a cold so mom went to pick those up for me so hopefully I can get over this thing without a trip to the doc.

Hoping tonight goes better.

Anyone seeing anything on sale that interest them this week? I really am not seeing a lot for us.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I peaked at a few of the flyers on here that were posted but nothing I was excited about. Just the SDM extra redemption-will take a look and see if the clearance items are still available that I was looking at if not then I will probably skip this one.

This cold is really knocking me down, got a great night's sleep 2 nights ago woke up feeling great, by yesterday afternoon I was ready to crash, got nothing done when I got home, had zero energy and the coughing was insane. Spent almost all of last night up coughing. It pretty much is taking everything I have to get through going to work. Good news found out I had refills on most of the meds I have to take when I get a cold so mom went to pick those up for me so hopefully I can get over this thing without a trip to the doc.

Anyone seeing anything on sale that interest them this week? I really am not seeing a lot for us.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I just popped into freshco -got free harvest crunch granola bars on for 2.00 and the 2.00 cpn off cereal boxes -yeah free granola bars

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (98%)

Still no sleep, no naps... slowly. crazy. I. am. going.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (98%)

Did you see my recipe for my new rendition of a shepherd's pie with lean ground chicken w/ cream of celery soup, frozen peas and leftover pot roast potatoes? It was DELICIOUS.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (98%)

Hope you feel better soon, clearly something is going around!

Didn't see much in the flyers this week at all, will probably eat from the freezer. Kicking myself in the ass for not getting to FreshCo last week for their sales, forgot their new flyer starts on Thursday instead of Fridays like every other normal grocery store. DOH!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Question for you, MaddensMomma, when you used the $10 GC, did you get points on the $10, or did it count as a store coupon?

Well, I was supposed to nap, but I sorted laundry, put out LO's newborn cloth diapers to dry for the last time before returning them to their owners and ate a whole lot. I suppose it was kinda productive. LO gave me another messy diaper, which is her way of being productive. Ha ha!
    Yep I did! Total points was 4230 (230 on the $23 purchase and 4000 BP)

Page 79 of 96 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast

Thread Information