User Tag List

Page 81 of 96 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1433
Like Tree8552Likes

Thread: Serious September Savers Frugal Chatter

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Can someone direct me to the pdf link for the aspirin coupon that Jasper mentioned. I can't find it anywhere

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Wow. I'm a bit behind.
    Never knew there was a tear pad coupon out for Carnation Hot chocolate.
    Weird thing is, I haven't even seen ANY sign that it was ever out in my stores.
    Would love this. As we don't drink coffee.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Can someone direct me to the pdf link for the aspirin coupon that Jasper mentioned. I can't find it anywhere
    http://www.inbox-ads.com/broadcaster...n_Sep19_EN.pdf

Another one here

http://www.aspirinforpain.ca/

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Inquirind mind: Does anyone have found the coupon zone for the glade mir spend 15$ in glade products get a 15$ PC Giftcard,In Loblaws they are already empty,that is crazy and with the mistake in the french version I hope we will be still ok.

Cath i have a few i will send
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Thank you so much! Very much appreciated!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I would love to trade for a few too if possible!
    Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

So happy it is Friday. Why is it when you are sick you cannot sleep all night but you fall into a wonderful and amazing sleep just before your alarm goes off????????

Not sure if I will get out and get any shopping done this weekend as mom is doing a baby shower cake and me in my current state should probably not shop alone. But I will check out the flyers tonight and see if there is anything we need. If it is a small list might see if mom can do it Monday before she goes to work.

Was kind of hoping for a nice quiet weekend at home to tidy up do some couponing and stockpile inventory but I am going to put all of that on hold until I see how I feel. Might just end up being a weekend of rest which can be good too.

If I do not make it back on hope everyone has a great weekend.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I made chicken parm meatballs the other day, they smelt good, have not eaten any yet. Toss them in the freezer for a quick meal one night.

What do you serve them with?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Inquirind mind: Do you compare yourself to others? Example: I have a friend who does all of her shopping price matching ,coupons ,sales the tuesday(first day of the flyers) She is so organizated and all planned I dont have the impression to have 1% off that and that make me sad,I know planning is a things we acquire with time and it goes better I am not bad at that but not there....
    I think it's inevitable that we compare ourselves to others, but we all have the power to decide what we do with our time and lives. What we see of others is only the surface. For example, your friend may seem organized, but what you don't see is that she works at it for 20 hours. Right now, for you, the advantages of not spending 20 hours on a shopping spree outweights the disadvantages of not doing something else that is more important to you. In other words, the higher savings you would get do not justify the extra 19 hours of work you'd have to devote to that task. When that balance changes, so will you.

I have to admit that I compared myself to relatives that I visited recently. Both my cousins have big houses, three new cars in the driveway, and all the latest toys at the same time they complain that they can't retire until they're 67 because of the debt load they carry. (They also have kids that are, or will soon be, in college.) Me, I live in a tiny house, have no debt, and drive a 10 year old car, but I have the ability to retire in 5 years. Neither myself, nor my cousins, would be in the positions we are today if it wasn't for the decisions we've made along the way. Of course, circumstances will influence how we act, but we still make a decision in the end. Even doing nothing is a decision in itself.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    Really? Thank you so much,that make my day!!! Did you need another pm or you are all good searching my adress?
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    So happy it is Friday. Why is it when you are sick you cannot sleep all night but you fall into a wonderful and amazing sleep just before your alarm goes off????????

Not sure if I will get out and get any shopping done this weekend as mom is doing a baby shower cake and me in my current state should probably not shop alone. But I will check out the flyers tonight and see if there is anything we need. If it is a small list might see if mom can do it Monday before she goes to work.

Was kind of hoping for a nice quiet weekend at home to tidy up do some couponing and stockpile inventory but I am going to put all of that on hold until I see how I feel. Might just end up being a weekend of rest which can be good too.

If I do not make it back on hope everyone has a great weekend.
    Take care of yourself,that is the more important thing Have a good Friday,Hugs

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Chopped all my celery,green peppers,carrots and mushroom to be able to do quick snack with dips,saute or added to my everyday recepies,chopped vegetables is fun.I will never purchased again preparated the value-quantity is so much cheaper,I try to have more fun in the kitchen like I used to haved before.Let say it will be a goal.Still a lots to be accomplish today.
    @BlueEyeThea: I like quit a bit your answer to my inquirind mind question.I see your points of view and perspective,I must said I had not always thinking my choice(going by feeling) and the conséquences hurt later,hard lesson to pay.About the friend and comparaison:she have more time to shop,a car,but it is a way to survive for her,me ...I said yes too to that but dont have all that energy and mind to that for now,but I was rethinking even those last year ...even without coupons I was good at sale and know the price so it is better than nothing.I learned couponning when I add more spare time.And got addict when I realized what I paid before and now.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I usually serve them with tomato sauce (we use marinara) for dipping. Plus some pasta with extra sauce and cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    What do you serve them with?
    I think everyone does this to some degree and like mentioned I think a lot of times to see the big picture is a lot different. I look at my two younger brothers they are constantly on the go and act as money is no issue, take multiple vacations a year. Where is you have me who is watching my money, hate to go away because of the money involved.

But when you look at the big picture, I have savings, co own a house with my mom. Where is they tend to spend what they make and are living with my Dad with very few bills.

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyetea View Post
    I think it's inevitable that we compare ourselves to others, but we all have the power to decide what we do with our time and lives. What we see of others is only the surface. For example, your friend may seem organized, but what you don't see is that she works at it for 20 hours. Right now, for you, the advantages of not spending 20 hours on a shopping spree outweights the disadvantages of not doing something else that is more important to you. In other words, the higher savings you would get do not justify the extra 19 hours of work you'd have to devote to that task. When that balance changes, so will you.

I have to admit that I compared myself to relatives that I visited recently. Both my cousins have big houses, three new cars in the driveway, and all the latest toys at the same time they complain that they can't retire until they're 67 because of the debt load they carry. (They also have kids that are, or will soon be, in college.) Me, I live in a tiny house, have no debt, and drive a 10 year old car, but I have the ability to retire in 5 years. Neither myself, nor my cousins, would be in the positions we are today if it wasn't for the decisions we've made along the way. Of course, circumstances will influence how we act, but we still make a decision in the end. Even doing nothing is a decision in itself.
    thank you

Take care of yourself,that is the more important thing Have a good Friday,Hugs
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I really need to sort my coupons and see what is available. Put my coupons that I won't use up for trade and start planning my coupon use a little better. Part of organizing the storage room will be a little spot for me and my coupons. Tired of them being in the kitchen and taking up space!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I think blueeyetea is right - its inevitable that one does end up comparing themselves to someone. Looks can be deceiving however and there are times everyone feels a little at a disadvantage when it comes to what others do. I find i constantly compare myself to my bf's exwife. I strive to make sure that I don't do the things she did that irk him so much. Just the idea of someone saying you're just like her (from what i'm told though i'm the total opposite) drives me crazy.

Page 81 of 96 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast

Thread Information