User Tag List

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I sat on some kids skateboard today because he didn't move it on the train, I was angry the train was packed and he wouldn't move for anyone... So I sat on it, then stood up and put it on his lap, he threw a temper tantrum and said "HEY MAN! don't touch my skateboard! You didn't ask nicely!" He wouldn't move it for anyone else so I moved it for him... Kinda a rude way to go about it, but hey I was tired and hate riding the train during rush hour... I just gave him the serial killer look... He shifted over in his seat... hehe

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

My body is killing me because of my new orthodics!

Carrying out the pumpkin was the last straw!

I'm the only one home to shell out!

I could cry!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

i have a full bag of eyeball candy,tootsie rolls, and 100 suckers and i have only had 1 trick or treater.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

we dont get any trick or treaters it doesnt feel like halloween

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kaela View Post
    i have a full bag of eyeball candy,tootsie rolls, and 100 suckers and i have only had 1 trick or treater.

Looks like you'll have to eat it then!

P.S. It is still early...

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

It kind of bothers me when people bring really little babies trick or treating. I don't mean bringing them along with an older sibling or taking them over to the neighbours or a few friends but going full out trick or treating. I had a ton of people tonight show up at my door with tiny little babies and bags full of candy. If you want candy that badly, go buy your own.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Life is often more challenging than we would like at times. But people like those on SC help along the way.

Thank you my friends!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kaela View Post
    dude! share the wealth! lol
    Shop,Free Products,Earn Money Now $$
    http://www.idakoos.com/a/trixyrox

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Instead of getting something off my chest, I would look To Get These dang Chips out of my hands!
    Shop,Free Products,Earn Money Now $$
    http://www.idakoos.com/a/trixyrox

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Life is often more challenging than we would like at times.
    You took the words right out of my mouth.

I need a real vacation!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I just needed some room to vent a little about today. It was Senior's discount day today, so you can imagine how busy that was. It was very busy. I had an older man (around 60) curse me out, and yell at me about how he was going to take his business elsewhere because I wasn't helping him.

I was at the cash register, ringing through a customer, he was at the side at the about ten feet away from the end of the counter. There was a lady who was in line and there before he was. I told him that I would check the price for him, once I was finished dealing with the lady who was ahead of him. So yeah he just curses me out (don't you wish sometimes you could just curse someone right back out...I really wanted to). I don't know, if there is a line-up of people, and you are not in line, or even by the cash counter, how do I know that you need help? If I went away from the line and helped you, a person who wasn't in line, I would have about ten people complaining to management about me.

Next thing, we get to take a 30 minute break within a 6+ hr shift. I heard about some of the good deals downstairs in the shoe department. So I take off my name take and all that, put on my large red outside coat (our uniforms are all black) and go to the the shoe department. I am looking around at the shoes and about to try on a pair, when I feel these eyes burning through me. I look and about 8 or 9 feet away is this lady staring at me.

She finally says "Do you work here?" (said in a snarky way)
    Me: "Yes, but I am on break."
    She: huffs and huffs.
    Me: Besides I don't even work in this department of the store and its my lunch hour.
    She: well don't you know anyone that can help me.
    Me: I don't know, how about trying by the cash register, over there with the shoe salesman( about twenty feet away from her).

When you work in retail do you have an air about you that you must work here. Seriously, I just wanted to spend my break in a little bit of peace, it was a very busy day. I took the time to remove anything resembling the uniform, and I put on a bright red coat...our uniforms are all black. I don't care if I was saucy. I don't get paid for my breaks, so it is therefore my time. You can huff all you want, when I am obviously not working, as I am not in uniform, is it really that much effort to walk another ten feet to the person wearing a uniform.

I probably should have said I didn't work there, but my brain was dead by that time, I was tired, after coming to work for a full shift after a 3 hr class. And really, if I saw my doctor in the mall, I wouldn't ask her to check on a rash for me. I'd say hi and that would be about it.

Anyways, its only a minor suck, the whole day just bothered me. It was very busy and no matter how nice I was, people kept getting saucy with me.

I had one woman argue with me about an $11 stocking that she decided should be marked down because it was the only one left. I called the manager even to ask him about it, there was nothing that I could do. Just why do people have to get so snarky. The price was on the item, there were no sales signs around it, so therefore the price is what is on the stocking, I can't magically change things.

Grr, working in a higher end retail store, I should get paid more to deal with idiots

eri
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I will be glad when I am done this degree..Graduate Degree+Toddler=5 minutes to yourself a week and 4 hours of sleep a night

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Went to my usual Doctors appointment today,then a bit of shopping, all the time while wearing my new orthodics.

These orthodics are going to get the best of me yet. In fact they have since I took them off nine hours ago!

I'm also sick of hearing about Obama!
    Last edited by Skippy; Wed, Nov 5th, 2008 at 09:38 PM. Reason: More to complain about!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I'm here again! Still in pain!

Ticked off I have a forest of papers,and the one I needed the most I hid so well,I can't find it!

Thank you!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I am sick and tired of rude "ladies"

My new policy, if you raise your voice to me, I will raise my voice back. I don't care what you think anymore. I treat people with respect. I was taught to be polite to my elders, but you, you are not even worth the term human. You are just hate in a dress.

Just because I work retail, does not make me stupid. I would rather go with store policy especially with someone as rude as you rather than risk losing my job.

I hope your anger causes you health problems. As you certainly berated me for no reason. You were wrong.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Thread Information