User Tag List

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40
    Trading Score
    80 (100%)

THAT IS SOOOO RUDE.. I once dated (briefly) a guy who said *you have a great *$$, it makes up for your lack of *****.. I told him he has a great chest and that it makes up for his lack of ****.. LOL.. Needless to say we didn't date very long.. UGHHH

Quote Originally Posted by twin View Post
    I am in the same boat as Rose. I can't stand bras with underwire!! I have nothing to lift and it hurts, so why bother
    I will never forget the time an older man (about 60 ish) said to his friend while looking right at me She's the reason they have breast implants!!!!
    Men!!! Arrrgghhh

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kaela View Post
    i live in a building that has 2 washers and 1 dryer for 16 apartments. i walked down the stairs ,(i time the washers and dryers )and i saw someone in the process of taking my clothes out. i asked them if they just saw the washer stop and they said yes. why couldn't they wait 1 or 2 minutes. i have to wash my clothes again now. like that old song people are strange.
    Why do you have to wash your clothes again? Because they touched them? I think I am missing something here...did they throw them on the floor? Just wondering..

I agree it can be frustrating living in an apartment building with limited facilities. I think my frustration is having to take ppl's clothes out of the dryer, and its bone cold, so I know its been there for a while just sitting in there...or if I have to take clothes out of the washer, and the person just leaves it in the laundry room starting to mold for days. One person left their wet laundry in the laundry room for four days. They washed the moldy clothes and left one of the washers and dryers smelling of mold. It was gross.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Sick of being sick!
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I'm just so arggggggggggggggg tonight.
    it's been 7 nights I could not sleep due to my cold was coughing all night long.
    this morning I could not take it any more, called the dr. and was to go at 3.45pm
    was there a little early and came home just before 6pm.
    xrays, breathing tests and all. he said I have asthma now who needs that.

the best part NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is the bill for the meds
    $188.00 that's so insane where are these coupons for prescription medication
    I just hope I can sleep tonight bet I will have nightmares.
    and now I have to go and pick up my dd in this ugly weather will be back around 10pm.
    the good thing of the day was I finnaly managed to mail the secret santa package

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

me too lita

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I want to get the pain literally off my back!
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Just hurts but my own fault as two eight hour days outside this week
    Last edited by Skippy; Sat, Nov 29th, 2008 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Hind Paw not busted!

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

This is kind of a long story. It seems every time I get pregnant I end up with low blood pressure. Had it when I was pregnant with my son, now I am having it again. It is very frustrating for me because when it bothers me, it is very debilitating. I can't sweep my floor without having to sit down once or twice. I can't take my time in the grocery store because it will start bothering me and it's all I can do to finish and get out of there without passing out. I can't lift my son barely at all anymore because he's 30 pounds and the exertion makes my blood pressure drop, making me feel sick and like I'm going to pass out. It's just so frustrating because all I can do is take it easy and I am sick of taking it easy!!! I hate having to rely on my husband to help me out, especially since that means a lot of times I either have to nag him until he does it or it just doesn't get done.

When I was pregnant with DS, it wasn't so bad because it was just me and DH and we don't make things that dirty. But there is so much to pick up and clean up every night after DS goes to bed.....food all over the floor, toys everywhere upstairs and downstairs....and I just hate that my place looks like such a disaster and I can't keep it clean *cry*

I'm only 4 1/2 months pregnant and I can't wait to have this baby so I can get back to doing the things I'm used to doing.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just hate to be served at the beauty counter by a very very young cosmetician who tries to sell you anti-wrinkles creams and stuff, like what do they know about wrinkles anyway ? And here they are telling you how the product will erase all your wrinkles and swear by it.
    I mean if the products really did change something in the hypoderm it would be under prescription !!!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

and what about the one who tells you that your freckles are age spots

she is very nice but when she said that.....grrrrr
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I Love Tim Horton's...who doesn't? But I have noticed over the last few months that they do not say Thank you!! it is an order, take the money, and on to the next person... most times when they hand me my coffee, they are busy taking an order for the next person... I say Thank You, they don't acknowledge it... So I started going through other drive thru's.. Country Style ALWAYS asks me how I am... smiles, and says thank you... same with Coffee Time, and Starbucks/Chapters... Is it too much for them to just say Thank you? and then, when I ordered my coffee, large DD, I paid them $1.50 and they kept the nickle.. really, I don't care about the nickle, but it is the principle of it, don't you think? so, when they didn't give my change the 2nd time, I asked them if the price went up... they thought I was cheap and I felt like an idiot...

So I have made a vow that I will NOT go back to Tim Hortons until they start saying Thank you...

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest... I Love this site..

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I don't know here about the thanking but for the change they give every cents back

as you said it is for the principle.....

you remind me of 2 stories

Once i went back from a trip , i was tired and maybe i was not looking good and maybe my hair was not so freshly washed....but at a St-Hubert where i stopped for lunch
    the waitress was....oh that's true, you only use the you in english , i'll explain the situation....ok in french we have "tu" and "vous" and the "tu" is used for kids and between frends and the "vous" is used for people you don't know, for elderly , in the store by the people working there and the cashiers....etc...
    so, the waitress said "tu" to me when she was talking to me, wich is very unpolite
    and i was very shocked about it , i almost left the restaurant ...but i always said "vous" to her....at the end i left her an appropriate tip but i also left one cent....
    that means a lot but i wonder if she knowed what it meant....

Something that went out in our small town
    there was a grocery store where people went less often and an other where it was always crowdy....the first one even sent their spyes to see if it was the prices or what that made people going to the second store instead theirs.....the secret was the cashiers...even if they were timed ...they were alway kind with people, before
    scanning , they said ," Hello, how are you? etc...." it was started by a your cashier
    and the others followed her in it....and it's still like this...
    in the first store....cashiers didn't even paied attention to the customers, we were like invisible...i even saw cashiers talking together while scanning the groceries....so
    unpolite...

when i saw the spyes....i said to hubby......"they just don't get it"....
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

It just seems like there are more and more bad drivers out there everyday!! Today my hubby and I were going to the city, he was driving. There is a car two cars ahead of us driving with his four ways on (roads were a bit messy but not bad, maybe nervous driver or something wrong with his car). Okay, so everyone is pulling out to pass this guy, so DH does too. Except as DH is passing the car in front of him, they decide to pull out without looking!! Ahhh so of course DH is laying on the horn and it took the guy way too long to even notice.....DH barely was able to stop without hitting the guy. Made me scared, especially as we were all in the other traffic's lane, thank god no one was coming in the other direction!

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

OMG I could have kicked hubby about 30 minutes ago arggggg.

I asked him so when are you getting me a Christmas present and he got all pissy and said to me
    "" you have Christmas every day"" "" you just bought a humidifier, a rotiseri and a toaster""
    WTF I bought the humidifier because I had a hard time breathing because of my cough and all the dry air in here, the Toaster well the old one broke and the rotisei well it's nice to eat a grilled chicken once in a wile....
    he just upset me a little.
    I'm not expecting anything big or expensive, but just a little something that comes from him!!!
    argggg

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40

Thread Information