User Tag List

Page 9 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: Snap by Groupon / SnapSaves Cash Back Offers and Discussion

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    has anyone won the $100 for sending in grocery receipt over $40 yet? Thanks.
    I haven't won yet, on this app or the CO51 contest.
    seylz_gurl likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yep, called them & it is sold out....
    Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    I had a personal offer for broccoli yesterday but now it has disappeared, it doesn't say sold out, just gone? might phone them about this on how personal offers work as darn it wanted to get this today. lovin snap saves offers for veggie purchases

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The Bloor and Bathurst one has it for $2.50. I never saw the Saran wrap at Walmart. Hmmmm.

My Dollarama receipt did say "Plastic wrap" but it was approved.

I'm assuming that once the first person submits a receipt from a particular store, the computer saves info on how that store labels certain products.

So they'd know that my receipt that says "plastic wrap" on it is actually Saran wrap. But my receipt that says P Wrap is actually a different non-qualifying brand. At least, I'd hope they'd do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoobird View Post
    The BPA free Saran wrap costs $3 at the Dollorama I went to. I didn't buy one. It's more expensive than Walmart and I'm not sure if it will be accepted as the receipt will only say "plastic wrap".
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Lady Speed Stick Nutra-Skin™

$1.00 cash back

Details

Save $1.00 when you buy new Lady Speed Stick* Nutra-Skin™
    New Lady Speed Stick* Nutra-Skin™ with Vitamin E has a smooth, invisible formula with over 30% skin conditioning agents to help soothe dry skin while providing 24-hour wetness and odour protection.
    Protection made beautiful!
    Available in stick (45 grams) and roll on (50 mL) format.

Fine Print

Item must be purchased and full receipt must be uploaded to claim cash-back.
    Receipt must be uploaded within 2 days of purchase.
    Offers are available in limited quantities.
    No weekly limit.
    couponlady and bluzsuz like this.
    LF: Colgate Toothpaste $1.50, Huggies & Pampers Coupons

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Can some please help me?
    I am using my iPad. But when I try to take the picture it says to Rotate Device. I suppose to be in Portrait. When I try to rotate I still get the same message. So I am unable to take the picture to upload. Has anyone had this problem and solved it. TY

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Cake,

I work at SnapSaves and saw your post, please try to turn off rotation lock, this is the little switch on the side and see if it works.

If this doesn't do the trick please make sure you are fully updated, if you are still having this issue please email us at support at snapsaves.com and we'll make sure you get credited.

Michael

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Cronin View Post
    Hi Cake,

I work at SnapSaves and saw your post, please try to turn off rotation lock, this is the little switch on the side and see if it works.

If this doesn't do the trick please make sure you are fully updated, if you are still having this issue please email us at support at snapsaves.com and we'll make sure you get credited.

Michael
    I think I got it working. Thanks.

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Cronin View Post
    Hi Cake,

Michael
    Hi Michael,

Welcome to the board! Just wanted to say a BIG Thank You too all of you over there at SnapSaves in being SO creative and always keeping us on our toes with new surprises! I personally think your the best app out there so keep up the great work!!!

Cheers, Snow in Summer
    Abby1, marste, emg and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    The Bloor and Bathurst one has it for $2.50. I never saw the Saran wrap at Walmart. Hmmmm.

My Dollarama receipt did say "Plastic wrap" but it was approved.

I'm assuming that once the first person submits a receipt from a particular store, the computer saves info on how that store labels certain products.

So they'd know that my receipt that says "plastic wrap" on it is actually Saran wrap. But my receipt that says P Wrap is actually a different non-qualifying brand. At least, I'd hope they'd do this.
    In Woodbridge, Richmond Hill and Thornhill area, it's only available at Walmart in Jane and Highway 7.

I went to Dollarama in Richmond Hill, Yonge and 16th avenue. It costs $3 there. Hmmmm, I don't why their price is higher.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am loving SnapSaves, but just wondering if anybody else has trouble submitting receipts through an ipad. I've never had one rejected from CO51 (which seems to have a shorter, thicker picture size), but the Snapsaves photo space seems to be too long and narrow to be legible enough to read. I've tried doing half and half, but when I have a big shop it's way too long - and the one time I took the 8 photos it also got rejected, and it was all for $1, so I didn't both to re-submit.
    Other than the obvious - do a separate transaction for the items, any other ideas?
    Check out Swagbucks if you haven't already!
    Swagbucks - swagbucks.com/refer/nonprofitjfo

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wow! I love it! Thanks BumbleB for recommending me the Snapsaves. It is so simple and convenient. I already have 9$ on my account.
    Last edited by Karlina; Tue, Apr 1st, 2014 at 05:33 PM.
    Snow In Summer and BumbleB like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My receipt taken on the ipad was too blurry to read, maybe because I was using an ipad 2 and the camera sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by nonprofitjen View Post
    I am loving SnapSaves, but just wondering if anybody else has trouble submitting receipts through an ipad. I've never had one rejected from CO51 (which seems to have a shorter, thicker picture size), but the Snapsaves photo space seems to be too long and narrow to be legible enough to read. I've tried doing half and half, but when I have a big shop it's way too long - and the one time I took the 8 photos it also got rejected, and it was all for $1, so I didn't both to re-submit.
    Other than the obvious - do a separate transaction for the items, any other ideas?
    nonprofitjen likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cutie11211 View Post
    My receipt taken on the ipad was too blurry to read, maybe because I was using an ipad 2 and the camera sucked.
    That happens to me all the time too on the iPad2 but yet it works fine for CO51.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I got an offer for new Casa di Mama "Inferno" pizza. Extra spicy. $1.

I do like Casa di Mama but anything with "inferno" in the name is not for me haha
    Snow In Summer likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I got an offer for new Casa di Mama "Inferno" pizza. Extra spicy. $1.

I do like Casa di Mama but anything with "inferno" in the name is not for me haha
    I have a Gaviscon coupon to help you out with that problem!!!
    tobiwobi likes this.

Page 9 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread Information