User Tag List

Page 90 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1512
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: Snap by Groupon / SnapSaves Cash Back Offers and Discussion

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@WINNIPEGZELDA what type of phone do you have? On Android it's the power key and the volume down button. Pres them together for a few seconds, and the picture of your screen will be in your pictures folder (gallery). Hope this helps!
    super807, Cata, toronto166 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    @WINNIPEGZELDA what type of phone do you have? On Android it's the power key and the volume down button. Pres them together for a few seconds, and the picture of your screen will be in your pictures folder (gallery). Hope this helps!
    Thanks! I have iphone 4s.
    Googled instructions. Easy!! I think I will have fun with this
    Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Wed, Sep 23rd, 2015 at 10:55 AM.
    Anna Michele and toronto166 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

If you need off, raid or sunscreen, it might not be worth waiting for clearance. At my SDM they had sunscreen "clearance " at 18.99 monday night. Tuesday morn shelves were replaced with Halloween stuff and no trace of sunscreen. I think they might've packed it up and shipped to a diff store
    JasmineTea likes this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

i'm reading a lot of good and bad reviews on snap. Just requested my first cheque for $50. Hopefully it comes. Not sure if i want to continue with snap unless the deal is really irresistible.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    i'm reading a lot of good and bad reviews on snap. Just requested my first cheque for $50. Hopefully it comes. Not sure if i want to continue with snap unless the deal is really irresistible.
    I don't claim very often, mainly the pullups.
    But, $20 is $20, so that's when I cash out.
    Worth it to keep the app alive, despite their quirks..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    If you need off, raid or sunscreen, it might not be worth waiting for clearance. At my SDM they had sunscreen "clearance " at 18.99 monday night. Tuesday morn shelves were replaced with Halloween stuff and no trace of sunscreen. I think they might've packed it up and shipped to a diff store
    Yup, the SDM near me said they ship back the sunscreen to the manufacturer/distributor. They only keep a few by the travel section at regular price.
    torontogal12 and JasmineTea like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My local Food Basics was clearing out the Raid aerosols - the Spider Blaster and the Outdoor Ant nest Destroyer @ $2 each ($7.99-$5.99 or 75% off). I used the $2 printable websaver coupon and claimed the $10 off 2 purchases from Snap.
    They also had the Off clip-on for $2.50 and I used the $1 printable websaver coupon.
    Maybe it is worth checking out at your local store to see if they have the same reductions while you are shopping there.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    My problem is with the Huggies pullups offer.
    Limit is 1 per week. I claimed 1 on Sept 16.

So, my offer now says "USED, Limit 1 per week. You can redeem this offer again the next calendar week." Asked on facebook what snap's calendar week is. Told Sunday to Saturday.

Called snap yesterday to ask why offer still says 'used' as we are past Sunday. She said it's one per week so Wednesday (today) it will be on again. One week from my last claim. (16th - 22nd).

Rep had no idea about the 'calendar week' stated on my app. Asked me to send her a screen shot, but I don't know how. Someone there put the limit message on anyways.

Today's Wed and it still says used.

What a bunch of bull****

update: just called snap again. Apparently, if I submitted at 4pm on the 16th, then offer stays 'used' until 4pm on the 23rd.
    The words 'calendar week' is confusing, rep even commented on this.
    Another update: just called again as this is the 23rd and their office closes at 5 and offer still shows used.
    Wanted to shop tonight.

New response. When offer says 1 per week, they said it means once every 7 days. So if you purchase on a Friday this week, offer will stay 'used' until the next Friday.
    So, now I'm told that my offer will be back on tomorrow (day 8) at 11:59 am.

I'm holding my breath. Have to de-obsess myself!!
    JasmineTea likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Wow! Nice score & smart shopping....it's a nice treat when the stars align for us like that.

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineTea View Post
    My local Food Basics was clearing out the Raid aerosols - the Spider Blaster and the Outdoor Ant nest Destroyer @ $2 each ($7.99-$5.99 or 75% off). I used the $2 printable websaver coupon and claimed the $10 off 2 purchases from Snap.
    They also had the Off clip-on for $2.50 and I used the $1 printable websaver coupon.
    Maybe it is worth checking out at your local store to see if they have the same reductions while you are shopping there.
    JasmineTea likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

After hearing about this issue from 2-3 weeks ago, i always keep my receipt.

Also, as soon as it reach $20 I cash out so I can already discard the receipt. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Looks like Fructis styling products are free again. Sale at 2.99 - 1 coupon, - 1 from snap & - 1 from Zweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    maple7 and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

for those who bought delissio thin crust at frescho for $1.99, were all the flavours that same price? the store i went to, the bunker only had Hawaiian flavour labelled as that. the pizzas in the fridge area were regular price. i was too lazy/it was too much of a hassle to lug every flavor for price check. i'd appreciate it if someone can answer this!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Hawaiian and taco fiesta they say "new" in blue in the top right corner I scanned other kinds but only those two the rest were $5.99

Sent from my SM-G730W8 using Tapatalk
    sweetmomma, elusive and JasmineTea like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I cashed out snap a couple of weeks ago...I had $100 and was worried about getting money but got confirmation cheque has been sent! Yahoo! Think I will cash out at $20. Also getting a $123 cheque from co51. Yeah!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

My SDM is clearing out hair oils/serums. Various brands, one of which was Fructis. So I scooped one up. I now have a balance of 1$ in my account and realize it could take a looong time before I reach 20 again lol. And darn, now I have to hold onto this receipt!!
    sweetmomma and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Page 90 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast

Thread Information