User Tag List

Page 239 of 560 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by morningrose View Post
    I tried to use 800 bp wub milk,8000 points wub food and snacks and $20 off $75 ,system took first and third coupon,rejected second.
    Called customer service today, they said I can't use both coupons.

How come you got a $20 off wus $75 type of coupon to be used on a Saturday?
    I'll keep everyone posted what happens in my transaction. If the cashier doesn't want to accept the coupon i'll take my coupon to my fav sdm in my town. I just want to see what happens when we combine 20x promo day and our big bonus points coupon.
    engo and maple7 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I tried to use 800 bp wub milk,8000 points wub food and snacks and $20 off $75 ,system took first and third coupon,rejected second.
    Interesting. My cashier said my bonus pts WUS $$ coupon would be rejected but because of the 20x promo, not because I had other SDM coupons. Unfortunately I couldn't persuade her to try it anyway. Curious if mine would have been rejected.
    engo likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I saved the 8000 wus food/snacks for later next week. I can see that one being denied today. Didn't use the little ones, except for 50 cents off mr clean and 2000 pts on wipes.

Great that the co51, papers coupons, and sdm deals matched up. Maybe they always did, but I'm quite new with co51. Shavers $5 and $10, oral b $10, deodrats, ... for $30 for co51. More than I had to start with! Now I wish I had opened a co51 for hubby.

In the end, spent a lot of $, got great deals @ sdm, used coupons and met new people.

1490 base pts
    2000 brand bonus points
    28310 trans bonus pts
    -------

Had tons of fun shopping today. Kept bumping into others with phone apps out and coupon baggies. We checked out each other's carts and traded some coupons. Fun.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Ok so after initially saying I wouldn't, I decided to use my "BOGO any facial tissue" coupon at SDM today when I saw the 6 pk. facial tissues were on sale Saturday only for $3.99 each. Scored two packs for $3.99 + tax = $4.51. That works out to about 38cents per box. Not bad!!!!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Recently instructions have been posted online as to how to change the URL of custom coupons in order to reassign the card number or pick a different coupon (i.e., you can make your own offer).

This is strictly fraud.

Shortly thereafter custom coupons started being printed with the 5-day delay in awarding points.

Coincidence?

C'mon, nobody likes a cheater.
    Silk, salady, dahliagrower and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    How come you got a $20 off wus $75 type of coupon to be used on a Saturday?
    I'll keep everyone posted what happens in my transaction. If the cashier doesn't want to accept the coupon i'll take my coupon to my fav sdm in my town. I just want to see what happens when we combine 20x promo day and our big bonus points coupon.
    Sorry ,its not today,yesterday Friday offer to me was $20 WUS $75,$8000 pts wub $30 on food is personalized offer.
    I waited for 24 hrs to call customer service because they can't see until 24 hrs.
    engo and amira84 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I used my 8000 wus 30.00 on food and snacks today. Cashier accepted it no problem, so now I wait to see if I actually get the points. I won't be upset if SDM has changed their ways to avoid "double dipping" so to speak, it was good while it lasted and I will still love SDM and continue to shop there. No matter what, they have the best points system.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    I think you can buy Olay regenerist luminous with that coupon and use $4 manufacturer coupon from new brand saver if your store allows you to combine both plus you can also claim $4 cashback from checkout 51 so basically you will get this product absolutely free.
    Thank you! I will ask if they will allow both at the store. I was previously denied but you never know with a different cashier.
    momi likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sorry ,its not today,yesterday Friday offer to me was $20 WUS $75,$8000 pts wub $30 on food is personalized offer.
    I waited for 24 hrs to call customer service because they can't see until 24 hrs.

Aahhh i see! That's what i was confused about. We dont get any coupons to use on Saturday except for our personalized coupons.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Recently instructions have been posted online as to how to change the URL of custom coupons in order to reassign the card number or pick a different coupon (i.e., you can make your own offer).

This is strictly fraud.

Shortly thereafter custom coupons started being printed with the 5-day delay in awarding points.

Coincidence?

C'mon, nobody likes a cheater.
    Welcome back lecale.

I guess you are right. This is the first time i read such type of fraud but it does make sense now that i remember that one SC member was asking other SC members to let him/her use their skin care bonus points coupon. Such a shame that we have to suffer because of other's cheats!
    Last edited by amira84; Sat, Apr 18th, 2015 at 07:53 PM.
    WINNIPEGZELDA likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Had so-o-o much fun earlier today that I went back for more...

Long lines, but drove me crazy to see everyone buying 2 pkgs royale and 1 pkg of LBpt.
    Spread the word about the buy 3 get tiger pt free.
    One by one...each went to the back to get more for the deal.
    Before I knew it, EVERYBODY had the deal in their cart.
    I wish I could have taken a picture of the line of carts. Priceless.

Ended up dropping another $80, used $5.50 of coupons, $2.50 co51, got 17000 points.

**did use 2 of my pc. 1) pay $4.50 any bandaids (of course got the biggest) and 2) $2.50 off any pantene shampoo.

** saved any pc with bonus points for next week. No risking losing my points here. I love them too much

For next weekend, I'm looking for an outdoor form-of-entertainment. I need a life!

ps...someone mentioned in an earlier post, that their SDM has a sign posted for the Royale tp/pt deal. Mine has no signage, so no one knew, not even the cashier/supervisor. Not a complaint, they were happy about the deal.
    Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Sun, Apr 19th, 2015 at 01:09 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Welcome back lecale.

I guess you are right. This is the first time i read such type of fraud but it does make sense now that i remember that one SC member was asking other SC members to let him/her use their skin care bonus points coupon. Such a shame that we have to suffer because of other's cheats!
    People posted pages of coupon codes/links to coupons on the "men's shopping forum with a colour in its name". So you can see there is a weakness with these coupons. I think they are trying to verify coupons to accounts now. Don't get caught up in it!
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

used my personalized coupon of receive 6,000 points when you spend $20.00 on snacks and candy, Points will be awarded within 5 business days.

When cashier entered promo code, came up on register screen my email address and
    other writing. Didn't read it all but cashier asked me my email. Also it asked if I would like to continue receiving emails.

Last edited by free*is*best; Sun, Apr 19th, 2015 at 10:47 AM.
    amira84, maple7 and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I used the 8000 bp's wus $30 today in conjunction with some VIB coupons.....my shop wasn't spectacular, but I did manage to score 34,301 total points today and waiting for an additional 8k points this week......will keep you posted (fingers crossed)
    Last edited by Ivanasavalot; Sun, Apr 19th, 2015 at 01:43 AM. Reason: forgot to add words
    Anna Michele and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I bought cosmetics today, spent $67.20 total. Got 670 points for buying an sdm gift card, got 12000 pts for my cosmetics transaction and system accepted my cosmetics coupon too. Hopefully sdm guys will award me points within 5 days.

Thread Information