User Tag List

Page 260 of 560 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 360 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I don't know what's wrong with Sdm system...
    I loaded offers,I used them when I came back and check acount online,I had used previous offers but now I had new loaded offers...
    Ivanasavalot likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    Atleast From now when you can load offers to your card....I think nobody will have any problem using manufacturer coupons along with personalized offers.
    I loaded offer $8 of Olay regenerist.
    Olay regenerist cleanser $8.99-8 loaded -4 manufacturer coupon-4 co51=-$7 moneymaking yay
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  71.7 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Atleast From now when you can load offers to your card....I think nobody will have any problem using manufacturer coupons along with personalized offers.
    I loaded offer $8 of Olay regenerist.
    Olay regenerist cleanser $8.99-8 loaded -4 manufacturer coupon-4 co51=-$7 moneymaking yay
    yep! thats what i was thinking.. they dont pay attention to your personalized offers any more, or if you are combining them. my SDM wouldnt let us do it before :D
    couponlady and momi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Can anyone let me know if Canada Dy soda count as food or snack? thanks
    momi likes this.
    Cash back when you shop online via Ebates: Click Ebateto sign up.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did receive,both on my email and card for the same acount.
    Surprisingly both coupons are different for one acount.
    Dh's account has different printable coupons than loadable ones as well. 4 of his are the same as yours, purex, colgate toothbrush, first aid kit and 3k food and snacks. They aren't his coupons though, optimum numbers don't match. This has actually happened before with his printable coupons over the past 1.5 yrs, a couple of times when he first got offers, then one other time.
    momi likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by qiao View Post
    Can anyone let me know if Canada Dy soda count as food or snack? thanks
    It counts towards food and snack coupon....

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

I just had a question and wondered if anyone can help. Last week and this week for the first times ever I did not recieve my personalized coupons that I print out. Has this happened to anyone else on here? I recieved the other coupon offers throughout the week but not my personlized one that I usually get saturday morning . Any ideas why or what I can do about this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much everyone
    momi likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mark87 View Post
    I got 4000 points on $20 food and snack. Still I get 4000 points if I buy $20 worth of food and snack and redeem 8000 points?
    jennrav posted the following in another SDM thread:

Quote Originally Posted by jennrav View Post
    The load to card offers work when redeeming your shoppers points. I redeemed $60 worth of points, got 3000 bonus points for buying Specific products, had a b1g1 deoderant offer loaded and it went through as well...also had a buy $30 on food get 8000 points in 5 days so will have to wait and see if it works or not there was a #1 there.....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishgal View Post
    I just had a question and wondered if anyone can help. Last week and this week for the first times ever I did not recieve my personalized coupons that I print out. Has this happened to anyone else on here? I recieved the other coupon offers throughout the week but not my personlized one that I usually get saturday morning . Any ideas why or what I can do about this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much everyone
    Are you aware that (since last Wednesday) you can load your SDM offers to your card on the SDM website?

I received emailed coupons last week, but (also for the first time ever for me) I didn't receive them this week. I loaded last week's offers on Wednesday and I also printed the emailed coupons in case the loaded offers didn't work. When I went to SDM on Thursday, the loaded offers didn't work, so I had to used the printed emailed coupons. I didn't receive any emails from SDM on Friday nor Saturday, so I loaded this week's offers this morning. Then at 11 AM, I received the following email telling me to load the offers, but there were no coupons in that email nor an option to print. Hopefully the loaded offers work this week or else I'm stuck to only using coupons that award bonus points (since I can call SDM to get bonus points awarded to my card, but I don't think I can call and get money refunded when the "pay $x", "$x off", "BOGO" loaded offers don't work.)

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  56.9 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  65.7 KB
    Last edited by My two Canadian cents; Sun, May 3rd, 2015 at 05:15 PM. Reason: images weren't appearing
    Momof3girlies and momi like this.

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post
    Are you aware that (since last Wednesday) you can load your SDM offers to your card on the SDM website?

I received emailed coupons last week, but (also for the first time ever for me) I didn't receive them this week. I loaded last week's offers on Wednesday and I also printed the emailed coupons in case the loaded offers didn't work. When I went to SDM on Thursday, the loaded offers didn't work, so I had to used the printed emailed coupons. I didn't receive any emails from SDM on Friday nor Saturday, so I loaded this week's offers this morning. Then at 11 AM, I received the following email telling me to load the offers, but there were no coupons in that email nor an option to print. Hopefully the loaded offers work this week or else I'm stuck to only using coupons that award bonus points (since I can call SDM to get bonus points awarded to my card, but I don't think I can call and get money refunded when the "pay $x", "$x off", "BOGO" loaded offers don't work.)

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  56.9 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  65.7 KB
    Hi Thanks so much for the information and help. I was not aware of the fact that this changed. I did not recieve any emails about this. I will phone and see whats happening tommorow. Thanks again for the help I know with my PC points I load those every week but I have not recieved anything from Shoppers to load. I sure hope I don't have problems with this new system.....Yikes.... I love my Shopper's. Always great deals and the staff is amazing.
    momi likes this.

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

I just read back through the threads here and understand now I have been super busy the last 2 weeks and missed this. LOL. I haven't been reading this thread. I just figured Shopper's made a mistake last week not sending my personalized coupons and with such a busy week I was going to check into it and never got around to it. When I didn't recieve them yesterday I Icouldn't figure out what was happening. Strange I did not recieve any kind of email from them. Thanks again for the help
    momi likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone get their monday coupon online yet? I got 18500 bp WUS $100 on Saturday but reviewed the flyer and I don't think i can meet that threshold this week :D
    Last edited by jsmile; Sun, May 3rd, 2015 at 05:40 PM.
    momi likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishgal View Post
    Hi Thanks so much for the information and help. I was not aware of the fact that this changed. I did not recieve any emails about this. I will phone and see whats happening tommorow. Thanks again for the help I know with my PC points I load those every week but I have not recieved anything from Shoppers to load. I sure hope I don't have problems with this new system.....Yikes.... I love my Shopper's. Always great deals and the staff is amazing.
    Have you tried logging into your Optimum account on the SDM website? Cause your SDM offers can be loaded there.
    momi likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the Campbell's soup for 49 cents - this always has a size restriction but it doesn't on the on-line version which means, of course, I'm planning to buy a Chunky soup - has anyone tried this yet?
    list465 and momi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by BCcheapMom View Post
    I got the Campbell's soup for 49 cents - this always has a size restriction but it doesn't on the on-line version which means, of course, I'm planning to buy a Chunky soup - has anyone tried this yet?
    No but they hassled my mom about her Clorox Cleaner because they said she bought one that was too big meanwhile it was for points not even money off.
    momi likes this.

Thread Information