User Tag List

Page 270 of 559 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 8385
Like Tree24163Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

  1. #4036
    Smart Canuck free*is*best's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    alberta
    Posts
    1,910
    Likes Received
    1179
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)




    was wondering was any one able to get the .49 can soup, if so which one did you get.
    dededi likes this.

  2. #4037
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    883
    Likes Received
    1862
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)




    Does pop count under the snack category?
    dededi likes this.

  3. #4038
    Wise Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,001
    Likes Received
    1402
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by free*is*best View Post
    was wondering was any one able to get the .49 can soup, if so which one did you get.
    Yes I used this successfully. I got the large Campbell's mushroom soup - 530 ml (whatever that big size is). It was $2.99 reg. and I got it for $0.49 immediately. I think the coupon does make reference to Campbell's brand as opposed to "any soup". Just check.
    free*is*best and dededi like this.


  4. #4039
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    392
    Likes Received
    1058
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I got the 20x on any purchases tomorrow.
    Poppy111, momi and dededi like this.

  5. #4040
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Used 1700 points coupon wub 1l juice today (pcid 59274), bought Oasis Nutrisource 1.36L and it worked (regular price $4.19 - $4 manager's sticker, product expires end of month).

    Also used $1.99 any fructis conditioner (pcid 51609) and it did NOT work on the large 750ml bottle of Sleek and Shine conditioner, cashier tried twice. It also didn't work on the Garnier leave-in conditioner that was always pictured on the coupon and never worked. Ended up getting a regular sized 384ml Grapefruit tonic conditioner since it was never in the larger size at my stores.


    today i tried to buy iasis juice 1.75L ($3.49) but my coupon didn't apply on this juice. Don't know why? So i didn't buy the juice.
    @Mrs_Dean_Winchester. To clear your allegations, i tried to buy mocha flavoured starbucks frappucino today but my coupon didn't work. Cashier said that may be this personalized coupon is meant to be used on ground coffee. So, in the end, i didn't buy any coffee at all because i didn't need it. But i am very happy that sdm gave me special protocol by automatically awarding me pts for frappucino once.
    @maple7
    I bought garnier conditioner 750 ml bottle today and my coupon worked fine. No problemo! May ge they have fixed this glitch and now it's working on big bottles too.

    And now i need help from everyone. I redeemed my 22000 pts and bought this stuff. Can you tell me how many base pts i should have gotten according to the new system. I am still scratching my head on how many base pts i got for this transaction but will post the picture tomorrow when i read your insights.
    Name:  20150507_190402_resized.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  261.0 KB
    Poppy111, momi and maple7 like this.

  6. #4041
    Smart Canuck momi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dreamland,Ontario
    Posts
    3,046
    Likes Received
    10172
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    today i tried to buy iasis juice 1.75L ($3.49) but my coupon didn't apply on this juice. Don't know why? So i didn't buy the juice.
    @Mrs_Dean_Winchester. To clear your allegations, i tried to buy mocha flavoured starbucks frappucino today but my coupon didn't work. Cashier said that may be this personalized coupon is meant to be used on ground coffee. So, in the end, i didn't buy any coffee at all because i didn't need it. But i am very happy that sdm gave me special protocol by automatically awarding me pts for frappucino once.
    @maple7
    I bought garnier conditioner 750 ml bottle today and my coupon worked fine. No problemo! May ge they have fixed this glitch and now it's working on big bottles too.

    And now i need help from everyone. I redeemed my 22000 pts and bought this stuff. Can you tell me how many base pts i should have gotten according to the new system. I am still scratching my head on how many base pts i got for this transaction but will post the picture tomorrow when i read your insights.
    Name:  20150507_190402_resized.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  261.0 KB
    30 points
    ROMEO likes this.

  7. #4042
    Smart Canuck momi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dreamland,Ontario
    Posts
    3,046
    Likes Received
    10172
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    today i tried to buy iasis juice 1.75L ($3.49) but my coupon didn't apply on this juice. Don't know why? So i didn't buy the juice.
    @Mrs_Dean_Winchester. To clear your allegations, i tried to buy mocha flavoured starbucks frappucino today but my coupon didn't work. Cashier said that may be this personalized coupon is meant to be used on ground coffee. So, in the end, i didn't buy any coffee at all because i didn't need it. But i am very happy that sdm gave me special protocol by automatically awarding me pts for frappucino once.
    @maple7
    I bought garnier conditioner 750 ml bottle today and my coupon worked fine. No problemo! May ge they have fixed this glitch and now it's working on big bottles too.

    And now i need help from everyone. I redeemed my 22000 pts and bought this stuff. Can you tell me how many base pts i should have gotten according to the new system. I am still scratching my head on how many base pts i got for this transaction but will post the picture tomorrow when i read your insights.
    Name:  20150507_190402_resized.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  261.0 KB
    I can see you redeem you points but there is one bonus coupon is also applied to your transaction 16654.
    Don't remember right know which PCID is this...but after redeeming your points if you still get the points plz let us know...
    ROMEO, Poppy111 and amira84 like this.

  8. #4043
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    I can see you redeem you points but there is one bonus coupon is also applied to your transaction 16654.
    Don't remember right know which PCID is this...but after redeeming your points if you still get the points plz let us know...

    It's my personalized offer 8000 pts wus $30 on food and snacks. A forum member has told me that he/she got her pts while redeeming pts to pay for the transaction.
    I'll let everyone know when i get these 8000 pts.



    And can you tell me how did you come up with 30 base pts? you are absolutely right!

  9. #4044
    Smart Canuck momi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dreamland,Ontario
    Posts
    3,046
    Likes Received
    10172
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Your total before tax is 33.08 you redeem $30 so you will get points on 3.08 which is 30 points.

  10. #4045
    Smart Canuck momi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dreamland,Ontario
    Posts
    3,046
    Likes Received
    10172
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Did any one used 2 big coupons together?
    I had Friday offer spend $50 and get 12000 points
    And one offer is spend $20 on food and snack and get 4000 points.
    For both coupons points will be awarded within 5 days....
    When the offers were not loadable and points used to be awarded instantly....these both offers use to work together...
    Tomorrow I am planning to spend $50,I load both offers into my card..
    But I am pulling my hair....if both PCID are applied...
    Will I get 12000+4000 points together or will I just get 12000 points or will I just get 4000 points...
    Any ideas....
    ROMEO, Poppy111, amira84 and 1 others like this.

  11. #4046
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    Your total before tax is 33.08 you redeem $30 so you will get points on 3.08 which is 30 points.


    O M G! That's right! You are right! And that's how it was always calculated. I don't know what happened to me but i absolulety forgot how to calculate base pts for our transactions.

    Thanks a lot momi!

  12. #4047
    Smart Canuck momi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dreamland,Ontario
    Posts
    3,046
    Likes Received
    10172
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    O M G! That's right! You are right! And that's how it was always calculated. I don't know what happened to me but i absolulety forgot how to calculate base pts for our transactions.

    Thanks a lot momi!
    You are most welcome honey
    I like the flowers thank you
    ROMEO, dahliagrower and kimijeen like this.

  13. #4048
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    London Ontario
    Posts
    170
    Likes Received
    352
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    I received 16000 bp wus $60 for May 8th only - on the shoppers site. I didn't get an email about yet either.
    Poppy111 and amira84 like this.

  14. #4049
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    St. Thomas, Ontario
    Posts
    703
    Likes Received
    342
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMer View Post
    Does pop count under the snack category?
    In my experience, pop is classified as a food; not a snack

  15. #4050
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    St. Thomas, Ontario
    Posts
    703
    Likes Received
    342
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)



    2 of 3 cards got personalized offers for today only (checked SDM website thanks to SCers!).
    16,000 pts. wus $60 and 12,000 pts. wus $50.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •