User Tag List

Page 220 of 560 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 8390
Like Tree24176Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

  1. #3286
    Canadian Guru jasperandchar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Clayton Ontario
    Posts
    12,649
    Likes Received
    39636
    Trading Score
    288 (100%)




    20x wus $50 - I guess SDM is not closed on good Friday, I won't be using
    terry2144 likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

  2. #3287
    Wise Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,004
    Likes Received
    1407
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)




    I'm glad the marketing team at SDM gets things done in proper form. Great that you can end your flyer on a Thurs given that Friday is a stat holiday. It really sucks for most of us that you send us a Friday only coupon when more than half the stores IN THE WORLD will be closed on Good Friday and can't make use of the coupon. Like you couldn't have maybe just this once made the coupon available for use on Thursday???? Bravo you idiots. It's about time someone on your research team reads these blogs, can go into a meeting, make suggestions (that you've recently read off a blog) and look like a superhero. Hey now, there's a thought!
    ROMEO and kimijeen like this.


  3. #3288
    Smart Canuck Jody22002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brandon, MB
    Posts
    4,783
    Likes Received
    4278
    Trading Score
    471 (100%)




    Yet another 20x wus 75.00. Not using it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #3289
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    546
    Likes Received
    727
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    - 3,000 pts wus $15 or more on detergents or cleaners.

    - 20x wus $75

  5. #3290
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    123
    Likes Received
    242
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by thor9 View Post
    I'm glad the marketing team at SDM gets things done in proper form. Great that you can end your flyer on a Thurs given that Friday is a stat holiday. It really sucks for most of us that you send us a Friday only coupon when more than half the stores IN THE WORLD will be closed on Good Friday and can't make use of the coupon. Like you couldn't have maybe just this once made the coupon available for use on Thursday???? Bravo you idiots. It's about time someone on your research team reads these blogs, can go into a meeting, make suggestions (that you've recently read off a blog) and look like a superhero. Hey now, there's a thought!
    It's not a big surprise that they did this. They always end flyers on Thursday if Fridays are a stat holiday. By having the majority of the stores closed means they bring in more customers and make more money by having most stuff not on sale.
    It's all about convenience with Shoppers and besides...the more money they bring in with people not knowing how to spend their money wisely means it's great for people who are members of SmartCanucks, lol. Just do your shopping on Thursday or wait until next week when you get another Friday only coupon. It's nothing to get upset about - just be thankful that SDM is open when nothing else is. I'm sure the employees would much rather be at home with their families on this stat holiday. First world problems.

  6. #3291
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    200
    Likes Received
    500
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Friday offers are the same for all 3 cards in my household: 20x wus $75. Nope, not gonna use 'em.
    ROMEO and terry2144 like this.

  7. #3292
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    19,479
    Likes Received
    41713
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)




    -I used spent 10.00 on food Monday for 3,000 points -got one for wed spend 20.00 get 4,000-didnt use that one
    -may use 20times the points when you spend 50.00 today-we will see
    ROMEO and terry2144 like this.

  8. #3293
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    2,520
    Likes Received
    7489
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    I guess they figured me out..that I only shop with coupons, points and sales..for the first time since I've been getting e-mails I did not receive any personalized e-mails on Friday or Saturday, I did not get any coupons for $20 off of $60.00 like I've been getting for the last 2 months..I guess they want to see if I'm going to buy anything without the coupons!! Guess what, I'm not, unless it's on clearance and I get it for $1.00 or $2.00!!
    ROMEO, Poirot, kimijeen and 2 others like this.

  9. #3294
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    379
    Likes Received
    1535
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    My Friday offer 20x wus $75. My email did have the disclaimer that some stores would be closed in observance of Good Friday, and when you click on link to see store hours, pretty well every SDM near me is open on Friday. I guess maybe in smaller communities the SDMs would be closed.
    dahliagrower likes this.

  10. #3295
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Beautiful West Coast
    Posts
    1,452
    Likes Received
    2116
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    My Friday offer 20x wus $75. My email did have the disclaimer that some stores would be closed in observance of Good Friday, and when you click on link to see store hours, pretty well every SDM near me is open on Friday. I guess maybe in smaller communities the SDMs would be closed.
    Both our friday offers are the same 20x WUS $75 .... and one card didn't receive any personalized offers last friday. I was hoping for $20 WUS $75 (have never received the $20 off WUS $60 ) ..... All the SDMs on Vancouver Island appear to be open .... probably due to pharmacy needing to be available. Oh well ... I'm hopeful that tomorrow will bring some awesome offers for the weekend
    terry2144 likes this.

  11. #3296
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    546
    Likes Received
    727
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    One of the cards received an offer for 18500 pts wus $75 on Sat or Sun.

    Another card got 20x wus $50.

    No other personalized coupons.
    Last edited by engo; Thu, Apr 2nd, 2015 at 01:16 PM.
    terry2144 likes this.

  12. #3297
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,742
    Likes Received
    4219
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    I got 8000 pts wus 30$....but! points are to be awarded at a later date...makes me not want to use it because the fine print says it cant be combined with any other offer or promotion (guessing this means personalized coupons), and 'offer valid on the purchase total after discounts and redemption and before taxes' makes me weary about using manu coupons to bring down my OOP. The way I read it, it makes me think that the sub-total needs to be 30$ after the use of discounts/redemptions/etc
    terry2144 likes this.

  13. #3298
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,013
    Likes Received
    13899
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by thor9 View Post
    I'm glad the marketing team at SDM gets things done in proper form. Great that you can end your flyer on a Thurs given that Friday is a stat holiday. It really sucks for most of us that you send us a Friday only coupon when more than half the stores IN THE WORLD will be closed on Good Friday and can't make use of the coupon. Like you couldn't have maybe just this once made the coupon available for use on Thursday???? Bravo you idiots. It's about time someone on your research team reads these blogs, can go into a meeting, make suggestions (that you've recently read off a blog) and look like a superhero. Hey now, there's a thought!
    I don't see this as something to get this upset about. They send out three offers a week lol. How about they send out nothing instead? Ever?

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  14. #3299
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,013
    Likes Received
    13899
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    I got 8000 pts wus 30$....but! points are to be awarded at a later date...makes me not want to use it because the fine print says it cant be combined with any other offer or promotion (guessing this means personalized coupons), and 'offer valid on the purchase total after discounts and redemption and before taxes' makes me weary about using manu coupons to bring down my OOP. The way I read it, it makes me think that the sub-total needs to be 30$ after the use of discounts/redemptions/etc
    Nothing to worry about, you can use coupons.
    d.ot, terry2144 and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  15. #3300
    Smart Canuck Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    4,515
    Likes Received
    2979
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)




    DH and I didn't get any good-only-on-Friday coupons. We did receive good-only-on-the-weekend ones today.
    I got 20x wus $25. DH got 8000 wus $30. Both points will be awarded by Apr 19th.
    maple7 and terry2144 like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click Swagbucks and start earning your own.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •