User Tag List

Page 264 of 560 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Love SDM's Optimum program, but man my head is hurting trying to keep all this straight. On a positive note, logged onto my account Sat and loaded 7 offers, used 4 that day and all of them worked. Never did receive any email advising of my offers...and no emails either this week so far on any Mon/Wed offers. Still curious as to why I'd get a personalized offer that I think can't be used (8K pts wus $30 on skin care) during a week where 20x pts wus $75+ includes select skin care. Any ideas on this one fellow SC'ers?
    I just noticed that you're getting a better deal with the 8k in pts for $30 on skincare (would only be 6000pts with a 20x promo). So spend less money and get more points!
    ROMEO, jsmile, momi and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

MY 2400 points for sprite loaded actually worked on Pepsi 6 pack....
    Does this happened with anybody else.
    I just bought 2 Pepsi for $4.50 on Sunday and bought 2 cream milk those were on sale 2/$3 and I hade offer 1200 points for cream milk.
    Hmmm 2/ Pepsi for $4.50-2400 points=$1.50
    So nice of you shoppers...
    ROMEO, kimijeen, maple7 and 3 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Soooo, my 49 cents ANY Campbell's soup did NOT work with a can of Chunky soup - I'm shocked, shocked, shocked....

I'll try to call in the morning
    free*is*best, ROMEO, momi and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BCcheapMom View Post
    Soooo, my 49 cents ANY Campbell's soup did NOT work with a can of Chunky soup - I'm shocked, shocked, shocked....

My bogo free deodorant loaded offer also did not work....
    But I also had the option to print them...so instead of printing I showed the email to manager and he entered the code manually and it did work...
    According to my manager,he told me sdm is working on their system....so in a week or 2 complete changes will be applied....
    As with pay 0.99 for any Colgate tooth brush..we use to buy expensive ones like Colgate 360.
    Pay $2.99 for any dove deodorant,that used to work on dove clinical...
    It is not going to happen any more....the coupon will applied to the products that system approves.
    I am still confused with the loaded system as I mentioned above my 2400 points loaded offer worked on Pepsi when actually I just bought Pepsi not the sprite.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also have this coupon. Please let us know what they say
    free*is*best, ROMEO, momi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

And also I want to add something to my above post that Pay $1.99 for any conditioner is not going to work on full size bottles any more...
    ROMEO, zealot1205, dededi and 1 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

unfortunately for me I never did receive an email from them on either account,have no print option, and when I try to log into the site on my phone it isn't mobile friendly so will allow me to enter card# but no option for password..grrrr!

I did it as an experiment on it's own today and was expecting it to fail as we all know the old coupon but still - don't actually have a 'details' section if nothing is listed!
    ROMEO, momi, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

unfortunately for me I never did receive an email from them on either account,have no print option, and when I try to log into the site on my phone it isn't mobile friendly so will allow me to enter card# but no option for password..grrrr!

I did it as an experiment on it's own today and was expecting it to fail as we all know the old coupon but still - don't actually have a 'details' section if nothing is listed!
    This week only few people received email offers and I was one of them...
    And luckily for my one account printed offers were different then the loaded ones...
    And one more interesting thing,I received Saturday and Sunday both day loaded offers but on Sunday the Saturday offers were disappeared and when I logged in on Sunday my screen has new message that mrs t***q you have new offers to load...
    ROMEO, dededi and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used to get this coupon a lot. Pic shows 1 can of tomato soup but text says "...any..."
    - pay .49 ANY Campbells soup
    - 500 wub ANY Campells soup

A few months back, the store manager actually tested this coupon by scanning 1 can/tetra of each type of Campbells from the shelves.

None of those worked. Back to purchasing 1 can of condensed tomato or cream of mushroom for .49

Later, started getting the 2000 wus $5 on any Campbells soups offer.
    Same thing. Only type of soup which worked was (8 - 11) cans of tomato or cream of mushroom.

Looks like nothing has changed for Campbells offers. Picture and text don't match.

Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Tue, May 5th, 2015 at 08:13 AM.
    ROMEO, momi and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    I used to get this coupon a lot. Pic shows 1 can of tomato soup but text says "...any..."

A few months back, the store manager actually tested this coupon by scanning 1 can/tetra of each type of Campbells from the shelves.

None of those worked. Back to purchasing 1 can of condensed tomato or cream of mushroom for .49

Same thing. Only type of soup which worked was (8 - 11) cans of tomato or cream of mushroom.

Looks like nothing has changed for Campbells offers. Picture and text don't match.
    In the past, I used the pay $0.49 any Campbell's soup on the small cans of condensed soup, usually chicken and rice one, as that flavour never goes on sale for $0.50 at any store. Back in the days of printed offers, it specified the size of the can (294 mL I think), which matches the condensed soup, not the Chunky. Has always been one of my favorite offers.
    momi and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post

Well, I had the $.49 Campbells soups on both my cards.
    Did the first order, would not work.
    Tried it on the second order, worked. weird.
    I bought Campbell's Healthy Request Beef Barley Vegetable.

Also, the $2.00 off ANY Stayfree did not work. I bought the 24 pack. And in all the kerfuffle of trying to figure out which coupons worked and which didn't. I wanted to remove the Stayfree but the cashier removed one of my creams instead. So I ended up paying for the Stayfree... :/
    NOT liking this new system.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Ok well, I called about the Stayfree and she "escalated" the coupon to be reviewed and added so next time that upc will work. She said I purchased the correct product and had the coupon loaded. I was given 2000 points for my troubles.

Mentioned the soup occurance, how it worked on one card and not the other and she asked if we share emails between the 2 cards. We don't. But becasue I didn't buy the soup on my husbands card, there was nothing really they could do.

We talked about how great the new program is as far as not having to print and coupons automatically applying and I expressed concerns that a lot of the coupons that previously worked, now don't work on the same products. She said that yes unfortunately some UPCs don't register with the coupon codes yet, but once we call in and verify they can escalate the UPC to be added.

BUT that doesn't make sense as I tired to buy 2 of the same soups and one worked but not the other...

Not sure I want to risk paying regular price for the large bottle of Garnier conditioner, call in to see and have them possible accept or deny the $1.99 coupon. idk if my SDM would let me return it as I sure don't want to pay full price lol
    Last edited by web3; Tue, May 5th, 2015 at 09:36 AM.
    free*is*best, momi, maple7 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

All of the offers that I have used so far have worked, but I have an interesting one that I expect would fail lol. I have one for pay $3.33 for Delissio thin crust pizza, but the picture shows the rising crust. Did anyone receive that one and use it?

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This coupon is a funny one.
    In the past, It worked for any type of pizza, any brand.
    I would purchase Dr Oektar instead of Delissio

It's one of those 'grey area' coupons.

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    All of the offers that I have used so far have worked, but I have an interesting one that I expect would fail lol. I have one for pay $3.33 for Delissio thin crust pizza, but the picture shows the rising crust. Did anyone receive that one and use it?
    annedougherty, momi and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"Mentioned the soup occurance, how it worked on one card and not the other and she asked if we share emails between the 2 cards. We don't. But becasue I didn't buy the soup on my husbands card, there was nothing really they could do."

Web3, you must have been speaking with Katrina.

Thread Information