User Tag List

Page 386 of 560 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 436 486 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 8389
Like Tree24171Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

  1. #5776
    Senior Canuck WINNIPEGZELDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    752
    Likes Received
    2433
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I don't have my notes with the complete model number, but do remember it's 460s series.

    I just noticed the new link.
    Not the same as SDM.

    Walmart model in link is HD and a better series. I would buy this one for sure. We have the 50" version, the sound and picture quality is awesome.

    Noticed that Walmart is selling a RCA 32" Direct LED HD for $198.
    4.5/5 stars, over 300 reviews.
    Worth checking it out.
    Thanks for the link. I'm going to pick this one up tomorrow for the lake.

    __________________________________________________ ______

    Hospitality model 460 Series, LED - SDM is selling this one (my stores)
    Less quality and less features for home use.
    More security features for hotel use
    Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Thu, Jul 9th, 2015 at 04:41 PM.
    maple7 and dededi like this.

  2. #5777
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    392
    Likes Received
    1058
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    @Glendon Preece .... it looks like it's just for the Estee Lauder skincare - not make up - right?

    Sorry - for the questions but I'm just trying to figure out how best to spend some OP on Friday .... thanks!
    Yes skin care only
    dahliagrower and dededi like this.

  3. #5778
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,421
    Likes Received
    3310
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    I don't have my notes with the complete model number, but do remember it's 460s series.

    I just noticed the new link.
    Not the same as SDM.

    Walmart model in link is HD and a better series. I would buy this one for sure. We have the 50" version, the sound and picture quality is awesome.

    Noticed that Walmart is selling a RCA 32" Direct LED HD for $198.
    4.5/5 stars, over 300 reviews.
    Worth checking it out.
    Thanks for the link. I'm going to pick this one up tomorrow for the lake.

    __________________________________________________ ______

    Hospitality model 460 Series, LED - SDM is selling this one (my stores)
    Less quality and less features for home use.
    More security features for hotel use
    Thank you, I will check my Shoppers this evening or tomorrow am. Shoppers usually carries an LG, for the last two years anyway, I bought one previously. It was great so I was surprised to see Samsung this year.
    Anna Michele, amira84 and dededi like this.

  4. #5779
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    392
    Likes Received
    1058
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    You do not get x the points when you redeem.
    Exactly when there's a dollar value attached no bonus points whenredeeming. . If it's 10x on any skin care or 10k when you buy 2 then yes you'd get the points when redeeming.

  5. #5780
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    392
    Likes Received
    1058
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by jenniferandcorban View Post
    Not really like at all! SDM Police????
    Yeah i call bull on this

  6. #5781
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,421
    Likes Received
    3310
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Bought Canada Dry Club Soda lemon-lime 12 pack today for the Canada Dry 12 pack 2400 points offer and it didn't work. Just a heads up for anyone else using this offer. Did a redemption so I won't be calling for the points, but it was loaded and other offers worked fine.
    ROMEO, Silk, amira84 and 3 others like this.

  7. #5782
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    119
    Likes Received
    274
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I thought now that they do the load yourself coupons instead of the email coupons that they had stopped doing the mail ones too but i got a bunch of personalized beauty offers in the mail, including one for 15,000 bonus points when you spend $75 or more on cosmetics and fragrances.. and i defintely spend a lot of money on those if only they would give you the points right away, then I'd have enough for the spend your points offer this weekend!!

  8. #5783
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,204
    Likes Received
    4806
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Bought Canada Dry Club Soda lemon-lime 12 pack today for the Canada Dry 12 pack 2400 points offer and it didn't work. Just a heads up for anyone else using this offer. Did a redemption so I won't be calling for the points, but it was loaded and other offers worked fine.

    If it's a fixed # of points, you should have gotten them if you purchased the matching product. Personally, I would call Let us know, if you do. 2400 pts = almost $5 on redemption day depending on the level you redeem at.

    Silk
    Have a great life!

  9. #5784
    Senior Canuck WINNIPEGZELDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    752
    Likes Received
    2433
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Bought Canada Dry Club Soda lemon-lime 12 pack today for the Canada Dry 12 pack 2400 points offer and it didn't work. Just a heads up for anyone else using this offer. Did a redemption so I won't be calling for the points, but it was loaded and other offers worked fine.
    Mine worked for Canada Dry ginger ale.

    The offer only says "Canada Dry soda", but photo is of ginger ale.

    I think this is like the Campbells soup coupon - only what's in the photo.

  10. #5785
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,204
    Likes Received
    4806
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    1 card got 22k/$100,
    2 cards got 20x/$50.

    Hmmmmm.....which one do i choose?
    Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    Card 1 is good if you redeem 50k you will get back 22k

    Are you guaranteeing this will happen? If she doesn't get it because glitches have been fixed, etc. are you prepared to give her those missing points?

    At this point I don't think anyone should be saying so definitely that they will get those points that some have been getting due to apparent glitches. Just my opinion...

    Silk
    Have a great life!

  11. #5786
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,003
    Likes Received
    13894
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Bought Canada Dry Club Soda lemon-lime 12 pack today for the Canada Dry 12 pack 2400 points offer and it didn't work. Just a heads up for anyone else using this offer. Did a redemption so I won't be calling for the points, but it was loaded and other offers worked fine.
    Sprite offer was the same. Didn't work on Sprite Zero, worked on Sprite.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  12. #5787
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,003
    Likes Received
    13894
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Are you guaranteeing this will happen? If she doesn't get it because glitches have been fixed, etc. are you prepared to give her those missing points?

    At this point I don't think anyone should be saying so definitely that they will get those points that some have been getting due to apparent glitches. Just my opinion...

    Silk
    Obviously everything is at your own risk lol. If you listened to someone's suggestion and it doesn't pan out that's not their fault.
    Silk, Anna Michele, momi and 2 others like this.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  13. #5788
    Smart Canuck momi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dreamland,Ontario
    Posts
    3,046
    Likes Received
    10172
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Are you guaranteeing this will happen? If she doesn't get it because glitches have been fixed, etc. are you prepared to give her those missing points?

    At this point I don't think anyone should be saying so definitely that they will get those points that some have been getting due to apparent glitches. Just my opinion...

    Silk
    Until now it's working....I can not guarantee for future purchases...
    Enter At your own risk...lol

  14. #5789
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,204
    Likes Received
    4806
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    I think it's one thing to suggest or say 'i think' etc. But when someone states it emphatically as if it's a fact, that's another story.

    Just don't want to see people get burned...

    Silk

    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    1 card got 22k/$100,
    2 cards got 20x/$50.

    Hmmmmm.....which one do i choose?
    Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    Card 1 is good if you redeem 50k you will get back 22k
    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Obviously everything is at your own risk lol. If you listened to someone's suggestion and it doesn't pan out that's not their fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    Until now it's working....I can not guarantee for future purchases...
    Enter At your own risk...lol
    dededi and Glendon Preece like this.
    Have a great life!

  15. #5790
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,421
    Likes Received
    3310
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    Mine worked for Canada Dry ginger ale.

    The offer only says "Canada Dry soda", but photo is of ginger ale.

    I think this is like the Campbells soup coupon - only what's in the photo.
    Thank you, coupon says "any Canada Dry" when you print it fyi.

    ANY CANADA DRY SODA (12PK AND UP).*

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •