User Tag List

Page 330 of 560 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 430 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Further to what FallenPixels said about SDM reps not knowing what's going on...here is my two cents. There are many reasons why having been a manager at Target I would not say much about anything here...because no matter what you say, ooooh, someone knows differently because they were told something else, or they heard something else from this or that source. Great...then I will keep everything I know to myself lol. What people also don't realize, in retail and customer service...is that when you ask questions, to employees, and people don't know the answer, or have the right answer...that we make up stuff and smile to keep you happy I heard some of the craziest things said to guests by other employees at Target sometimes lol. Posting "what you were told" as factual...probably not factual...and what happens is other people stop sharing when you keep insisting ...everything with a grain of salt

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hmmmmmm..... looks like there was a problem with Monday offers. I guess everyone on forum has mentioned that they haven't received their Monday bonus points.

Anyways...... i thought that i will not be shopping at sdm this week except for eggs. But it turns out that it's our grocery day weekend. And i need 2 milk, 2 eggs, don't know how many breads, popsicles, kids cookies, kids chips, floss and a few other things. I can easily use my 20x wus $50 offer. Although I prefer to use 12000 pts wus $50 over 20x wus $50.

Going to see if we get any offer for Monday only. If not then i'll be heading to my sdm on Sunday. Not happy about it though!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also have not received my Monday 16K wus $60 offer yet but wasn't worrying too much about it yet depending on what SDM defines to be 'business days' (I assumed it to be M-F).
    Now I also used my Wed offer (3K wus $15 on cleaning) and my Fri offer (3K wus 10 on candy/snacks). One hit my account last night but had no clue which one it was as points offer were the same. Wed I was testing the 'redeem and see if I still get the points'. Will give it a few more days to check into it... more concerned about the 16K points
    momi, kimijeen, amira84 and 2 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Further to what FallenPixels said about SDM reps not knowing what's going on...here is my two cents. There are many reasons why having been a manager at Target I would not say much about anything here...because no matter what you say, ooooh, someone knows differently because they were told something else, or they heard something else from this or that source. Great...then I will keep everything I know to myself lol. What people also don't realize, in retail and customer service...is that when you ask questions, to employees, and people don't know the answer, or have the right answer...that we make up stuff and smile to keep you happy I heard some of the craziest things said to guests by other employees at Target sometimes lol. Posting "what you were told" as factual...probably not factual...and what happens is other people stop sharing when you keep insisting ...everything with a grain of salt
    Yup My DD worked at Michaels she said they say Fake It Tell You Make It
    momi, amira84, Poobah and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy111 View Post
    Yup My DD worked at Michaels she said they say Fake It Tell You Make It
    Sadly it is true but very effective! I once overheard an employee who was not a cashier tell a guest that if she had two identical manufacturer coupons she could go right ahead and use them both on the same SINGLE product. I nearly fainted on the spot lol. Couldn't believe it.
    momi, amira84, Poobah and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    If I'm understanding correctly, that shows an inconsistency which to me means a glitch. I would call Optimum

I don't think I've ever seen manager's specials entered as store coupons - guess it depends on the store?

I hope you call... If you do, let us know what happens!

Silk
    At the store I shop in, manager's stickers have always been entered as a store coupon. I will call on Monday and see how it goes lol

^Ok, I just came back to check your receipt for your new transaction. You did not get the necessary base points - a $10 transaction = !00 base points. That 'should' mean you will not get the points from that promotion despite the *1* and the coupon code showing up.

I would call Optimum - I don't know what else to tell you. Maybe some other SCers can weigh in

Silk
    I guess I have no hope..either way it was a good shop. lol

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady View Post
    Let me input my assumption too

The first offer was spend $30 and get 8,000 points, in this case computer checks the base points earned, you should have 300 base points in order to be eligible for 8,000 bonus points. But you only have 130 points.

The second offer was spend $10 on snacks and get 3,000 points, in this case computer checks the eligible snack items in the transaction. If there are $10 worth of snacks you will receive the points.

edited to add: I see when you redeem points, base points are not awarded but you still get the bonus points for the loaded coupons. I have no explanation for that, sorry
    At this point I am confused... I'll just keep shopping my usual way and not shop just for the points.

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    Cata, in what province do you live? In some provinces, milk is not pointable.
    I am in Ontario..

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    The store coupons reduced your base points (which they used to, but it depends what code they use to enter them). With the promo code and 1 point not showing, I doubt they will award the points but you can call and say you didn't know the coupons do not count, they may award them
    Good idea... and I really didn't know , I was just hopeful ..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I too haven't recieved my 16000 / $60 offer from monday, however I called on friday and the gentlemen said that if I don't recieve by monday, just call and they will manually add it. He even put a "note in the system"... or so he said.

So I'm hoping, the points don't show, I call early monday... Get points added, and maybe get more points in the following days. Let's cross our fingers.

I shoud add as caveat.. That the offer did say before the end of 5 business days.. which means technically the points are still on time right up to 11:59pm Monday night. So there is still time.
    Last edited by Poobah; Sat, Jun 13th, 2015 at 03:35 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am waiting for my 16k from Monday as well. No offers this week so far except the 20x $50.

I don't think I am getting anything this week. Went for a nice walk today, Saturday, to a few stores in Toronto but not much. Grabbed Icy Hot $8.89 and used the $3 print, the $2.99 Kraft Slices and the $1 print, and 4 boxes of Nature Valley Berry bars $2.49 each with a $2 red sticker on each. Smallest buy in sometime but that is ok. Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone.
    Last edited by rayraycanuck; Sat, Jun 13th, 2015 at 07:08 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Monday June 15th offer: 3000 pts WUS $15 on detergents/cleaners. Only coupon in my account so I guess no 6 personalized offers this week.
    maple7 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Monday:
    12k wus $50
    3k wus $10 candy and snacks

Plan on using both.
    amira84 and dededi like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I also have experience with sales and CS folks either making up answers because they don’t know, or passing on misinformation they received from other misinformed employees. For that reason, I’m not going to embrace the “test stores” story until someone else can confirm they heard the same thing - and from a different Optimum/SDM rep. So I would suggest we get the name of the person we speak to so we know it’s not just the same rep repeating the same story ( a thing to do in general anyway, in case follow-up is necessary). Winnie, do you have the name of the rep who told you this?

I did have to call Optimum this weekend about missing points and decided to ask about “test stores”. The rep said he never heard of any such thing but did say it was possible there was some experimenting going on. I also spoke to a supervisor at my store and she said she never heard of it. Do you think stores would know if they are a test store re: the personalized offers and coupons?

I know my store has known for months it will be a test store for a produce section, although they don't know exactly when that will happen.

Silk
    Have a great life!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I stopped getting emails about my personal offers. I have to go to my account on the SDM site to see them. Is this happening to anyone else?

Silk
    redfox, dededi and JasmineTea like this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I stopped getting emails about my personal offers. I have to go to my account on the SDM site to see them. Is this happening to anyone else?

Silk
    By the time I get an email I have already checked. I am always checking something anyhow so doesn't matter to me.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

12 wus $50 on both cards for Monday.
    dededi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Silk
    I still get them but I'm usually so keen to check my offers I know what they are before the email arrives. First thing I do every Saturday morning is check SDM offers that come in overnight!

Thread Information