User Tag List

Page 375 of 560 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 425 475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by captainfats View Post
    No big offer.

5x Airwick
    400 murphy's oil
    5x life brand insoles

What is personal about these offers? I have never purchased any of these things. I am glad I got through our baby raising years while the optimum program was rewarding because it has been downgraded to useless status.
    Definitely something weird with your offers, as you should have one big one and six small ones.

I wouldn't call the Optimum program useless. I started tracking all my SDM spending and points earned and redeemed in a spreadsheet at the end of March. Since then, I have earned points worth $1 of stuff for each $1.27 I have spent oop at SDM. I don't think there is another reward program anywhere that has the potential for that high an ROI.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have 500 pts on 6-pack Coca Cola. You think it will work on Diet Coke?
    momi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    I have 500 pts on 6-pack Coca Cola. You think it will work on Diet Coke?
    Yes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hubby got a 4000 BP with next purchase as birthday gift. His birthday was last weekend

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    Definitely something weird with your offers, as you should have one big one and six small ones.

I wouldn't call the Optimum program useless. I started tracking all my SDM spending and points earned and redeemed in a spreadsheet at the end of March. Since then, I have earned points worth $1 of stuff for each $1.27 I have spent oop at SDM. I don't think there is another reward program anywhere that has the potential for that high an ROI.
    I totally agree. I also kept track of 6 months of shopping on a spreadsheet. Return on my dollar ranged between 60-70%. Really helps that my favourite store has a great food section and always has lots of stock of sale items.
    I've stopped tracking since learning about vib offers and actively looking for manufacturer coupons, so I imagine the return is even slightly higher.
    I save lots of shopping time as I shop only at shoppers and no frills, pretty much. Quick in and out shops really take the stress out of running around to 5-6 stores. Great prices, great staff, and great parking lots at both. I pretty much only purchase the 'loss leaders' or items on a great sale which match up with coupons. Sort of - the fruit of the week is the big picture on front of the flyer.
    I know I could do even better, but spend lots of time helping out with 3 grandsons and 1 disabled son. Really appreciate the great deals at the 2 stores (close by) to free up time for the rest of my life.
    Learning from everyone on SC has changed my life. Thank you.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    Hubby got a 4000 BP with next purchase as birthday gift. His birthday was last weekend
    Same as my mom! Hers was last Sunday.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    LOL was just going to post the same......this morning I received the same 'birthday gift' offer 4000BP......two days late...but better than nothing

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

..error
    Last edited by rockco; Sat, Jul 4th, 2015 at 04:30 PM.
    couponlady, 2shopmom, Cata and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

error
    Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Sat, Jul 4th, 2015 at 04:23 PM.
    free*is*best, 2shopmom and rockco like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I wouldn't post that much information, for example your points balance, which can now be tracked by sdm.
    Not sure why people keep posting about this either when it may be a better idea to keep it to yourself.
    Last edited by annedougherty; Sun, Jul 5th, 2015 at 01:17 PM.
    Silk, CrazyQT, renegado and 3 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My offers worked perfectly today.
    Last edited by Glendon Preece; Sat, Jul 4th, 2015 at 03:59 PM.
    rockco likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did a few transactions at different Shoppers this morning. Overall I'm pleased with my transactions although my PC offers did not go through so called into SDM to get that resolved and they took care of that over the phone. Since I have at least one son who loves reading, the indigo cards will definitely go to good use. A couple of highlights though ...

Local SDM had Murad and Dr Brandt products on price freeze to an insane price! Most of the Murad products were marked down by 75% .. possible that SDM is clearing it out as they won't carry anymore or packaging changing. Dr. Brandt prices ranged from $10-$22.50, and Murad was anywhere from $3.75 to $37.50 with most products <$20. Wasn't planning on buying any skincare but could not resist picking up these deals. Spent $63 on 3 products ($9+16+38), saved over $188... and I got my indigo $10 card.

Also not sure if this has been posted anywhere yet but I heard redemption coming up ;-) soon

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK people. Please let us know if this weeks coupons work on your shop. They didn't work last night so I hope they work now

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

10,000 Optimum Bonus Points when you spend $50 or more on ALMOST ANYTHING IN THE STORE

2,400 Optimum Bonus Points CANADA DRY SODA (12PK AND UP)
    5X Optimum Points ANY NEILSON MILK (237-750ML)
    $6.75 OFF ANY VOLTAREN GEL OR CREAM (75-150G)
    1,000 Optimum Bonus Points When you purchase 3 WHISKAS TEMPTATION
    450 Optimum Bonus Points ANY TOSTITOS SALSA OR DIP (394-645ML
    2,000 Optimum Bonus Points MONSTER ENERGY DRINKS (4PK AND UP
    Anna Michele, momi, maple7 and 1 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I wouldn't post that much information, for example your points balance, which can now be tracked by sdm.
    Not sure why people keep posting about this either when it may be a better idea to keep it to yourself.
    People are bragging big time about getting the points buying gift cards even stating things like 'ALMOST ANYTHING IN STORE', etc. Remember, in the terms it states GIFT CARDS ARE EXCLUDED. Don't be surprised if these points are removed by SDM.. they have in the past and probably will again once they get this system sorted out.

Ron.
    CrazyQT, momi and maple7 like this.

Thread Information