User Tag List

Page 515 of 560 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 513 514 515 516 517 525 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    3K on $10 food and snacks is my favourite!!
    I use it to get coke zero mostly lol I'd rather have the 8k on 30 food and snacks though

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
    amira84, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Glendon Preece View Post
    I use it to get coke zero mostly lol I'd rather have the 8k on 30 food and snacks though

so now that you mentioned coke zero, I want to know difference in taste between regular coke, diet coke and coke zero. I want something with zero calorie. we bought coke zero this time and we did not like the taste as much as we like regular coke.
    sweetmomma, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    so now that you mentioned coke zero, I want to know difference in taste between regular coke, diet coke and coke zero. I want something with zero calorie. we bought coke zero this time and we did not like the taste as much as we like regular coke.
    Diet coke is gross, coke zero is the equivalent of diet pepsi, where diet pepsi tastes virtually the same as regular pepsi but is no calories. Diet coke tastes like disgusting, and nothing like coke. Lol

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Diet coke is gross, coke zero is the equivalent of diet pepsi, where diet pepsi tastes virtually the same as regular pepsi but is no calories. Diet coke tastes like disgusting, and nothing like coke. Lol

Eeewwww thank goodness i didn't buy diet coke yesterdsy. I am on weight watchers program and it only allows soda with zero calories or NO SODA AT ALL. since soda is our only drink beside water and juice, i am looking for good tasting coke. I'll try pepsi too, but to be honest and according to my pallette, pepsi tastes a little bit like "Detol" to me.
    Name:  2016-03-12-15-05-27--132869422.jpeg
Views: 382
Size:  7.5 KB
    sweetmomma and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We love diet coke - lol. All what you get used to I guess!
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    We love diet coke - lol. All what you get used to I guess!
    I am exaggerating lol. It is true through that it is a matter if what you are used to. Alot of people wouldn't like coke zero for that reason that even though it's calorie free it still tastes very sweet.

dededi likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am exaggerating lol. It is true through that it is a matter if what you are used to. Alot of people wouldn't like coke zero for that reason that even though it's calorie free it still tastes very sweet.

very true! I find coke, pepsi, coke zero all taste sweeter. which is one of the reasons why I prefer diet coke.
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I will agree with the comments expressing that it is all in what you get used to and individual taste. My husband was a great Coca Cola drinker but had to switch to the diet version years ago for medical reasons. He later switched to caffeine-free diet because he found as he got older that caffeine was having greater unpleasant effects. One day he tried the Presidents Choice product (diet caffeine free cola) because of the price. He was pleasantly surprised, at least for his taste, and he has been a loyal consumer of it since. Comparing the sodium content of it compared to others sealed the deal. My suggestion is to try a number of products - small container. You will find what suits you and it could be different from what others think.

And keeping this on topic. My offer this week is 4000 points for spending $20 on food and snacks. Might use it might not. Although not fabulous the smaller offers suit us.
    uanoor, ROMEO, amira84 and 2 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Amen! I hate diet coke. Coke zero also has less sodium than diet coke

dededi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No Monday offer for me just a stupid passport picture email!

sweetmomma and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

My week long offer spend $100 get 17,500k in points, not going to use. Dh's week long offer spend $40 get 8k, I will use and purchase the staples and a few easter goodies.

I got the passport email as well.
    maple7 and dededi like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

I got:
    16000wus $75
    1500 Axe deoderant
    2500 goodnight
    10000 Gillette fusion cartridges 12pk!!!
    10x cheese
    3000 maxwell house
    10x pringles
    if I buy everything on this list I can get over 33000 points!!!

My my husband got woolite,jello and hickory sticks!!!!!!lol
    Last edited by jennrav; Mon, Mar 14th, 2016 at 10:29 AM.
    amira84, maple7 and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Neither of our two cards (mine and SO's) received Monday/Wednesday offers this week. My aunt also didn't. I think they have sent out only week long WUS and individual product coupons for everyone.

My week long offer is 8000BP WUS $30 on OTC medicines (I bought some couple of weeks ago. I don't need that many. lol!) and my SO received 18500BP WUS $100 on anything. Bunch of individual product coupons of which only 1750 BP on Maxwell House instant coffee and 1800 BP on Tide stand out. I would have redeemed these with a good Wednesday WUS coupon. Not so sure now.

Has anyone received Monday/Wednesday WUS offers this week?
    lecale, maple7, dededi and 1 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MunS View Post
    Neither of our two cards (mine and SO's) received Monday/Wednesday offers this week. My aunt also didn't. I think they have sent out only week long WUS and individual product coupons for everyone.

My week long offer is 8000BP WUS $30 on OTC medicines (I bought some couple of weeks ago. I don't need that many. lol!) and my SO received 18500BP WUS $100 on anything. Bunch of individual product coupons of which only 1750 BP on Maxwell House instant coffee and 1800 BP on Tide stand out. I would have redeemed these with a good Wednesday WUS coupon. Not so sure now.

Has anyone received Monday/Wednesday WUS offers this week?
    Maxwell house is on for $2.99 and Tide is on for $4.99 and there is a $1 coupon - I would pick these two up for 3,550 points by themselves because that's huge points on $8.
    maple7, dededi and MunS like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Maxwell house is on for $2.99 and Tide is on for $4.99 and there is a $1 coupon - I would pick these two up for 3,550 points by themselves because that's huge points on $8.
    I'd probably end up doing that by the end of this week but not certain for now. I don't like making a shopping trip to SDM for just two things- better to have a $30-60 WUS on anything coupon to pick up other things too. Else it is just too much effort unless I am headed in that direction anyways.
    dededi likes this.

Page 515 of 560 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 513 514 515 516 517 525 ... LastLast

Thread Information