User Tag List

Page 75 of 115 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1713
Like Tree7338Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best SDM shop this week?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I agree. Not that i have stopped going to sdm, it's just that loblaws has changed a lot of exciting things at our sdm. We can't collect as many points as we used to do.

You see loblaws what you did to us? Our absolutely fantastic "best sdm shop this week" thread is turned into "your sdm rant this week".

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't see a change for the worse. I earn points much easier now. I redeemed 134k a few weeks ago putting me down to 420k.now im approaching 600k a few weeks later. The offers aren't always the greatest but it's easier to combine them with 20x or the mwf offers. Not as many hassles with cashiers denying offers etc like when we used to print them. I think it has to do with whether or not you work the system to your best advantage. I love the optimum program and hope it gets even better.
    amira84, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Glendon Preece View Post
    I don't see a change for the worse. I earn points much easier now. I redeemed 134k a few weeks ago putting me down to 420k.now im approaching 600k a few weeks later. The offers aren't always the greatest but it's easier to combine them with 20x or the mwf offers. Not as many hassles with cashiers denying offers etc like when we used to print them. I think it has to do with whether or not you work the system to your best advantage. I love the optimum program and hope it gets even better.
    I'm with you. In the last month I've earned over 165k pts (and a $20 Superstore gift card), and I've done two $170 redemptions. Spent just over $600 out of pocket. I can't stay away! I'll be like, I need milk.... guess I go spend $xx amount of money ($50, $75, $100) so I can get the most points! I find it easy to meet the thresholds, can always use butter, eggs, diapers. Shopping for 4 households helps that as well. I've been doing a redemption every 2-3 weeks it seems. By far the best rewards program there is.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am sure once I organize my coupons, update my rebate apps and get back at it I will be racking up the points again. I just took a break from all of it over the summer. I had Targetted myself out and was out of town a lot. When my roommate spent $10-12 on laundry pods and we hit the bottom of the tp stockpile I realized, its time to get back on the horse.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Gillette Mach 3 shave stick for $1
    dededi and Glendon Preece like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Glendon, i am not comparing optimum program with other programs. It is no doubt still better than all the other loyalty programs out there. I am saying that we are not able to rack up as much points as we used to do. For example, double dipping of flyer promo and our big pts coupon plus $20 off coupon. OR getting big coupon's points while redeeming pts...
    walkonby, Arvilish, dededi and 3 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Glendon, i am not comparing optimum program with other programs. It is no doubt still better than all the other loyalty programs out there. I am saying that we are not able to rack up as much points as we used to do. For example, double dipping of flyer promo and our big pts coupon plus $20 off coupon. OR getting big coupon's points while redeeming pts...
    And these were things we weren't supposed to be doing! Lol I know what you mean though! I was very bad several times while the "getting was good" as they say.
    amira84, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

And these were things we weren't supposed to be doing! Lol I know what you mean though! I was very bad several times while the "getting was good" as they say.
    I know. And i did all those things with great pride. Lol

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Well after my post earlier, I decided to give my favorite SDM a shot. And so glad I did! Stocked up on chocolate for a week or so, the way my roommate goes through it maybe less than a week.

Only had one usable personal offer....but just as well because if I had had an min. spend I probably would have spent more than I needed to. This was all $14.12

Name:  12087000_10206405937684617_839459920_n.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  157.8 KB

Lindt $3.99 - FPC before it expired on me!
    4 x Snickers 99c
    3 x Kit Kat Chunky 99c
    Caramilk $1.99
    Evaporated milk 99c (200 points)
    Clover Leaf tuna $1.49 (sammies for dinner )
    Jamieson Vit. C effervescent tabs 99c exp. 12/2015 (great for hangovers, although the B vit tabs are even better)
    Jamieson Acidophilius 99c exp. 1/2017
    maiyuu, Cata, Arvilish and 4 others like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

^ KIT Kat! Thats like $4 item!
    dededi and Davetherave like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

LOL! Arvilish! I knew another SDM chocolate score would bring you to this thread
    Yes, the 4-pack KitKat chunky at least $3.99 reg. And the Caramilk's were $6.xx reg. I will leave the house with the Lindt though and savour it to myself.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Well after my post earlier, I decided to give my favorite SDM a shot. And so glad I did! Stocked up on chocolate for a week or so, the way my roommate goes through it maybe less than a week.

Only had one usable personal offer....but just as well because if I had had an min. spend I probably would have spent more than I needed to. This was all $14.12

Name:  12087000_10206405937684617_839459920_n.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  157.8 KB

Lindt $3.99 - FPC before it expired on me!
    4 x Snickers 99c
    3 x Kit Kat Chunky 99c
    Caramilk $1.99
    Evaporated milk 99c (200 points)
    Clover Leaf tuna $1.49 (sammies for dinner )
    Jamieson Vit. C effervescent tabs 99c exp. 12/2015 (great for hangovers, although the B vit tabs are even better)
    Jamieson Acidophilius 99c exp. 1/2017
    Mmmmmm. Looking at your haul my belly wants me to go to shoppers and try my luck. I have yet to find one of these aloof manager stickers you all speak of
    Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    LOL! Arvilish! I knew another SDM chocolate score would bring you to this thread
    Yes, the 4-pack KitKat chunky at least $3.99 reg. And the Caramilk's were $6.xx reg. I will leave the house with the Lindt though and savour it to myself.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My store doesn't use stickers either. Just the deep discount white and pale blue tags on the shelf. Stuff on the clearance end cap will have a price gun price tag showing reg and clearance price.

Btw, speaking of those manager stickers....I was in a new to me SDM after work and found a small box (maybe 12?) of O.B. with a 4$ off manager stickers! Thinking they couldn't charge much more than that I did a price scan and $3.79!! Woo hoo! Free tampons.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Between gift card, in store offers (SOAP), individual card offers and spend/so many point offers earned just shy 80,000 points today (spent $170). All food basics plus a lot of soap! We are good for the year. The soap offer (on card 10x, plus spend/so many points offer on card plus in store buy 2 2000) was perfect timing... did this type offer before at Shoppers and was just getting to the end of that soap stockpile. Also picked up a bunch of Jergens anti aging SPF hand cream for $1 a box (tube).
    On a side note... can't find the chart or information in regards to optimum points and levels (worth of points when redeeming at different levels). Does anyone know where this information is please?
    Have a great one.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

couponingtosurvive, the chart is on the back of your receipt

Page 75 of 115 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast

Thread Information