User Tag List

Page 85 of 115 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1713
Like Tree7338Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best SDM shop this week?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Redeemed 50,000 pts and bought a hardcover book, a pair of kids snow shoes, a cozy throw, a leapfrog fridge phonics toy and some Pokemon cards. A little over the $100 mark but at least I got everything I had on my list! Paid $20.40 OOP.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Did a $200 Redemption:

I picked up quite a few *boring* grocery items and then some goodies for gifts.

DSIL Gift - Benefit Cosmetics Christmas Set $43
    Part of DB Gift - Old Spice Gift Set $12.99
    Friends Bday gift - Multiple bags of Lindt Chocolate $5.49/each

I love the benefit Christmas boxes, but I'm didn't redeem for any new makeup for myself since I need to use a bunch up that I already have...although that went out the window on Cyber Monday sale @ Sephora, but that's for another thread

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did a late night run after 9pm to take advantage of new week's flyer prices using current personal offers.

4x OxiClean @ $.24 each (paid new flyer's sale price of $4.99 less $3.25 personal offer and $1.50 manufacturer)
    2x CeraVe Face Lotion $3.49 each (paid new flyer's price of $12.99 [15% off regular] less $6.50 personal offer and $3.00 manufacturer)

Also got 5 sets of Dessange Treatment and Conditioner/Shampoo for SNAP & Zweet cashback for family members. The Dessange offers 20x.

Also, earned 8,000 on $30, 3x (separate optimum cards).

Finally, some good offers this week from Shoppers. I can't wait to check the new week's personal offers... maybe more of the same.
    Last edited by rockco; Sat, Dec 5th, 2015 at 03:04 AM.
    coupon girl, amira84 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

3x Cheetos $2 each! Niiice price but forgot to scan my SDM card :p
    Momof3girlies, amira84 and dededi like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Got in on the Dessange moneymaker deal, woohoo! Also scored on Huggies diapers 18.99/box.
    amira84 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Today I had 8000 wus $30 as Monday offer, which is something I have not received in ages. In fact, its been weeks since I am missing my MWF offers but thats ok! I also have 3000 wus $10, which is not crap. So I bought some Danactive, milk, Lemonade, cookies and uses my chocolate FPC to get bounty; previously they sent me coupons after I contacted them....very lovely rep! May he get everything he wants in life *okay I am going nut here*.

Anyway I also got Dessange using b1g1 but offers on newly-introduced Zweet are sold out oh well! Hopefully, I would be approved for Snap...Then I used four of $1 off wub2 Aero got [via trade] to buy 8 chocolates for 2.99/4 so 25 cents each!!! Also bought Vichy hand creams for $5 using $20 printable coupon [no longer available]!

I got 10x [2341] on Dessange, 3000 on food&etc, and 8000 wus $30 so total of 11961 points for $37.87 and my previous 170 points have gotten tons of siblings in the form of 11961. HAPPPYYYY!!!Name:  20151207_162142.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  62.0 KB
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Did a late night run after 9pm to take advantage of new week's flyer prices using current personal offers.

4x OxiClean @ $.24 each (paid new flyer's sale price of $4.99 less $3.25 personal offer and $1.50 manufacturer)
    2x CeraVe Face Lotion $3.49 each (paid new flyer's price of $12.99 [15% off regular] less $6.50 personal offer and $3.00 manufacturer)

Also got 5 sets of Dessange Treatment and Conditioner/Shampoo for SNAP & Zweet cashback for family members. The Dessange offers 20x.

Also, earned 8,000 on $30, 3x (separate optimum cards).

Finally, some good offers this week from Shoppers. I can't wait to check the new week's personal offers... maybe more of the same.

I'm confused here. I thought shoppers changed their pricing after midnight. @rockco - what am I missing?
    rockco and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In my local Shoppers there were a few select Essie nail polish colours on clearance for $5.99 (everything else is on for $9.99). Added bonus ... get 3000 pts when you buy two of these clearance colours (and the colours were nice). Along with the Zweet offer of $2 (limit 3), not a bad little deal for some stocker stuffers. $13.54 total - $4 Zweet = $9.54 out of pocket plus 3110 points
    Tweets77, amira84 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    In my local Shoppers there were a few select Essie nail polish colours on clearance for $5.99 (everything else is on for $9.99). Added bonus ... get 3000 pts when you buy two of these clearance colours (and the colours were nice). Along with the Zweet offer of $2 (limit 3), not a bad little deal for some stocker stuffers. $13.54 total - $4 Zweet = $9.54 out of pocket plus 3110 points

Nice! And did you get your cell phone offer for nail polishes?
    dededi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Nice! And did you get your cell phone offer for nail polishes?
    I did get that offer on the first day of the TXT offers, but that's when I messed up and thought it was a loaded offer vs having to show it. Haven't gotten around to calling SDM yet to see if they'd be nice and give it to me. I might have a new problem anyhow...went to redeem today's TXT offer for 16K wus $65 on fragrance but when the perfume rang it, I realized it was the more expensive size and I cheaped out and put it back. The possible problem ... the code is showing on my receipt like it was used so not sure if that will cause an issue when I go later to try and find a smaller size. Guess I'll just have to keep my receipts
    amira84 and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Aside from special coupon offers, I don't have the $$$ to rack up major points. The last time I did a redemption, those 8000 pts were worth $5 off on a $25 purchase! Think it was in my second year of Optimum membership. I've usually donated points since then but this bonus is one I'm going to use up at the store.
    @Ciel you don't need major $. You just need to be lucky enough to have an SDM that has a wide food selection, or have some high value coupons that add towards your total. I often do rebates at SDM. A $15 rebate takes up half of that $30 minimum spend.
    Ciel, annedougherty and dededi like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

EDIT: wrong thread!
    Last edited by Arvilish; Tue, Dec 8th, 2015 at 03:43 PM.
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by missmaggs View Post
    I'm confused here. I thought shoppers changed their pricing after midnight. @rockco - what am I missing?
    I learned this tip from the Shoppers forum...

On Fridays, the stores need to remove old tags & set up tags for the new week's sale for first thing Saturday morning, so as they put up the new week's tags, they also update their system with the new week's prices. Thus for a short period from around 6 to 8pm to store closing, both sets of prices are in effect. Each store starts their new week's prices at different times, but in most cases, 8pm and later, both prices are in effect.
    Ciel, sweetmomma and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

On Fridays, the stores need to remove old tags & set up tags for the new week's sale for first thing Saturday morning, so as they put up the new week's tags, they also update their system with the new week's prices. Thus for a short period from around 6 to 8pm to store closing, both sets of prices are in effect. Each store starts their new week's prices at different times, but in most cases, 8pm and later, both prices are in effect.
    OMG I am soooooo going to try this out at some point soon hehe. Thanks rockco!!!
    Ciel, rockco and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I quite often do this too but there is one problem that I have discovered. If I have a points offer on my card of get. Xxxx amount of points wus whatever, I always have to contact SDM to get my points if I shop while they are doing the sale change over. It's a pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 85 of 115 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast

Thread Information