User Tag List

Page 86 of 115 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1713
Like Tree7338Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best SDM shop this week?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Not every store. The one near me after 4 p.m. on Fridays, stuff already scans Saturday price
    Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    I learned this tip from the Shoppers forum...

On Fridays, the stores need to remove old tags & set up tags for the new week's sale for first thing Saturday morning, so as they put up the new week's tags, they also update their system with the new week's prices. Thus for a short period from around 6 to 8pm to store closing, both sets of prices are in effect. Each store starts their new week's prices at different times, but in most cases, 8pm and later, both prices are in effect.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    I learned this tip from the Shoppers forum...

On Fridays, the stores need to remove old tags & set up tags for the new week's sale for first thing Saturday morning, so as they put up the new week's tags, they also update their system with the new week's prices. Thus for a short period from around 6 to 8pm to store closing, both sets of prices are in effect. Each store starts their new week's prices at different times, but in most cases, 8pm and later, both prices are in effect.
    another tip for those who live downtown toronto (maybe other places as well) the shoppers locations in the PATH that are closed weekends will sometimes do the weekend promotions on the friday before (ie redemptions/20x points). i was able to double dip my friday offer with a mega redemption a couple of weeks ago for a ps4.
    Ciel, MrsMer, torontogal12 and 6 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    I quite often do this too but there is one problem that I have discovered. If I have a points offer on my card of get. Xxxx amount of points wus whatever, I always have to contact SDM to get my points if I shop while they are doing the sale change over. It's a pain.
    Yes, you are right. I was missing 20x points for the Dessange purchase because they had already updated with 10x for tomorrow's offer (so I had to call). It's really worth it if you have a high savings coupon ($ off), so try and combine with a sale this week, or a sale starting on Saturday to optimize the discount.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dchu76 View Post
    another tip for those who live downtown toronto (maybe other places as well) the shoppers locations in the PATH that are closed weekends will sometimes do the weekend promotions on the friday before (ie redemptions/20x points). i was able to double dip my friday offer with a mega redemption a couple of weeks ago for a ps4.
    I didn't know...I'll definitely try this when the promo's align.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just got back from a spend $60 get 16k points. Bought vitality toothbrush on sale for $21.99 as part of my $60. used $10 coupon from dentist and uploaded for $5 back on checkout 51. Pretty sweet deal
    Tweets77, amira84, maple7 and 4 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

well the best SDM shop was today. Purchased 3 Almay face products ( regular price $18.00 ea ) on markdown for $5.00 each and used 3 x $5.00 off coupons for ANY face product!! OOP paid with an old GC .65 x 3 = $1.95
    Earned 150 Optimum points too.

babies teach us acceptance

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I redeemed yesterday then returned it today to exchange for a perfume for my mom. I redeemed 22k to get 30 off still spent over 60 to get my 16k personal offer plus in store 8k so came out 2k ahead after redemption lol
    Decaf and Davetherave like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A couple of little deals on right now to watch out for...make for some good stocking stuffers

Cadbury chocolate bars inc. Marvellous creations 4 for $2.99. Checkout 51 rebate $1 wub 2, total rebate $2. OOP $.99 for 4
    Speed stick deodorant clearance at $1.99. Checkout 51 rebate $3 wub 2, total rebate $3. OOP $0.98 for 2
    Pringles 3 for $5. Checkout 51 rebate $2. OOP $3
    Wheat Things Toasted Pitas on Sales for $1.99. Checkout 51 rebate $1. OOP $.99

The candy and snacks above along with a few other purchases (gum at 4/$2.99 plus some yummy looking PC Cinnamon & Apple Walnut Brittle) got me to $20 level so I got 6000pts from my personal offers

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    A couple of little deals on right now to watch out for...make for some good stocking stuffers

Cadbury chocolate bars inc. Marvellous creations 4 for $2.99. Checkout 51 rebate $1 wub 2, total rebate $2. OOP $.99 for 4
    Speed stick deodorant clearance at $1.99. Checkout 51 rebate $3 wub 2, total rebate $3. OOP $0.98 for 2
    Pringles 3 for $5. Checkout 51 rebate $2. OOP $3
    Wheat Things Toasted Pitas on Sales for $1.99. Checkout 51 rebate $1. OOP $.99

The candy and snacks above along with a few other purchases (gum at 4/$2.99 plus some yummy looking PC Cinnamon & Apple Walnut Brittle) got me to $20 level so I got 6000pts from my personal offers

Thanks a lot reallysc for your post and mentioning pringles+cadbury deals. I have a 3k wus $10 on F&S coupon. I am heading to buy these 2 things to get points+ cash back.

Thanks a lot again for sharing.
    ReallySC likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

One sdm I was in today looking for Almay had butter on sale for $2.44. Bought 11 lbs. one lb was free with scop. They also had stovetop stuffing for $.79 and tic tacs for $.50 and 200 gram Armstrong cheese for $2.29... Of course I was kicking myself for not having my coupons with me to save $.50 on each of the cheese. Exp is May 2016.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Name:  FullSizeRender.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  100.2 KB

All of these were $5 each. The bonus packs of revlon and annabelle are on clearance for $5. I was lucky enough to ask the cosmetician and she put a whole basket in front of me. Awesome stocking stuffers. Almay was mostly cleared out but was able to get 2 foundations. Thanks to everyone on here for sharing. Hopefully everyone finds this in their shoppers.

Annabelle expandable mascara with bonus eyeliner
    Annabelle big show with bonus eye liner
    Annabelle stay sharp lip liner in nude bonus pack
    Annabelle stay sharp eye liner in black bonus pack
    Revlon lash curler with bonus liquid eyeliner
    Revlon colorstay eyeliner with bonus liquid eyeliner
    Revlon bold lacquer mascara bonus pack
    Decaf, habs rule, amira84 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amangx View Post
    Name:  FullSizeRender.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  100.2 KB

All of these were $5 each. The bonus packs of revlon and annabelle are on clearance for $5. I was lucky enough to ask the cosmetician and she put a whole basket in front of me. Awesome stocking stuffers. Almay was mostly cleared out but was able to get 2 foundations. Thanks to everyone on here for sharing. Hopefully everyone finds this in their shoppers.

Annabelle expandable mascara with bonus eyeliner
    Annabelle big show with bonus eye liner
    Annabelle stay sharp lip liner in nude bonus pack
    Annabelle stay sharp eye liner in black bonus pack
    Revlon lash curler with bonus liquid eyeliner
    Revlon colorstay eyeliner with bonus liquid eyeliner
    Revlon bold lacquer mascara bonus pack
    At my store Annabella cosmetics are 50% to 70% off so I got 2 self sharpening lip liners almost free with $4 printable coupon.
    One liner was $3.49 and one was $5.79,good timing to buy lip liners to match with almay lipsticks or lipglosses😃

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    innaor, habs rule, amangx and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    At my store Annabella cosmetics are 50% to 70% off so I got 2 self sharpening lip liners almost free with $4 printable coupon.
    One liner was $3.49 and one was $5.79,good timing to buy lip liners to match with almay lipsticks or lipglosses
    Darn. No Annabelle on sale at my SDM. I have quite a few coupons, too. However, I did get lots of Almay with coupons. First time in years that I have had a nice amount of make up.
    barato, amangx and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I have been to 5 SDMs this week and no Annabelle on sale & in one case, its going where Almay was so staying
    habs rule and dededi like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

May be they just started to clear out Annabelle cosmetics and then all stores will follow,
    Because not only liners,lip glosses,eye shadows and foundations had clear out tags.
    The lowest price was $3.49 and then $5.79..,

Page 86 of 115 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast

Thread Information