User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: This is embarassing...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

aww greeny, I'm sure you'll be laughing about this little episode in no time!
    I dont know if I would approach someone and let them know...but then again, I'm more of a 'mind your own business' type of person. Because of this, if I were in your shoes, I think I would be even more embarrassed if someone came up to me and told me about a rip in my pants.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Guess how I was feeling at the time would determine if I would tell the stranger or not! On the plus side atleast you were wearing underwear unlike a few ladies I have seen this summer. Actually, last week DS's and I were on the bus and a young girl/woman maybe 17-25 yrs old sat across from us. She was wearing those V type shorts that don't leave anything to the imagination. With that being said my one DS was sitting directly across from her. He sd "Hey mommy, that lady has a jungle on her vagina and it needs a haircut!" OMG! I tried not to laugh but I couldn't help myself! Kids are brutally honest! She just gave him a dirty look but other people noticed as well and were laughing! My DS is 5 so if he noticed I am sure other people did too and he just said what others were afraid to say!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey everyone, thanks for your replies ! My embarrassment lasted a day. I'm over it now, but I learned a lesson. I need to be more aware ! By the way I wasn't wearing jeans, they were cotton pants with a dressy blouse. I don't think anyone could possibly believe those pants were torn on purpose, but hey you never know. Thanks for sharing your stories !

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm sorry that happened to you

When I turned 19 I was at a bar wearing a sundress. I was somewhat drunk and had static cling at the back of my dress! I was on the dance floor having a great time, meanwhile my dress had hiked up revealing my arse (I was wearing clean underwear). I didn't notice until my friend hiked my dress back down. I was a bit tipsy and just laughed it off. Luckily a girl nearby carried static guard? in her purse and sprayed underneath the dress so it wouldn't happen again lol.

I have approached people quietly if they have a rip, something stuck, etc. Most people will appreciate it.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Oh no....awwwe...I usualy always tell someone but discretely. Especially when I see it is someone that has taken the time to dress and actualy people who have not. My husband always says mind your own business because it is not always greeted with a resounding thank you even discretely but I would rather know. Okay we are sharing...so a few weeks ago, was feeling under the weather and DH said you should get some fresh air -come with me and if you are still not feeling well we will turn around. I had well...diarreha...and it was calming down-thought it was over but still feeling de-hydrated...so I put on my little flowery dress (I always feel pretty-girly and most importantly smaller in) and no makeup or anything but atleast I looked human...still had some aftershock effects from my "situation if you know what I mean and planned accordingly with a free of course POISE pad in case.... So we did a few errands and told DH I think that was enough fun for me so we headed home. I undress and LOW AND BEHOLD.....a stain....yes folks...it was brown and not pretty. I screamed my husbands' name and he came rushing in and I said look...he said ya I know I saw it. Needless to say I had a few choice words to say and after more choice words I said Why the (bleep) did you not tell me???? a few more choice words....He said you looked so pretty and I thought it would ruin your outing. Soooooooooooooo don't worry about ruining my flippin' outing, a little rinsing, or in your case a few pins and vanity would have been restored or atleast back in control. Please oh please...tell me....

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Oh that is too funny, thanks for sharing, I'm still laughing, you have to laugh about stuff like that, what else can you do right? funny.

Quote Originally Posted by toronto166 View Post
    Okay, you asked for it!!!! I am now dating myself but for you ladies who remember.... in the late 80's/early 90's, the wraparound skirts were in style. Simply tie it up around your waist and off you went. Well my girlfriend and I went to go watch a Leaf Game at Maple Leaf Gardens. If anyone of you have ever been there, you would know that the seats were extremely narrow (your knees would hit the seat in front of you). Well my girlfriend and I were in seat # 1 and seat # 2, then there were approximately 20 "males" sitting in the same row. You all know how men love to drink during sporting events ....well every 2 minutes we had to get up and down to let the men through to use the restrooms. During the 3rd period....NOT THE FIRST OR SECOND....BUT THE 3RD.... I looked down the stairs and asked my girlfriend what that black thing was......she said "OMG, that's your skirt"!! So here I was sitting in my panties at a hockey game with thousands of people in attendance. From going up and down so often, my skirt untied and fell off . With all the men going back and forth, they managed to kick it down the stairs. So I just asked my girlfriend to go and get it for me. Now, can I just get up and put my skirt back on??? Nope, I just put it in my purse and told my friend to take off her cardigan so I could put it on to go home.
    Andit, amira84 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@oscarandme, I appreciate you saying you would want to know on the other hand, your husband is an absolute sweetheart. "it was brown and not pretty" sorry but that made me laugh! By the way, I have IBS, so I can relate to what happened to you.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

@toronto166, I still found it funny, after I expressed my shock,

He is a sweetie, everyone says isn't he funny and sweet and I always reply yes but it wares off.

Sorry to hear about your IBS, I think allot of us have it and we do not know about it, including me. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by toronto166 View Post
    @oscarandme, I appreciate you saying you would want to know on the other hand, your husband is an absolute sweetheart. "it was brown and not pretty" sorry but that made me laugh! By the way, I have IBS, so I can relate to what happened to you.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I could tell horror stories about my IBS and "accidents" You just have to learn how to manage it and have back-up clothing/cleaning methods. I carry a travel bag in my vehicle with everything I would need......just in case.
    Andit, oscarandme and toronto166 like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toban View Post
    I'm sorry that happened to you

When I turned 19 I was at a bar wearing a sundress. I was somewhat drunk and had static cling at the back of my dress! I was on the dance floor having a great time, meanwhile my dress had hiked up revealing my arse (I was wearing clean underwear). I didn't notice until my friend hiked my dress back down. I was a bit tipsy and just laughed it off. Luckily a girl nearby carried static guard? in her purse and sprayed underneath the dress so it wouldn't happen again lol.

I have approached people quietly if they have a rip, something stuck, etc. Most people will appreciate it.
    Well.
    At least you were not doing the Elaine Dance (Seinfeld)

Andit, oscarandme and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

yll cracking me up, it soo funny. On a serious note, I will probably think its one of those rip pants n will embarrassed myself if I tell you and it turned out its the style of the pants. But hey, every mistake is a new style. Am glad you are over it.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I think we all have those moments. For me, let`s just say that going dancing in the winter in a short skirt and rushing on an icy sidewalk or wearing a flowy dress in a windstorm both lead to exposing far more of oneself than one might want.
    toronto166 likes this.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh no! What I would do its to tell the stranger that you had a rip or I told guys they forgot their fly was open what I would also do it's to tell them quietly. !!!
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

I'm sorry that happened to you but it's happened to everyone at some time or another. : )

It reminded me of years ago when a girlfriend & I went out for dinner. We walked into the restaurant & literally EVERYBODY turned to look at me.

Well, I was 25, blonde, tanned.......I just thought I looked particularly good that night. But when we sat down my friend Trisha looked alarmingly at me & pointed out something.

My coral coloured blouse had somehow become unbuttoned - like I mean every button from the top down - exposing my bright turquoise bra to the whole restaurant.

I was so embarrassed I wanted to die!

So, I completely understand how you feel.
    toban, amira84 and toronto166 like this.
    You can call me NannerPuss

"I like pancakes"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@mizadkhah ....at least you were wearing a bra!! LOL. Sorry that happened to you but I think we have all gone through something embarrassing in our lives.
    wolfwoman likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information