User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers Aug 21 to 27

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Anyone seen any good deals for Special K protein cereal?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've been so lazy I haven't been using checkout 51 lately, this just reminded me to check out some stuff
    kimijeen likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    holy moly!! I just got an email offering me $10.00 back on any Venus Embrace razor system!! It shows one razor in the picture, but excludes disposables! Agh!! I JUST bought 8 of these from RCSS on no tax day for a steal, NOW I get an offer to rebate one?? Did anyone else get this offer??

Venus Embrace Razor System
    $10.00 Cash Back

Valid only on Venus Embrace Razor Systems and Venus & Olay razor systems. Excludes Embrace disposables and all other Venus products.
    Yes I got it too.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

OMG!! UPDATE!!

I hit WM on the way back from driving DD to work and bought a single razor with one cartridge for $8.76 minus the $4.00 off coupon from an insert?? ( small square one, blue in colour ) So I get home scan the receipt and went to prep dinner, came back maybe 20 min later and this email was sent!!

We've processed your receipt.

Our system has processed your receipt and your account has been credited with $12.00.

Items approved:

Venus Embrace Razor System
    $10.00 cash back

MISFITS™ Dog Treats
    $2.00 cash back

If anyone got this offer I suggest to run don't walk to get it, they may go fast!!
    My local sobeys has Venus and Olay for $3.99 on clearance minus $2 coupon from insert is $1.99 plus $10 rebate is equal to $8 in my pocket,it's possible only if my husband can take me to sobeys lol.
    hcao and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    My local sobeys has Venus and Olay for $3.99 on clearance minus $2 coupon from insert is $1.99 plus $10 rebate is equal to $8 in my pocket,it's possible only if my husband can take me to sobeys lol.
    Are you sure they are not the disposable ones Momi?? I ask because I did see some cheaper ones on the racks but they were all a form of disposables which will not be approved. I don't have a Sobey's very near, but if it is the right ones you score nicely!!
    momi and jamesfranco like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you got ADVIL $3 again this week like me, the box of 60ct is sale at RCSS for $6.47. Be sure to use the $3 off printable coupon from advil.ca. Therefore, pay only $1.31 after coupon & taxes. That's an amazing price for 60count.
    momi likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Are you sure they are not the disposable ones Momi?? I ask because I did see some cheaper ones on the racks but they were all a form of disposables which will not be approved. I don't have a Sobey's very near, but if it is the right ones you score nicely!!
    Yes they are not disposables,
    They are Venus and Olay complete system with one cartridge.
    There was a full rack of those Venus and Olay pack last week for $3.99 at sobeys and $5.99 at Sdm.
    Almost all the stores are clearing out this product except Walmart.
    But I did not bought any because I did not had the coupon with me at that time,
    So I thought it's not worth to pay $3.99 if I don't need them right now.
    I only use Venus and Olay 5 blades one and I am overstocked right now,but $10 cash back offer is just unbelievable.
    walkonby and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    If you got ADVIL $3 again this week like me, the box of 60ct is sale at RCSS for $6.47. Be sure to use the $3 off printable coupon from advil.ca. Therefore, pay only $1.31 after coupon & taxes. That's an amazing price for 60count.
    Just a heads up, I had this offer last time and used a coupon and CO51 would not accept it because it is not valid with any other offer.
    walkonby, d.ot and momi like this.
    Want to get 4 free plates of food from Chef's Plate? Your first 4 plates are free when you sign up under my referral link and you can cancel at any time!

Looking to earn gift cards and more by just searching and doing surveys? Sign up for Swagbucks today!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kayle Dawn Graham View Post
    Just a heads up, I had this offer last time and used a coupon and CO51 would not accept it because it is not valid with any other offer.

May I know how did they know the coupon is applied to advil, not other stuff on the receipt?

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shunshun View Post
    May I know how did they know the coupon is applied to advil, not other stuff on the receipt?
    I do not know how they know either, but many members have been denied other products too when that restriction of
    " not valid with any other offer " is in there. Take your chances I guess, I probably won't.
    Angela273, shunshun and amira84 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shunshun View Post
    I only had the Advil on the receipt, as well as an in store discount. So I guess if you had a bunch of stuff and made sure there wasn't a coupon for each item (ie # of coupons is less than # of items) they might take it.
    Angela273, shunshun and amira84 like this.
    Want to get 4 free plates of food from Chef's Plate? Your first 4 plates are free when you sign up under my referral link and you can cancel at any time!

Looking to earn gift cards and more by just searching and doing surveys? Sign up for Swagbucks today!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Clover Leaf Gourmet Flavoured White Tuna
    142 g size, Sundried Tomato, Chipotle and Jalapeño varieties.
    Cash back: $1.00

On sale at Loblaws for $2.
    So $2 - $1 tearpad - $1 CO 51 cash back = FREE
    walkonby, torontogal12 and amira84 like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The Christie Snack packs include Teddy Grahams packs!
    Never seen a coupon for those
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

the clover leaf is 1.25$ at Atlantic Superstore (if you use 1$ coupon + 1$ CO51, you make 0.75$). I got 2 of them, which I donated after since we don't eat them

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I got the vector bars. PMed food4less, used $1 coupon and got $1 back from C51
    ccmp1974 and amira84 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information