User Tag List

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Like Tree607Likes

Thread: SuperPoints/Luckysearch, Search&Win, RewardLadder, SuperLuckyButton V3

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Mine is back up and working but my points for today seems to be off seems to be adding today and yesterdays together.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I just saw this when I was spinning the button without luck and wanted to share.

Jennifer W just earned 500 for Amaan S on the SuperLucky Button!
    Aridne89 likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I have won nothing on the SuperLucky Button for the last 3 days in a row.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

First spin gave 1 point and lucky email gave 1 point, not nearly enough. Hope it gets better....soon.
    Angela273 and momof3heathens like this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Super button soooooo slow. Ugh.
    Angela273 likes this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 01kipper View Post
    I just found out today about Superpoints relaunch, have not signed up yet. I was a member of the old Superpoints and did pretty well there with only the Button and a couple of referrals. I'm willing to give the new site a try if someone can convince me . Honestly though, it seems like accumulating points is too slow to make it worth my while.

This is what I can see (excluding referrals, I'm not going to join based earnings from referrals):

- 5000pts for $10 amazon. Is that amazon.ca? Is there a Paypal option? In any case, that's 5pts/$0.01 at best, from what I can gather other options are even more expensive (lower exchange rate).

- Superlucky button: 10 spins at basic level, ~20sec per spin?, window must be front-and-center. Average win per day with 10 spins ~5pts or less?, which is only <$0.01. For something like this which takes me 5 minutes of effort I expect at least $0.20.
    - Lucky emails: Even fewer points than the button.
    - Plus a few extra points for logging in each day maybe watching a vid or two if I'm lucky, let's be generous and say another $0.01 per day.
    - Surveys: for 50pts ($0.10) I expect them to only take 2-3 minutes each, otherwise I'll do them somewhere else which pays a lot better.
    - Tasks: I only do these rarely, in any case I doubt they pay higher than where I currently do them (Clixsense).

So what I'm seeing is much less than $1/month. My threshold for these sites is $5/month.

Can I earn $5 per month without referrals
    ? <-- convince me of this (bearing in mind what I said above), and I will join with your referral link.
    Honest answer that isn't coming from a place of trying to get a new referral? No, I don't really think the site is worth it, and I think you'd struggle to earn 5$ a month if you didn't have referrals. It functions a bit like a pyramid scheme, the only people who make a lot of of money on superpoints are those near the top of the pyramid who have tons and tons of referrals, or who have widely read blogs where they can promote the site, etc.

Right off the bat I will say that it is no where near as good as the old superpoints. I think a lot of us signed up due to nostalgia for the old site, and are finding it very slow to accumulate points. Now, my situation is a bit different than most people because I decided to pay 14.95$ to upgrade to premium a couple of days ago... it was probably a dumb decision but I spend that much on starbucks/tim hortons in a week anyways so it just means cutting out some coffees, and the membership is good for a year so I figured I have a fair bit of time to try to earn back what I spent on the membership plus profit. As a premium member I get 200 clicks on the super lucky button (tedious and slow but I'm actually working on a script to automate spinning the button). The main draw of premium membership though is that you can "sponsor" 2 users per day. These are people who signed up without a referral and need a sponsor, if you sponsor them they are like a regular referral and you earn all the same points they earn on the button etc. It's not a guarantee that you'll get to sponsor 2 users every day as they get snapped up pretty quickly but I've been able to sponsor 4 so far and they've earned me quite a bit. But only time will tell if the premium membership pays off.. I'm only 500 points away from the 10$ amazon card right now.

To actually address some of your questions. There is no paypal option at the moment. The only gift cards are amazon, starbucks and target, and then there are some electronic/product prizes like an ipod, kindle, chromecast, etc. A 5$ amazon.ca (yes, they have the Canadian version) card actually costs 10,000 superpoints, but then the 10$ card costs 14,500 superpoints... so the 10$ amazon card is by far the best value, it's 25% less expensive than the 5$ card. But going by the cost of the 5$ card, which is 5$ costs 10,000 superpoints... it means that 1 single superpoint is 1/20th of a penny... although that value of the superpoint changes slightly depending on which gift card you are going for. So if you spin the super lucky button (assuming you're not premium and only have 10 or 25 spins), and all you get is a couple of 1 point wins.. you haven't even earned a whole penny. Plus, spinning the button is really slow, tedious and time-consuming.

Most of us haven't won from the lucky emails yet so I can't comment too much on that.

Personally, I've done peanut lab surveys that have paid anywhere from 500-900 superpoints for your standard 10-15 minute peanut lab surveys. Peanut lab surveys pay way, way better on clixsense or even on swagbucks or instagc, so I won't likely to continue to do them on superpoints.. but I've been doing them there this week in order to advance in experience level. You're right that tasks pay way better on clixsense, that's where I do all my tasks too. Crowdflower is often wonky anyways so even if you have level 3 badge (like I do), it's not a guarantee that you'll have a level 3 badge on superpoints.. for whatever reason I only have level 1 badge for tasks on superpoints, despite having level 3 on clixsense and swagbucks.

Basically.. you're right.. I think it would be hard to earn 5$ per month without either having referrals, upgrading to premium or investing significant amount of time on low-paying surveys/tasks that can be done for higher pay elsewhere. For those who get 100 referrals it's amazing because it's basically passive earning. But at the end of the day it's your decision and obviously there's no harm in checking it out... if you sign up and decide within 5 minutes that you don't like the site then you could just not use it. if you have more questions about anything specific feel free to let me know.
    Last edited by Aridne89; Wed, Sep 10th, 2014 at 02:24 PM.
    Join me on SuperPoints! It's fun to win points and earn gift cards with the super lucky button! Sign up here:https://www.superpoints.com/join/pOa...hv7xzfIa_fToGA

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I just saw this when I was spinning the button without luck and wanted to share.

Jennifer W just earned 500 for Amaan S on the SuperLucky Button!
    That's pretty cool... I think I saw somewhere on facebook or something that someone once won 1000 superpoints on the button, I think that's the largest win I've heard of so far.
    Angela273 likes this.
    Join me on SuperPoints! It's fun to win points and earn gift cards with the super lucky button! Sign up here:https://www.superpoints.com/join/pOa...hv7xzfIa_fToGA

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Can somebody post the link for the official facebook page? I can't figure out which it is from the drop down list.

Thanks.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    Can somebody post the link for the official facebook page? I can't figure out which it is from the drop down list.

Thanks.
    I don't think there is an official facebook page yet.. the only ones I've found are actually fan pages. They do an official twitter account, they sometimes post updates or announcements there.
    Angela273 and momof3heathens like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aridne89 View Post
    Honest answer that isn't coming from a place of trying to get a new referral? No, I don't really think the site is worth it, and I think you'd struggle to earn 5$ a month if you didn't have referrals. It functions a bit like a pyramid scheme, the only people who make a lot of of money on superpoints are those near the top of the pyramid who have tons and tons of referrals, or who have widely read blogs where they can promote the site, etc.

<snip>
    Thank you very much for your honest and very informative reply . I guess I was wrong on some of my facts which I quickly gleaned from the thread, but it seems if anything I was being too generous to Superpoints . I was kinda hoping that I was reading it wrong, and/or there were some easy earning opportunities that I had missed. I figure if it's worth my while without referrals then any I do happen to get will be like an extra on top. For now I think I'll give it a pass, but please PM me if things change and earning opportunities become easier.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 01kipper View Post
    Thank you very much for your honest and very informative reply . I guess I was wrong on some of my facts which I quickly gleaned from the thread, but it seems if anything I was being too generous to Superpoints . I was kinda hoping that I was reading it wrong, and/or there were some easy earning opportunities that I had missed. I figure if it's worth my while without referrals then any I do happen to get will be like an extra on top. For now I think I'll give it a pass, but please PM me if things change and earning opportunities become easier.
    Sure, no problem... better to be honest than to exaggerate how good a site is. And yeah, you never know... they might lower the price of prizes or start giving out more points or add more features or something. If anything major changes I can pm or I'm sure things will be updated here too. Cheers!
    SassyAshley likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aridne89 View Post

Right off the bat I will say that it is no where near as good as the old superpoints. I think a lot of us signed up due to nostalgia for the old site, and are finding it very slow to accumulate points. Now, my situation is a bit different than most people because I decided to pay 14.95$ to upgrade to premium a couple of days ago... it was probably a dumb decision but I spend that much on starbucks/tim hortons in a week anyways so it just means cutting out some coffees, and the membership is good for a year so I figured I have a fair bit of time to try to earn back what I spent on the membership plus profit. As a premium member I get 200 clicks on the super lucky button (tedious and slow but I'm actually working on a script to automate spinning the button). The main draw of premium membership though is that you can "sponsor" 2 users per day. These are people who signed up without a referral and need a sponsor, if you sponsor them they are like a regular referral and you earn all the same points they earn on the button etc. It's not a guarantee that you'll get to sponsor 2 users every day as they get snapped up pretty quickly but I've been able to sponsor 4 so far and they've earned me quite a bit. But only time will tell if the premium membership pays off.. I'm only 500 points away from the 10$ amazon card right now.

To actually address some of your questions. There is no paypal option at the moment. The only gift cards are amazon, starbucks and target, and then there are some electronic/product prizes like an ipod, kindle, chromecast, etc. A 5$ amazon.ca (yes, they have the Canadian version) card actually costs 10,000 superpoints, but then the 10$ card costs 14,500 superpoints... so the 10$ amazon card is by far the best value, it's 25% less expensive than the 5$ card. But going by the cost of the 5$ card, which is 5$ costs 10,000 superpoints... it means that 1 single superpoint is 1/20th of a penny... although that value of the superpoint changes slightly depending on which gift card you are going for. So if you spin the super lucky button (assuming you're not premium and only have 10 or 25 spins), and all you get is a couple of 1 point wins.. you haven't even earned a whole penny. Plus, spinning the button is really slow, tedious and time-consuming.

Most of us haven't won from the lucky emails yet so I can't comment too much on that.

Personally, I've done peanut lab surveys that have paid anywhere from 500-900 superpoints for your standard 10-15 minute peanut lab surveys. Peanut lab surveys pay way, way better on clixsense or even on swagbucks or instagc, so I won't likely to continue to do them on superpoints.. but I've been doing them there this week in order to advance in experience level. You're right that tasks pay way better on clixsense, that's where I do all my tasks too. Crowdflower is often wonky anyways so even if you have level 3 badge (like I do), it's not a guarantee that you'll have a level 3 badge on superpoints.. for whatever reason I only have level 1 badge for tasks on superpoints, despite having level 3 on clixsense and swagbucks.

Basically.. you're right.. I think it would be hard to earn 5$ per month without either having referrals, upgrading to premium or investing significant amount of time on low-paying surveys/tasks that can be done for higher pay elsewhere. For those who get 100 referrals it's amazing because it's basically passive earning. But at the end of the day it's your decision and obviously there's no harm in checking it out... if you sign up and decide within 5 minutes that you don't like the site then you could just not use it. if you have more questions about anything specific feel free to let me know.

thank you for your honest opinion! I am definitely one of the people that are struggling. I don't even want to continue using the site anymore becuz its just a waste of time pushing the 10 buttons. that's all I get. i'd much rather do clixsense or neobux. they earn you pretty decent income compare to superpoints. and it is VERY tough to get referrals here.
    SassyAshley likes this.
    Please kindly use my Clixsense link to sign up!! Greatly appreciated!
    http://csl.ink/1c2
    OR SIGN UP FOR JEUNESSE GLOBAL. ONE OF THE LEADING ANTI AGING SKIN CARE!!! ask me about it!
    http://www.nicolecyfong.jeunesseglobal.com

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I find it easier bc I click mindlessly on my phone or tablet while doing other stuff which I can't do on other sites. That being said, I do have active referrals and have enough to redeem for my 2nd $10 Amazon.ca GC.
    If I am watching something or reading a long document, I open two boxes and have them side by side (I have a widescreen monitor so I can see both easily)
    SassyAshley likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I just won 50 from LuckyMail too
    SassyAshley likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Metal Head Coupon Junkie CurvyGalSyn's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am so excited about Superpoints being back! I was a member back when it was around before and was so sad to see it go. I always wondered if the site would ever come back. I am stuck on basic member as of now but would really appreciate it if anyone would be part of my team and use my referral link. I wish everyone luck in winning as many points as possible!
    Please Join Swagbucks Using My Referral Link!! Come join Me And Lets Earn Some FREE Swag Together!http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CurvySyn
    Superpoints Is Back Too! Use My Link To Join Please! https://www.superpoints.com/join/oV6...GXvJw-MGaDaLMg

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information