User Tag List

Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast
Like Tree6182Likes

Thread: "Fall" into September Savings

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

hehe my cane is black and collapsible,. considering painting her gold or something. putting my name on it.. making it less..
    'medical' i guess.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hope everyone can shake the aches and pains and illness and have a good weekend. I have cashed in $90 of free food this month-between SDM pts, AirMiles and PC plus. Really like free!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

TGIF! Hope everyone has a great day. Counted my money I was tucking away from sale the past few weeks- $168.00!!! Woohoo. Sold the 2nd kids rocking chair for $25 that I found on the side of the road. So from that one roadside haul a few weeks ago I made $77.00 and still have a crib toy to sell!

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

damn FBM.. your doing well.. wow.
    you need to consider opening a store as a hobby.
    im merely tinkering this morning. cleaning this, tidying that. enjoying the morning.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

J and C-I think I will have to nominate you for wife of the year award-preparing/organizing 11 days of food for you DH-I hope he knows how good he has it!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I told my honey what will I do when I sell all the junk? He better watch his stuff lol

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

coupon girl hope you feel better soon I know this cold/flu is really dragging on and on

Mrs. S. I can think of thousand things that would be more embarrassing than using a cane which is not at all embarrassing in my opinion AND you may have been offered a seat with your cane (food for thought)

Lizzie congrats on free food this month that's impressive to say the least.

Crochetlady take it easy my dear and hope that your back mends properly and quickly

FBM great job on all the $ your are making selling things that would otherwise be taking up space
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

To all of you who aren't feeling so great, hoping things get better for you all!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Afternoon everyone,

Went out with FIL this am, he had things to get and I wanted to get some free fries & onion rings at GT which are on sale this week for $1.00 - $1.00 coupon = FREE (well taxes) . I found tare pads in town earlier this week so I grabbed quite a few as these are items I no longer purchase because funds are really tight and well it was nice to be able to get the boys some treats (fries & onion rings) which otherwise I couldn't afford to purchase. Also they still had a whole bunch of the Schneiders steakettes (burgers) on clearance for $1.00 so I grabbed 10 more AND truly felt like a million bucks knowing that I have several cheap meals ahead (free fries, free onion rings, $1.00 for 4 pack of burgers) = $2.00 + buns and nice treat of a meal.

It's funny how we take such things for granted as treat foods and only learn to re-learn to appreciate a simpler life (if you will) of only buying what you truly can AND be grateful for what you can purchase and not feel guilty for what you CAN't.....

Well dh is gone and is not expected back until October 6th. FIL will be heading up on Mondays and taking up food for dh to replenish his supplies . Dh has his food for the next 11 days so all is well, he will have to cook WHICH he hates so should be interesting as I did not send him with any pre-packaged foods, he has lots of ice and tons of coolers so all will be fine. I will be sending ice with FIL if needed.

Wishing everyone a great afternoon & weekend

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Looking for name suggestions for the October thread, please post away!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

So I noticed that I am low on some of the items that are needed for healing/helping a cold/flu.....

SO I thought what a great CHALLENGE....to replenish the supplies over the course

of the next month from today for me (Oct. 19th). Giving myself a month as we are on a tight budget and some of this stuff can be costly (ie Nyquil, Dayquil, Sinus pills, whatever I need or use when sick etc).

So if anyone else wants to jump onboard and replenish or stock up as the cold & flu season will be here before we know it. AND it's a good kick in the pants as I currently have a cold (as does coupon girl).

AND there's nothing worse than having to go out and get this stuff when you are sick, am I right???? AND having to buy all this stuff at once can be really costly!!!

So if interested set your own timeline or shall I say due date.

So what do you say????

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Hi All,
    Trying to get a few things done before the kids get home.
    Nancy the only thing I need is some Tylenol (kids/adult) as that is the only thing we take for a cold/fever, along with drinking lots of vitamin C, soups, and resting. So if you ladies see any on sale please post.
    Wishing everyone a great day, hoping you'll all have a frugal weekend.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I stocked up on Tylenol Arthritis last week. Also found more coupons today at SDM so I`ll be using those over the next few months. Hubby and I both take 4 every day so a bottle doesn`t last long.
    As for colds and flu we very seldom get them and just suffer through it. I can`t take most things because of the meds I`m on.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

$3 off ANY Tylenol or Benylin coupon is out there. Expires Dec 07, 2014
    Kids, infant Tylenol is on for $4.94 at WM. Picked up a bottle for DS and infant stuff for niece.

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

ugh.. im so not happy. went and picked up a few simple items at the store tonite, went with my shopping cart. on the way home on the bus. the bus driver lowered the bus edge on to my wheels as i attempted to get out and broke my cart. i've sent and email to them. will see what happens.
    i did pick up my PC card so im happy about that.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Thread Information