User Tag List

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Like Tree922Likes

Thread: Kelloggs/Hasbro promo - free $20 toy or game! OVER - now $10 off $25 toy or game

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I don't know what constitutes a "bunch" for anyone - 1 kid vs 2,3,4,5 - nieces and nephews and everyone else to gift etc.. I intend on using the ones I've entered for my 7 month old and baby on the way - this Christmas and upcoming b-days.. I think it's first come first serve and that's pretty clear by the 25k/75k ratio on the box.. As mentioned getting $10 off $25 is still pretty decent. Anyway, I do have some of the other toy coupons that have been floating around $25 off $49 Fisher price TOYS.. So can get multiple toys for $24 and the $5 on Mattel Products ($20) if anyone wants those I will ROAK or trade for something super small..
    peachies likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Typo.. I'll def trade mine for a Keg.. MMM,, Beer..

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    I totally agree!!! These boxes have barely made there way to parts of Canada yet, ex: here in Regina i have only seen them on one type of cereal, and they are gone already!!!!! Im not looking to start a fight as i say this but im scared to see how many are going to be up for trade and ppl wanting an arm and a keg for them!!! Yes i myself got 5 but between 5-6 kids under 7 to buy for i will be using all of them myself!
    Brit2010 and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I will be donating some of the toys bought with my coupons, I will be buying gifts for own 3 kids and nieces and nephews and I will be giving a couple to my Aunt as she doesn't have alot of money (she will use them to buy my boys their gifts as her DD is grown). I was able to get 19 20.00 off coupons.

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I got 10 coupons and I have 5 kids to buy for under the age of 7 so they'll come in handy!

This promo was really great - I know that some people won't be able to participate but unfortunately that's the nature of really good promos!! And the $10 off is still great

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I saw this coupon before a post was even made on SC. The coupons lasted longer than I thought as well. I bought a ton of cereal but it will last many months. If you find a good deal you have to jump on it. I am sad that others didn't find this cereal in time. Total fault on Kelloggs for that. However a FREE $20 and under toy. I couldn't believe it was true. I even called Kelloggs for comfirmation. This is amazing for me because I usually miss out on these deals. Plus I am not working and have 3 kids. Hubby is working of course. But money is very tight. I am buying all the kids toys with these coupons and gifts for friends kids and nieces and nephews. It will save me hundreds of dollars. The rest I am trading for GC's. I already traded a bunch when they were pins. But now I will have the coupons to trade soon. I don't feel this is a bad thing. I will be able to use the GC's for other gifts and save even more. Plus some others will get a coupon to save money when perhaps they don't eat that cereal. So I know this whole thing sucked for some. But for me I am a happy girlie.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Oh and we are going to donate to the toy mountain as well. The kids are excited to give gifts that they can pick out.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks! Any idea if this offer is still available this week?
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Only the $10 off $25 are still available
    ROMEO likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Alright. Thanks for the information
    ROMEO, sweetmomma and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Got 5 boxes tonight and when I entered the first pin I was only given the choice for the $10 off $25. I have three pins for trade.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I missed out as well. Only $10 off $25 available when I finally got boxes with codes.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

another typical fluff by kelloggs.. this isn't the first promo they have sold out of very quickly and it sure as heck won't be the last! i get that they want to offer great promos but they don't have enough product to give away to back the request for whatever it is they are giving away..
    scbpooh and ROMEO like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i dont know if i read your post wrong, but i dont think kellogs did anything wrong here they gave away 25,000 $20.00 toys, which is half a million in free toys. i get for a big company it doesn't seem like a lot but in my eyes we should just be grateful they do promotions like this. realistically it lasted a week if not longer that is better than many promos they have had. I hate ones we have to mail our selves, so im thinking kellogs stepped up on this.

although i will say, this is the closest ive come to a free toy in a box of cereal in many many years

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

It was a great promotion, as usual I procrastinated. I wanted to pick up some Rice Krispies and went to RCSS on Friday evening on the way to home from work but they didn't have the ones with the pins so I thought I will pick it up from No Frills on the weekend as I knew they had those. Would have loved to get 1 or 2 but may be next time. My only suggestion is Kelloggs should have put some restrictions on as to how many per household you can get like they have for some of their other promotions like gas cards.
    ROMEO, hcao, happy_me24 and 10 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoRaptors View Post
    i dont know if i read your post wrong, but i dont think kellogs did anything wrong here they gave away 25,000 $20.00 toys, which is half a million in free toys. i get for a big company it doesn't seem like a lot but in my eyes we should just be grateful they do promotions like this. realistically it lasted a week if not longer that is better than many promos they have had. I hate ones we have to mail our selves, so im thinking kellogs stepped up on this.

although i will say, this is the closest ive come to a free toy in a box of cereal in many many years

what i mean is this is typical for Kelloggs... they offer a great promo and wildly under estimate the demand for it, the great deal sells out before the product(packages with promo on it) has had a chance to fully hit the shelves this isn't the first time they have done this and i'm positive it won't be the last time this happens..
    scbpooh, coley3, emg and 1 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread Information